PDA

View Full Version : Gay Halloween festival 2008

11-01-2008, 05:31 AM
I tried to get a wilton manors police officer to help in a domestic fight but none could be found. I found a fort lauderdale female cop who was working the festival to ask for help but she said to go to the wilon manors cop. When I found him he was sound asleep in his DARE SUV in front of TEXACO on the drive. Why do we have Ft Laud cops in wilton manors for a city event. Why do we have a city police dept when they are not around when people need help.

11-01-2008, 05:38 AM
Frantz was sound asleep in his durango. But can you blame him. We have NO cops to patrol the streets any more. He is doing DOUBLE DUTY as we all are so lets make do. The citizens of wilton manors are getting hosed big time by Chief Perez and his lets not go to any calls policy but write it off for UCR so the community can suck hind t***.

11-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Did you love to see Nick "Boy"ko in his blond wig. And you wonder wonder why Joe Angelo was such a loser as a council person and Celisete ELLICH would be another LOSER such as Joe. remember Joe has to RESIGN and run real fast to Harvard before he got charged in the state scandal. But Joe was a COWARD as is NICK and CELISTTE. Remember how JOE was going to tough it out and run for MAYOR. LOSERS quit easily and Nick who had no backing to run for city council and CELISTTE who has no clue what is going on without sucking scotts nipple. This city is so screwed up that it will take a major change to make things right.