PDA

View Full Version : Drug policy

11-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Please, will someone tell me what your drug policy is for new hires at MPD? Any help would be great. Thanks, be safe.

11-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Please, will someone tell me what your drug policy is for new hires at MPD? Any help would be great. Thanks, be safe.DONT BE A DOPE, DOPE

11-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the response. I should of known better. :|

11-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Is this even a serious question???? If you have to ask what an agency's drug policy is, then may Law Enforcement isn't gonna be the smartest choice for you. Bro, seriously????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

11-04-2008, 08:02 AM
I came on the job in 1973 MPD (I have been retired for years) when I came on, the previous smoking of marijuana was allowed even if you smoked it many times you just could not have smoked it within the last 6 months of your polygraph test. If you did other (harder drugs) you "could" be disqualified.
Bear in mind this was just after Vietnam,and the hippie era.

11-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey old smoking marj idiot! How cares what happen in 1973. Thanks god your gone. Next time we talk about a benefit for the retirees i'll know not to vote for you pot smoking mother.uckers

11-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Came on in 1973 and smoked weed? Thank goodness you're gone! We don't need any pot heads around the dept. backing us up.

You are probably one of those disgruntled old farts who sit around the PBA Hall once a month or attend the annual reunion and commiserate among each other how good the new generation has it and how not fair it is that you don't have a piece of our pie.

No wonder no new retirees attend the reunions, we don't want to listen to the pissing and moaning!