PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Accused Of Mislabeling Cheaper Ingredients As Pr

11-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Restaurants Accused Of Mislabeling Cheaper Ingredients As Pricier Fish. That's our cafeteria on the news also. I guess you don't get what you pay for in the cafeteria. :cop:

11-07-2008, 03:17 AM
If you dont like the cafeteria go ahead and brown bag it you cheapskate.

11-07-2008, 04:03 AM
Did you know they dont pay rent...

11-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Leave the cafeteria alone. The food is decent, and the location is convenient. Sometimes the Haitian ladies don't understand you, and give you the "look" when you make a special request. How do you say "no mayo" in creole? Hector is a nice guy, and works hard.

Any of you that were here in the 90's will remember the dog food they used to sell in the cafeteria back then. Hector has made quite an improvement.

11-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Leave the cafeteria alone. The food is decent, and the location is convenient. Sometimes the Haitian ladies don't understand you, and give you the "look" when you make a special request. How do you say "no mayo" in creole? Hector is a nice guy, and works hard.

Any of you that were here in the 90's will remember the dog food they used to sell in the cafeteria back then. Hector has made quite an improvement.Hector is one of the best men within the walls of the Miami PD. The Haitian *****es need to go. I really think they want to serve dog and cat :( They are the worst examples of customer service within the city. Hector fire all the *****es and get some hotties up there, your profits will skyrocket :wink:

11-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Let me give you some more 411 under the table...Brothers and sister! The Cafeteria was sub contract to an outside vendor years ago. Its not a City facility... AGREEMENT THAT WAS MADE WITH A MAJOR M...WAS THEY WOULD NOT PAY RENT!
NOT A CENT IN RENT, KEEP THE COST DOWN, AND THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD GREAT. In other words brother and sister, we that are the so sophisticated smart ones are getting fooled right under are kitchen table (AGAIN). I told this to Armando years ago to do something about it....IM STILL WAITING...JUST LIKE THE PAY RAISES.
Thanks Armando for being to top of things..

NO RENT nor overhead cost = alot of profit!!!

Next time you go... Ask... Are you guys renting here free?
Hey Armando AGAIN can you please do something about that... Thank You The Voice! :shock:

11-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Let me give you some more 411 under the table...Brothers and sister! The Cafeteria was sub contract to an outside vendor years ago. Its not a City facility... AGREEMENT THAT WAS MADE WITH A MAJOR M...WAS THEY WOULD NOT PAY RENT!
NOT A CENT IN RENT, KEEP THE COST DOWN, AND THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD GREAT. In other words brother and sister, we that are the so sophisticated smart ones are getting fooled right under are kitchen table (AGAIN). I told this to Armando years ago to do something about it....IM STILL WAITING...JUST LIKE THE PAY RAISES.

Hey Armando AGAIN can you please do something about that... Thank You The Voice! :shock:

Listen the cafeteria is not Armando's area of concern. Who cares if they pay rent or not I don't care! Let Armando deal with the friggin' money the city owes us! That I care about!

11-10-2008, 12:44 PM

Thats the FOP on top of things! Armando got to gooooo!

11-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Looks like the "Voice" is the voice of a common company As# Licke%.

Please! if you must accuse someone of anything just look to the administration and you will see tons of of mismanagement , cronyism, corruption,nepotism, and almost any other type of deviant behavior that one can think of under the guise of enlightened management. Your constant pointing at the FOP gives us a clear clue as to what camp you belong to. Remember my disturbed friend, the days of feeling safe and secure by the constant kissing of rear end are coming to a close.

In real world companies, the constant change of policies and ideas is seen as a sign of ineptitude, in the Miami Modern Police Department it is seen as a sign of genius.

Go Figure

Sincerely

Evil Fried Twinkie

11-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Twinkie d..k you are saying the FOP has done nothing wrong. OK, You think that the shitty contract we got is good.

Look if the FOP want to do the right thing.. Just tell them to admitt they screwed up with the contract and as good faith have them stop collecting monthly dues they are collecting and pocketing our money.

Thats fair. We don't get money they shouldn't neither.

Ortiz time to run. The whole Dept support you. Stop listening to Armando. You are ready!

11-11-2008, 10:14 PM
armando is doing a great job. so is ortiz and avila....kerr, i hope you run for president. because you will lose. duncanator, you're priceless.

11-12-2008, 03:10 AM
I dont think so. Kerr you got a great chance. Just try it...

11-20-2008, 04:33 AM
I don't know about Dan but Javi is definately the President of the future!