PDA

View Full Version : 54 out the door

10-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Good bye buddy. You were there for me during a very tough time in my life, for that I will forever be in your debt. All supervisors at this dept, should strive to be as effective as you were. You are inspirational and a true man. You will have just as much if not more suucess at BSO as you did at SPD.

Farewell To the best Motorman. Honor Guard Member, FTO, FTO Coordinator, Shift Supervisor, E.M. Supervisor, Training Sgt, and Street Team Sgt SPD has ever seen.

You will be truely missed.

Good bye... Good Luck... and God's Speed

10-31-2008, 05:27 AM
Your body is a wonderland. :wink:

10-31-2008, 09:54 AM
stick your finger up wonderland to releive my stress :lol:

10-31-2008, 08:57 PM
stick your finger up wonderland to releive my stress :lol:We keep losing our best officers and the crappy stay or get arrested. I think its time for a change in our department or for me to also start to looking elsewhere. I have always been told by other officers that this place was a joke and i stood my ground and defended our P.D, But look at our turnover rate. What a shame.

11-01-2008, 03:19 PM
stick your finger up wonderland to releive my stress :lol:We keep losing our best officers and the crappy stay or get arrested. I think its time for a change in our department or for me to also start to looking elsewhere. I have always been told by other officers that this place was a joke and i stood my ground and defended our P.D, But look at our turnover rate. What a shame.
WHAT IS CAUSING HE TURNOVER RATE? YEARS AGO WE NEVER HAD A TURNOVER RATE, OFFICERS WANTED TO STAY.

11-07-2008, 04:28 AM
THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.

11-07-2008, 09:12 PM
THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.
That is a big 10-4, Chief promoted more people in 3 months then anyone else ever had. And he is making people take personal responsibility. Instead of transferring someone to a special unit when they screw up, he gets of them, That is how it should be. We have also seen the chief more than we did charlie. When did anyone see charlie, once a year maybe. People here complain too much. The unemployment is the highest it has ever been but people will complain that they only made 80 k last year, or they are not getting enough details, or so and so got promoted. Who cares about the family who just lost everything and some loved one has a terminal disease, what matters is trying to beat someone out of working Pangea. Whatever. Poor attitudes=poor performance= equal someone getting fired.

11-08-2008, 11:50 PM
You're a huge dork.

11-09-2008, 03:16 PM
[quote="Guest 101":2rntqva6]THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.
That is a big 10-4, Chief promoted more people in 3 months then anyone else ever had. And he is making people take personal responsibility. Instead of transferring someone to a special unit when they screw up, he gets of them, That is how it should be. We have also seen the chief more than we did charlie. When did anyone see charlie, once a year maybe. People here complain too much. The unemployment is the highest it has ever been but people will complain that they only made 80 k last year, or they are not getting enough details, or so and so got promoted. Who cares about the family who just lost everything and some loved one has a terminal disease, what matters is trying to beat someone out of working Pangea. Whatever. Poor attitudes=poor performance= equal someone getting fired.[/quote:2rntqva6]

I agree although I liked Charlie he was an empty suit as Chief. Keep runnig those stairs you might make E.R.T.

11-09-2008, 09:24 PM
[quote="Guest 101":ite3t5ig]THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.
That is a big 10-4, Chief promoted more people in 3 months then anyone else ever had. And he is making people take personal responsibility. Instead of transferring someone to a special unit when they screw up, he gets of them, That is how it should be. We have also seen the chief more than we did charlie. When did anyone see charlie, once a year maybe. People here complain too much. The unemployment is the highest it has ever been but people will complain that they only made 80 k last year, or they are not getting enough details, or so and so got promoted. Who cares about the family who just lost everything and some loved one has a terminal disease, what matters is trying to beat someone out of working Pangea. Whatever. Poor attitudes=poor performance= equal someone getting fired.

I agree although I liked Charlie he was an empty suit as Chief. Keep runnig those stairs you might make E.R.T.[/quote:ite3t5ig]

The "Chief" is only worried about the Seminole Tribe Of Florida. Lets just make as much money as we can now 'cause this cake won't last forever. Hey Street Crimes go out and seize some drug money so that the chief can give it back to the crackheads.

11-10-2008, 04:40 AM
I HOPE WE DON'T HAVE A MORALE PROBLEM. REMEMBER CHIEF YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING AND REMEMBER SOME OF YOUR BRASS WAS HERE WHEN CHARLIE WAS HERE, BE OPEN MINDED AND DON'T MAKE QUICK DECISIONS. THINK THINK MORALE IS IMPORTANT. DON'T LET EGO GET IN YOUR WAY ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF THE EMPLOYEES. BE COOL, LISTEN TO OTHERS. IT'S GETTING A LITTLE BETTER.

11-10-2008, 03:00 PM
[quote="Guest 101":2vlfewu6]THE CHIEF IS FOCUSED ON TAKING CARE OF US JUST LIKE OLD TIMES, HE LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYONE, WHY LEAVE. HE UNDERSTANDS WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVEN HIM, SO WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE TO GET ALONG.

I agree although I liked Charlie he was an empty suit as Chief. Keep runnig those stairs you might make E.R.T.

The "Chief" is only worried about the Seminole Tribe Of Florida. Lets just make as much money as we can now 'cause this cake won't last forever. Hey Street Crimes go out and seize some drug money so that the chief can give it back to the crackheads.[/quote:2vlfewu6]

You do not have to worry about rehabilitation. The new street crimes Sgt. will not take a dime from a tribal member. That’s why he is there.

11-10-2008, 08:12 PM
HERE IN HOLLYWOOD THE CHIEF IS DOING A GOOD JOB, HE IS CLOSE TO HIS FAMILY AND TRIBE MEMBERS. HE CONTINUES TO DO THINGS HIS WAY,,,,,,, EGO, EGO. THIS IS GOING TO COME UP LATER, THE COMMUNITY IS GETTING TIRED. WHEN HE TALKS HE GETS EMOTIONAL AND WE FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. THIS COULD ANOTHER MENTAL ISSUE. ANTWAY KEEP IT GOING

11-13-2008, 02:06 PM
What is it that you guys don't understand?? The chief could care less about any of you. He is an incompetent boob that should not even be wearing a badge. Not to mention corrupt. The only reason he is here is because he is the tribes puppet and he will do what ever he is told. The tribe learned their lesson by bringing in a professional outsider. The tribe does not want cops working here. They should just bring in Wackenhut.

11-13-2008, 09:32 PM
What is it that you guys don't understand?? The chief could care less about any of you. He is an incompetent boob that should not even be wearing a badge. Not to mention corrupt. The only reason he is here is because he is the tribes puppet and he will do what ever he is told. The tribe learned their lesson by bringing in a professional outsider. The tribe does not want cops working here. They should just bring in Wackenhut.

WE ARE WACKENHUT, BUT I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I GET PAID. ALL I DO IS SIT AT JAKES AND WATCH MOVIES, AND DO MY ARE YOU OK CHECKS.
THE DAY I WANT TO DO REAL POLICE WORK I WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE, BUT FOR NOW LET THE TRIBE PAY ME FOR DOING NOTHING.
SO PUPPET PLEASE STAY, MY FAMILY THANKS YOU. :devil:

11-13-2008, 10:34 PM

You guys make me sick,, just a joke that makes me laugh. I ll say it just like everyone else. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!! Shut up. We sorry that you did not get promoted, Sorry that you believed someones gossip 5 years ago. Chief is in the zone, he has provided people with more opportunity than Charlie or anyone else. Are we just mad that Chief is being fair, and not relying on the good old boy system where someone waves a wand and some incompetent "boob" is promoted. If you would get out of your car and quit doing details at the EDR you would see that the tribe wants us here. How long do you think it would take for the communities to tare itself apart if there was no SPD? 2 days, maybe. Anyway,,, you know where the door is, 12 people left already, you could be 13

11-14-2008, 08:10 AM
[quote=Guest]What is it that you guys don't understand?? The chief could care less about any of you. He is an incompetent boob that should not even be wearing a badge. Not to mention corrupt. The only reason he is here is because he is the tribes puppet and he will do what ever he is told. The tribe learned their lesson by bringing in a professional outsider. The tribe does not want cops working here. They should just bring in Wackenhut.

You guys make me sick,, just a joke that makes me laugh. I ll say it just like everyone else. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!! Shut up. We sorry that you did not get promoted, Sorry that you believed someones gossip 5 years ago. Chief is in the zone, he has provided people with more opportunity than Charlie or anyone else. Are we just mad that Chief is being fair, and not relying on the good old boy system where someone waves a wand and some incompetent "boob" is promoted. If you would get out of your car and quit doing details at the EDR you would see that the tribe wants us here. How long do you think it would take for the communities to tare itself apart if there was no SPD? 2 days, maybe. Anyway,,, you know where the door is, 12 people left already, you could be 13[/quote:bnnpxtei]

I,m concerned about your love for commas, Not all sentences need commas, I don,t believe I,ve ever seen anyone misuse a comma so badly, What type of message are you sending with three commas, Perhaps you can ,,tear,, yourself away from comma misuse long enough to learn how to use an apostrophe in your contractions,

11-14-2008, 09:43 PM
[quote="FRIED BREAD EATER":13x5rx2l][quote=Guest]What is it that you guys don't understand?? The chief could care less about any of you. He is an incompetent boob that should not even be wearing a badge. Not to mention corrupt. The only reason he is here is because he is the tribes puppet and he will do what ever he is told. The tribe learned their lesson by bringing in a professional outsider. The tribe does not want cops working here. They should just bring in Wackenhut.

You guys make me sick,, just a joke that makes me laugh. I ll say it just like everyone else. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!! Shut up. We sorry that you did not get promoted, Sorry that you believed someones gossip 5 years ago. Chief is in the zone, he has provided people with more opportunity than Charlie or anyone else. Are we just mad that Chief is being fair, and not relying on the good old boy system where someone waves a wand and some incompetent "boob" is promoted. If you would get out of your car and quit doing details at the EDR you would see that the tribe wants us here. How long do you think it would take for the communities to tare itself apart if there was no SPD? 2 days, maybe. Anyway,,, you know where the door is, 12 people left already, you could be 13[/quote:13x5rx2l]

I,m concerned about your love for commas, Not all sentences need commas, I don,t believe I,ve ever seen anyone misuse a comma so badly, What type of message are you sending with three commas, Perhaps you can ,,tear,, yourself away from comma misuse long enough to learn how to use an apostrophe in your contractions,[/quote:13x5rx2l]

OH OK sir now im mad. Look at the end of you sentence. See something missing? Where is the period? Furthermore, where is,,,,, wait why am i telling you this anyway subjective pronoun user. Maybe you should focus on some REAL issues instead of the world wide catastrophe of using a comma

11-14-2008, 10:56 PM
[quote="The Happy Turtle":2a7uqsdm][quote="FRIED BREAD EATER":2a7uqsdm][quote=Guest]What is it that you guys don't understand?? The chief could care less about any of you. He is an incompetent boob that should not even be wearing a badge. Not to mention corrupt. The only reason he is here is because he is the tribes puppet and he will do what ever he is told. The tribe learned their lesson by bringing in a professional outsider. The tribe does not want cops working here. They should just bring in Wackenhut.

You guys make me sick,, just a joke that makes me laugh. I ll say it just like everyone else. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!! Shut up. We sorry that you did not get promoted, Sorry that you believed someones gossip 5 years ago. Chief is in the zone, he has provided people with more opportunity than Charlie or anyone else. Are we just mad that Chief is being fair, and not relying on the good old boy system where someone waves a wand and some incompetent "boob" is promoted. If you would get out of your car and quit doing details at the EDR you would see that the tribe wants us here. How long do you think it would take for the communities to tare itself apart if there was no SPD? 2 days, maybe. Anyway,,, you know where the door is, 12 people left already, you could be 13[/quote:2a7uqsdm]

I,m concerned about your love for commas, Not all sentences need commas, I don,t believe I,ve ever seen anyone misuse a comma so badly, What type of message are you sending with three commas, Perhaps you can ,,tear,, yourself away from comma misuse long enough to learn how to use an apostrophe in your contractions,[/quote:2a7uqsdm]

OH OK sir now im mad. Look at the end of you sentence. See something missing? Where is the period? Furthermore, where is,,,,, wait why am i telling you this anyway subjective pronoun user. Maybe you should focus on some REAL issues instead of the world wide catastrophe of using a comma[/quote:2a7uqsdm]

I, think, you, completely, missed, the, whole, point, to, my, post, I, purposely, used, bad, grammar, and, spelling, to, make, fun, of, you, all, of, the, sentences, are, missing, periods, genius, do, you, even, know, what, a, subjective, pronoun, is, the, world, wide, catastrophe, is, not, the, use, of, a, comma, it,s, the, MISUSE, of, a,,,,,,,,,comma, you, don,t, use, a, comma, where, a, comma, should, be, and, you, add, them, where, they, shouldn,t, be, then, you, triple, them, for, no, apparent, reason, you, also, leave, out, periods, and, question, marks, but, fill, in, their, spot, with, commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,

11-15-2008, 05:04 PM
[quote="The Happy Turtle":3q8j35gx][quote="FRIED BREAD EATER":3q8j35gx][quote=Guest]What is it that you guys don't understand?? The chief could care less about any of you. He is an incompetent boob that should not even be wearing a badge. Not to mention corrupt. The only reason he is here is because he is the tribes puppet and he will do what ever he is told. The tribe learned their lesson by bringing in a professional outsider. The tribe does not want cops working here. They should just bring in Wackenhut.

You guys make me sick,, just a joke that makes me laugh. I ll say it just like everyone else. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE!!!! Shut up. We sorry that you did not get promoted, Sorry that you believed someones gossip 5 years ago. Chief is in the zone, he has provided people with more opportunity than Charlie or anyone else. Are we just mad that Chief is being fair, and not relying on the good old boy system where someone waves a wand and some incompetent "boob" is promoted. If you would get out of your car and quit doing details at the EDR you would see that the tribe wants us here. How long do you think it would take for the communities to tare itself apart if there was no SPD? 2 days, maybe. Anyway,,, you know where the door is, 12 people left already, you could be 13

I,m concerned about your love for commas, Not all sentences need commas, I don,t believe I,ve ever seen anyone misuse a comma so badly, What type of message are you sending with three commas, Perhaps you can ,,tear,, yourself away from comma misuse long enough to learn how to use an apostrophe in your contractions,[/quote:3q8j35gx]

OH OK sir now im mad. Look at the end of you sentence. See something missing? Where is the period? Furthermore, where is,,,,, wait why am i telling you this anyway subjective pronoun user. Maybe you should focus on some REAL issues instead of the world wide catastrophe of using a comma[/quote:3q8j35gx]

I, think, you, completely, missed, the, whole, point, to, my, post, I, purposely, used, bad, grammar, and, spelling, to, make, fun, of, you, all, of, the, sentences, are, missing, periods, genius, do, you, even, know, what, a, subjective, pronoun, is, the, world, wide, catastrophe, is, not, the, use, of, a, comma, it,s, the, MISUSE, of, a,,,,,,,,,comma, you, don,t, use, a, comma, where, a, comma, should, be, and, you, add, them, where, they, shouldn,t, be, then, you, triple, them, for, no, apparent, reason, you, also, leave, out, periods, and, question, marks, but, fill, in, their, spot, with, commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/quote:3q8j35gx]

DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS AT ITS HIGHEST. PEOPLE ARE ALSO GETTING LAID OFF. MAYBE YOU TWO IDIOTS NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE IMPORTANT.

11-16-2008, 05:09 AM
You don't seem too concerned about the problems you mentioned. After all you're on a public forum responding to 2 "idiots". Perhaps you should use the time that you take to read and respond to posts that you find idiotic to help someone less fortunate than you. If you're so worried about people down on their luck you should sell your computer and use the proceeds to make a mortgage payment for someone who is unemployed. If you decide to do that I guess you'll have to go elsewhere for your entertainment. I'm sure we'll all miss you immensely, Debbie Downer.

11-16-2008, 09:21 PM
You don't seem too concerned about the problems you mentioned. After all you're on a public forum responding to 2 "idiots". Perhaps you should use the time that you take to read and respond to posts that you find idiotic to help someone less fortunate than you. If you're so worried about people down on their luck you should sell your computer and use the proceeds to make a mortgage payment for someone who is unemployed. If you decide to do that I guess you'll have to go elsewhere for your entertainment. I'm sure we'll all miss you immensely, Debbie Downer.

You're right. I guess I will do that. I am use to taken on other people's responsibility. The only problem is if I sell my computer, I won't be able to hear people complain about making 80 k a year for doing nothing. Maybe I will join an encounter group.

11-17-2008, 12:33 AM
I HAVE ALREADY HEARD SOME RUMORS THAT CHIEF WILL IS GOING TO BE HISTORY, HE HAS STARTED CHANGING THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED. CHARLIE'S BOYS AND ALL THE YES GUYS ARE SETTING HIM UP FOR FAILURE, IT'S SAD, BUT HE CAN'T SEE IT COMING. GOOD LUCK WILL. YOU DON'T SEE IT COMING.

11-17-2008, 03:47 AM
YES, NO CONFIDENCE.

11-18-2008, 01:38 AM
I HAVE ALREADY HEARD SOME RUMORS THAT CHIEF WILL IS GOING TO BE HISTORY, HE HAS STARTED CHANGING THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE CHANGED. CHARLIE'S BOYS AND ALL THE YES GUYS ARE SETTING HIM UP FOR FAILURE, IT'S SAD, BUT HE CAN'T SEE IT COMING. GOOD LUCK WILL. YOU DON'T SEE IT COMING.
Yes Chief will is already on his way out! what did you expect? no real police experience, no people skills (that are no fake), and let,s not forget the deep emotional issues ! GOOD LUCK BOSS:)

11-19-2008, 02:38 PM
LOOKING BACK WHEN CHIEF WILL WAS A DEPUTY CHIEF THINGS WERE PRETTY GOOD. HE SHOULD THINK BACK AND DO WHAT HE DID THEN. I HOPE THINGS TURN AROUND, HE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF THE OFFICERS LIKE HE DID IN THE PAST. GOOD LUCK.

12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
We need to work together, what can we do/ and what can the dept. do? Everyone seems confused.