PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Arrested for DUI

10-30-2008, 10:47 AM
D/S Allsopp (Retired?) was arrested by LPD for DUI on the evening of 10/29/08 BrAC = .250. Flashed his badge looking for courtesy after swerving off the road and staggering out of his car.

10-31-2008, 03:22 AM
Good for LPD!

Cops know better than to drive drunk...I have no empathy for Allsopp if it is true.

Don't drink and drive...even if you are a cop!

10-31-2008, 03:04 PM
WHat is he doing flashing a badge anyway ? he is no longer employed at PCSO ? not sure if he went anywhere else

11-01-2008, 02:37 AM
He's NOT a deputy sheriff. He's a FORMER deputy sheriff who left the agency several years ago. I understand he had/has a severe drinking problem which is one reason he's no longer employed here. Very sad. He was a good guy. I wish him well but if he's drinking and driving then by all means he shouldn't have been on the road and indeed should've been arrested!

11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't understand what you hillbillies are doing up there in Polk. People drink and drive. They did it when I started police work, they do it now and 8 years from now when I retire, they will continue to drink. Show some courtesy to LEOs. There won't be any back ups left if you continue with your nonsense.

Its a misdemeanor for Christ sake!

11-05-2008, 02:17 AM
I don't understand what you hillbillies are doing up there in Polk. People drink and drive. They did it when I started police work, they do it now and 8 years from now when I retire, they will continue to drink. Show some courtesy to LEOs. There won't be any back ups left if you continue with your nonsense.

So is petit theft, shopplifting, battery, assault, hit and run, smokin weeeeeeeeeeed, possession of rollin papers, resistin w/o violence... (I dont know my name occifer)..... givin a false name to the popo, HOLY CRAP BUDDY!!!! with all those being misdemeanors, YOU MEAN I CAN GO DO ALL THAT AND STILL PROUDLY BE A COP ??????????? just so I can backup my fellow officers ????? AND they are to give me professional courtesy so I can committ any of the above and join them in briefing the next day ?????

sounds good to me !! LMAO

LOOSER :devil:

11-05-2008, 02:20 AM
[quote="Fellow Drinker":1lyjin3s]I don't understand what you hillbillies are doing up there in Polk. People drink and drive. They did it when I started police work, they do it now and 8 years from now when I retire, they will continue to drink. Show some courtesy to LEOs. There won't be any back ups left if you continue with your nonsense.

Its a misdemeanor for Christ sake![/quote:1lyjin3s]

Can someone please send this nimrod some crime scene photos of accident scene of what drunk drivers do ??

11-05-2008, 03:11 AM

Show some courtesy to the badge you dirt bag! You are a lying hypocrite if you drink and drive and wear a badge.

So you won't backup a fellow officer for doing his sworn duty...for not letting someone off for breaking the law.

You are worse than a criminal. At least they are what they are. You act one way as a cop and do another as a silent criminal.

Come drive drunk in Polk...we'll watch out for you and give you a personal tour of our jail.

Dirtbag!

11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Ha Ha,
I got a rise out of you guys. Just having a little fun. Personally I don't drink and drive. I have noticed you guys don't mess around out there with your signal 1s. We can argue with both sides of the spectrum, but it's a waste of time. You have your opinions about 10-15ning fellow officers and I have mine.

Take care and god bless

11-05-2008, 11:16 PM
And God bless you, "fellow drinker" ... you may need it (and a new career) with that attitude.

11-05-2008, 11:27 PM
He can Bond out, go home, be glad he safe and did not hurt anyone else(current Leo punishment is a lil more severe). I don't dissagree with the 1015 ing but I can't say I would be giddy or happy. It would not boost my ego or give me a thrill. I would simply do what I have to do. Humans make bad choices and a badge does not make anyone instantly perfect.

If you are going to drink keep a friend's number on hand and call no matter what time it is. Even if I did not know you well, I would still take a ride to prevent a bad situation from getting worse. Wouldn't you do it for someone in your family? Whats the difference? BE SAFE.

11-15-2008, 06:03 PM
Fellow drinker you are an idiot, it is unacceptable to drink and drive. I can't believe that a law enforcement officer would condone such behavior, i would gladly go in the middle of the night and pick up a drunk friend if it would avoid a possible signal 4 and possibly save a life. What a DUMB statement.

11-17-2008, 01:54 PM
You guys on here have no clue of what the brotherhood means. You guys have probably never been to Tally or DC for the police memorial. The people who have responded have probably never been in a shootout. I for one am a south Florida LEO and the reason I check your board is because my unit responded up there and helped with the Matt shooting. I also have family in Lakeland and when I retire I MIGHT apply for a supervisor position up there.

We as a whole take care of business a little different down here. As long as the guy is not stealing, making bogus reports, doing dope, etc...we have other alternative measures to deal with them. That's called brotherhood. If you would give a ride to a fellow LEO that you don't know before he gets into the vehicle, then why wouldn't you give him a ride after you stopped him (providing that there wasn't a 4). What is the difference?

Again, I don’t drink and drive. But we need to use good judgment when dealing with a LEO in that predicament.

PS: To the guy that wanted to give me a tour of the jail up there. Why don’t you come down here and I'll show you the sole of my Bates boot.

11-18-2008, 01:35 AM
You guys on here have no clue of what the brotherhood means. You guys have probably never been to Tally or DC for the police memorial. The people who have responded have probably never been in a shootout. I for one am a south Florida LEO and the reason I check your board is because my unit responded up there and helped with the Matt shooting. I also have family in Lakeland and when I retire I MIGHT apply for a supervisor position up there.

We as a whole take care of business a little different down here. As long as the guy is not stealing, making bogus reports, doing dope, etc...we have other alternative measures to deal with them. That's called brotherhood. If you would give a ride to a fellow LEO that you don't know before he gets into the vehicle, then why wouldn't you give him a ride after you stopped him (providing that there wasn't a 4). What is the difference?

Again, I don’t drink and drive. But we need to use good judgment when dealing with a LEO in that predicament.

PS: To the guy that wanted to give me a tour of the jail up there. Why don’t you come down here and I'll show you the sole of my Bates boot.

So SOUTH FLORIDA LEO... you condone drinking and driving AND you are making a threat of bodily harm to another leo ??? my my arent you a freaking wonderful addition to our law enforcement family... TRASH!! amazing !!

WE DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT DOWN THERE BUT HERE.... WHEN YOU DRINK AND DRIVE WE WONT GIVE YOU A FREE PASS.... YOUR A @#$@#$% CRIMINAL ! IF YOU ARE SORRY ENOUGH AND PATHETIC ENOUGH TO GET CAUGHT DOING IT YOUR BUSTED AND YOU ARE DONE !!

yeah a lot of leo's drink and drive.... and you know what ?? if your not TOOOO intoxicated you will not be impaired enough TO BE CAUGHT BY MESSING UP BECAUSE MAYBE IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE OR TWO YOU WILL GET HOME SAFE WITHOUT SCREWIN UP! if you got pulled over obvioulsy you HAD A FEW TOO MANY!
THAT IS THE DECIDING FACTOR!

11-25-2008, 08:18 AM
It's a TRAFFIC misdemeanor.

If you've ever looked the other way or given a brake to one of the illegals without a driver's license on their way back from work at the construction site or the farm (and I know MANY deputies do), then you're a sorry individual if you won't give a brother LEO a break on a DUI. It's that simple.

11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
WOW! Someone else see's the big picture.

11-26-2008, 07:29 AM
Although I don't totally agree with fellow drinker, I get his point. I know some officers in polk that would arrest any LEO, but a big wig in polk gets stopped, they get a ride home ( I have seen it personally). Not to mention some get so trashed on the weekends (their days off) and do drive, just they don't drive where most cops are, since they are so short over there. A S4 and there is no excuse, and you have to do your job. But how many of you have t8'd a call that you should of taken someone to jail on, like a battery. You don't because the victim is a crack head or a drug dealer. So its ok to give that person a break, but not another Law Enforcement Officer. Please go preach to someone else and learn what the brotherhood is about. You are the same officer that would write your mother a speeding ticket, and then probably another one for no seat belt.

I have met some great officers/deputies in Polk. I personally know several. But, quit with the double standard. Cause I know you would be the first asking for a break. Hope you don't go to south florida, I am sure that you wouldn't survive.

11-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Being the Police does not make you above the law...you drink you drive you lose...you drink you drive and Kill someone, but it's ok because hey you are the police show some courtesy. what ashame!!!!

11-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Although I don't totally agree with fellow drinker, I get his point. I know some officers in polk that would arrest any LEO, but a big wig in polk gets stopped, they get a ride home ( I have seen it personally). Not to mention some get so trashed on the weekends (their days off) and do drive, just they don't drive where most cops are, since they are so short over there. A S4 and there is no excuse, and you have to do your job. But how many of you have t8'd a call that you should of taken someone to jail on, like a battery. You don't because the victim is a crack head or a drug dealer. So its ok to give that person a break, but not another Law Enforcement Officer. Please go preach to someone else and learn what the brotherhood is about. You are the same officer that would write your mother a speeding ticket, and then probably another one for no seat belt.

I have met some great officers/deputies in Polk. I personally know several. But, quit with the double standard. Cause I know you would be the first asking for a break. Hope you don't go to south florida, I am sure that you wouldn't survive.

you so called LEOS make me sick. First of all, yeah its nice to get a break from a SPEEDING TICKET.. aka a CIVIL INFRACTION. but a criminal infraction NOT SOOOO MUCH. But then again if Im speeding I dont automatically assume im going to get a break because i know that i did wrong and im not goin to be a jerkoff to the LEO IF it happens. Im also goin to be thankful, NOT ENTITLED, if i get a verbal warning, If i do not get a ticket.

- we are supposed to be ABOVE the law (that means better then the average citizen, ummm better then the MIGRANT WORKER ??? )

- if you get caught sorry bout your luck you are stupid . You drove drunk and got CAUGHT. you are done.

- can any of you BROTHERHOOD IDIOTS say you are willing to risk your career for some drunk moron who was stupid and careless enough to get CAUGHT ????? if you are, WONDERFUL because their braging WILL hopefully get you thrown under the drunk bus and your @#$ will be gone one day just as they are someday.

WHY SHOULD LEOS GET AWAY WITH GETTING BEHIND THE WHEEL AND DRUNK DRIVING ?? IF WE MAKE IT HOME IN ONE PIECE WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE GREAT.. MAYBE WE WILL WISE UP BEFORE IT TOO LATE. IF WE GET CAUGHT WE LOOSE OUR BADGE AND FREEDOM. THATS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN YOU TOOK THE OATH YOU SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE TRASH ON THE STREET.

but hey i guess the newer academy program's ETHICS section is just a little lacking because all the wet behind the ear rookies that come out think the badge means they are freaking invincible and can do what ever they want without consequences.

So before you go on here and think BROTHERHOOD means we keep your criminal @#$ out of jail you need to rethink your career . Brotherhood does NOT mean laying our JOBS on the line for your stupidity and your six pack a night behavior.

PS HEY BROTHERHOOD.... why dont you freaking idiots who hang out with these drunk just take away their keyyyssss... omg what a novel concept... GET THEM A RIDE HOME.. dont let them drive... WOW ... amazing... thats a bit more BROTHERHOODLY then getting on here and saying its PERFECTLY FINE TO DUI as long as you wear blue , tan , or green to work

11-27-2008, 10:30 AM

you so called LEOS make me sick. First of all, yeah its nice to get a break from a SPEEDING TICKET.. aka a CIVIL INFRACTION. but a criminal infraction NOT SOOOO MUCH. But then again if Im speeding I dont automatically assume im going to get a break because i know that i did wrong and im not goin to be a jerkoff to the LEO IF it happens. Im also goin to be thankful, NOT ENTITLED, if i get a verbal warning, If i do not get a ticket.

- we are supposed to be ABOVE the law (that means better then the average citizen, ummm better then the MIGRANT WORKER ??? )

- if you get caught sorry bout your luck you are stupid . You drove drunk and got CAUGHT. you are done.

- can any of you BROTHERHOOD IDIOTS say you are willing to risk your career for some drunk moron who was stupid and careless enough to get CAUGHT ????? if you are, WONDERFUL because their braging WILL hopefully get you thrown under the drunk bus and your @#$ will be gone one day just as they are someday.

WHY SHOULD LEOS GET AWAY WITH GETTING BEHIND THE WHEEL AND DRUNK DRIVING ?? IF WE MAKE IT HOME IN ONE PIECE WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE GREAT.. MAYBE WE WILL WISE UP BEFORE IT TOO LATE. IF WE GET CAUGHT WE LOOSE OUR BADGE AND FREEDOM. THATS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN YOU TOOK THE OATH YOU SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE TRASH ON THE STREET.

but hey i guess the newer academy program's ETHICS section is just a little lacking because all the wet behind the ear rookies that come out think the badge means they are freaking invincible and can do what ever they want without consequences.

So before you go on here and think BROTHERHOOD means we keep your criminal @#$ out of jail you need to rethink your career . Brotherhood does NOT mean laying our JOBS on the line for your stupidity and your six pack a night behavior.

PS HEY BROTHERHOOD.... why dont you freaking idiots who hang out with these drunk just take away their keyyyssss... omg what a novel concept... GET THEM A RIDE HOME.. dont let them drive... WOW ... amazing... thats a bit more BROTHERHOODLY then getting on here and saying its PERFECTLY FINE TO DUI as long as you wear blue , tan , or green to work

Hey aZZ clown. First of all, I'm no rook and when I entered police work over a decade ago, we didn't have to worry about the new generation of officers working the streets thinking that they are all high and mighty. Second of all, once you climb my ribbons (awards) then you will have the right to talk to me about ETHICS or MORAlS or whatever you want to call it. I would love to have you ride with me for a week and see for yourself how it feels to count on your brothers. My unit brings in over 10 million dollars a year in seizures. What do you do? Traffic? Or do you patrol the mean streets of Lakeland? So for the meanwhile think what you want to think, but Ill tell you one thing. If I ever get to be in charge of the VIN unit over in Polk, don't even think of putting in for my unit.

11-27-2008, 02:08 PM
[quote=guest2000]Although I don't totally agree with fellow drinker, I get his point. I know some officers in polk that would arrest any LEO, but a big wig in polk gets stopped, they get a ride home ( I have seen it personally). Not to mention some get so trashed on the weekends (their days off) and do drive, just they don't drive where most cops are, since they are so short over there. A S4 and there is no excuse, and you have to do your job. But how many of you have t8'd a call that you should of taken someone to jail on, like a battery. You don't because the victim is a crack head or a drug dealer. So its ok to give that person a break, but not another Law Enforcement Officer. Please go preach to someone else and learn what the brotherhood is about. You are the same officer that would write your mother a speeding ticket, and then probably another one for no seat belt.

Hey aZZ clown. First of all, I'm no rook and when I entered police work over a decade ago, we didn't have to worry about the new generation of officers working the streets thinking that they are all high and mighty. Second of all, once you climb my ribbons (awards) then you will have the right to talk to me about ETHICS or MORAlS or whatever you want to call it. I would love to have you ride with me for a week and see for yourself how it feels to count on your brothers. My unit brings in over 10 million dollars a year in seizures. What do you do? Traffic? Or do you patrol the mean streets of Lakeland? So for the meanwhile think what you want to think, but Ill tell you one thing. If I ever get to be in charge of the VIN unit over in Polk, don't even think of putting in for my unit.[/quote:1if2c34u]

WOW a whole decade, my hero. Ethics and Morals start long before your impressive decade. I have over 20 years and all the awards and ribbons I care to have. Don't come on here and talk about how great you are, with all your seizures, ethics, morals and then try to knock the great officers of Polk and Lakeland. You either have or don't have ethics and morals before you get into law enforcement, as they can not be taught at an academy. I count on my brother and sister officers of Polk and Lakeland every night even though I didn't seize 10 million last year. If you drive drunk and get caught and arrested--shame on you--not the officer who arrested you. If you get a break from an officer---good for you--but next time you may not be so lucky. With the chip you have on your shoulder, the arrogance you write with----------don't expect a break from this seasoned veteran.

11-27-2008, 09:17 PM
[quote=guest2000]Although I don't totally agree with fellow drinker, I get his point. I know some officers in polk that would arrest any LEO, but a big wig in polk gets stopped, they get a ride home ( I have seen it personally). Not to mention some get so trashed on the weekends (their days off) and do drive, just they don't drive where most cops are, since they are so short over there. A S4 and there is no excuse, and you have to do your job. But how many of you have t8'd a call that you should of taken someone to jail on, like a battery. You don't because the victim is a crack head or a drug dealer. So its ok to give that person a break, but not another Law Enforcement Officer. Please go preach to someone else and learn what the brotherhood is about. You are the same officer that would write your mother a speeding ticket, and then probably another one for no seat belt.

Hey aZZ clown. First of all, I'm no rook and when I entered police work over a decade ago, we didn't have to worry about the new generation of officers working the streets thinking that they are all high and mighty. Second of all, once you climb my ribbons (awards) then you will have the right to talk to me about ETHICS or MORAlS or whatever you want to call it. I would love to have you ride with me for a week and see for yourself how it feels to count on your brothers. My unit brings in over 10 million dollars a year in seizures. What do you do? Traffic? Or do you patrol the mean streets of Lakeland? So for the meanwhile think what you want to think, but Ill tell you one thing. If I ever get to be in charge of the VIN unit over in Polk, don't even think of putting in for my unit.[/quote:1y93a8f7]

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: HE's GOT RIBBONS ON HIS WALLS ??????? hang on IM BOWING DOWN TO HIS HOLINESS... LMAOOOO.... WHOA.. I BET YOUR MOMMY THINKS YOUR SOMETHING SPECIAL DONT SHE.... DID YOU GET THEM FROM YOUR BEAUTY PAGEANTS OR SPELLING BEES ??? RIBBONS AND TROPHYS AND PLAQUES.. OH MY :shock: :shock: :shock:
WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU MA'AM

11-28-2008, 07:42 AM

Hey moron.

There are two people on a traffic stop, you and the other driver. There's no victim....there's no complainant....there's no witness. It's you and it's them. You can get the other driver a ride and nobody will be the wiser.

Don't tell me that you've never given someone a break on a criminal traffic charge before. If you'd hem up that LEO but let the POS without a green card, license, or insurance drive on the streets of the county then you are a flat out scumbag.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time here. Between everyone you arrest for DUI and now a Tampa cop for some chickensh!t criminal mischief, it just appears as if you guys in Polk enjoy screwing with other LEOs. That's ok, you'll get your turn. You guys better stay out of my county.

11-28-2008, 12:43 PM

Hey moron.

There are two people on a traffic stop, you and the other driver. There's no victim....there's no complainant....there's no witness. It's you and it's them. You can get the other driver a ride and nobody will be the wiser.

Don't tell me that you've never given someone a break on a criminal traffic charge before. If you'd hem up that LEO but let the POS without a green card, license, or insurance drive on the streets of the county then you are a flat out scumbag.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time here. Between everyone you arrest for DUI and now a Tampa cop for some chickensh!t criminal mischief, it just appears as if you guys in Polk enjoy screwing with other LEOs. That's ok, you'll get your turn. You guys better stay out of my county.

GREAT .. just what we need... another "LEO" condoning cops breaking laws... and no its never JUST YOU AND THE OTHER COP.... theres always gonna be the OTHER COP runnin his stupid drunk mouth. IT always comes out in the wash and what goes around DOES come around and my job WONT end because some idiot decided to drink and drive... NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. good luck to you, covering up for your "brothers"

11-28-2008, 04:16 PM
No one else is around, Just me and him. (Ethics) Dangerous.

11-29-2008, 03:34 AM
:cop: Well , another day is over, Ive done my part, put some people in jail, made sure no one will be decapatated by a drunk driver , etc , battered by their spouse, etc.....

Did you get a new ribbon today cinderella ? how did your day at work go today ?? Im sorry I coudlnt make it for our ride along. Between the car not being large enough for your super swelled head, I just dont really feel like pucking in my mouth a little all day hearing of your heroic escapades.

Good night ma'am.

11-29-2008, 04:36 AM
No ribbons today. I was too hammered to get any. Maybe tomorrow. Hope you had a good turkey day. :devil:

11-29-2008, 02:52 PM
:cop: Well , another day is over, Ive done my part, put some people in jail, made sure no one will be decapatated by a drunk driver , etc , battered by their spouse, etc.....

Did you get a new ribbon today cinderella ? how did your day at work go today ?? Im sorry I coudlnt make it for our ride along. Between the car not being large enough for your super swelled head, I just dont really feel like pucking in my mouth a little all day hearing of your heroic escapades.

Good night ma'am.

You know, this would have been a lot funnier if you learned to spell, unless of course, you meant to put a puck in your mouth. Plus, I think you meant "you couldn't make it for our ride along" makes it flow better when it actually makes sense.

11-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Well, Polk's finest how was your day today? Did you get any signal 1s? Screw any LEOs today? I'm waiting for the next headline.

11-30-2008, 02:35 AM
Well, Polk's finest how was your day today? Did you get any signal 1s? Screw any LEOs today? I'm waiting for the next headline.

nooo hopefully we already weeded out all the GOD COMPLEX, THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO TO SPECIAL TREATMENT BECAUSE THE PASSED THE LAW ENFORCEMENT EXAM AND GOT A BADGE PINNED ON THEIR CHEST, ALCOHOLICS, PEDOPHILES, SHOPLIFTERS, DOPE SMUGGLERS, BATTERERS ,......

I SURE HOPE THATS OK WITH YOU.. BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT THE FLORIDA STATE STATUTE BOOK APPLIES TO LEO'S

LET ME ASK YOU... IF YOU BELIEVE THAT OFFICERS WHO SWORE TO UPHOLD THE LAW SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH BREAKING IT, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ETHICALLY AND MORALLY ARREST ANYONE FOR THE SAME CRIMES THAT YOU THINK LEO'S SHOULD GET AWAY WITH ???

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A BOTTOM FEEDER. ABOUT AS PATHETIC AND AS MUCH OF A DISGRACE TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSION AS ANY OF THE CRIMINAL DEPUTIES AND OFFICERS THAT HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS IN THIS AND ALL OTHER COUNTIES.

I DREAD THE DAY WHEN I HAVE TO COME ACROSS ANOTHER LEO ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW... BUT UNFORTUNETLY WITH THE CALIBERAND STANDARDS GETTING LOWER AND LOWER, AS YOU YOURSELF EXHIBIT, I KNOW ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.... AND IM SORRY SWEETY... YOU AND NO ONE LIKE YOU IS WORTH ME LOOSING MY CAREER. YOU WANT TO BE STUPID AND RISK YOUR @#$ THEN YOU WONT GET HELP FROM ANY DENCENT LEO OUT THERE. AND IF ANYONE DOES TRY TO HELP YOU OR ANYONE LIEK YOU COVER YOUR BUTT THEY DESERVE TO GO DOWN WITH YOU.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I DIGNIFIED YOUR COMMENT WITH A RESPONSE.

12-01-2008, 03:15 AM
I myself suspect that this "south fla leo" isnt really a cop.

12-01-2008, 05:53 PM
I myself suspect that this "south fla leo" isnt really a cop.

I suspect that he USED to be one somewhere....... and someone didnt risk their career for them :idea:

12-02-2008, 05:34 PM

Hey moron.

now a Tampa cop for some chickensh!t criminal mischief,

Please tell me what agency you work for, so I know where to go when I need to rob a bank, or murder someone. Before you said that we should let cops go from a CRIMINAL DUI, because it is a misdemeaner, but now you are saying that we can let cops go from felonies.

I have never had to arrest a leo but I will without hesitation. I have never let a civilian go uncharged, I might not make an arrest but they get charged. A leo should know the law and have enough integrity and honor not to BREAK THE LAW!!!!! I love my brother and sister leo's and I will be there for them when the s**t hits the fan, and I will risk my life for them. But I will not degrade myself and give up my honor and integrity for thier f**k ups.

Please do not come into my city and break the law you will go to jail.

12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Yes I am a cop and I didn't get burned somewhere along the line. I again want to state that I don't encourage nor condone DUI. I just have a loose policy if I ever encounter myself with a leo that is sig 1. What is right? what is wrong? its your OPINION against mine. I just dont get it when I give my two cents about this topic and I had 1 maybe 2 people agree with me. And on the other hand, I just read about that guy that had sex with a 16 year old and someguys on here are defending his actions. WTF? Now if I had that situation, I would be the first one to sign my name to the PC and take that scumbag to jail. DUI, no so much...I could take care of it some other way. That is all im saying. If you think that im not ethical and that im crooked because i have that stance then I don't give a shIIIT what you think.

12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Yes I am a cop and I didn't get burned somewhere along the line. I again want to state that I don't encourage nor condone DUI. I just have a loose policy if I ever encounter myself with a leo that is sig 1. What is right? what is wrong? its your OPINION against mine. I just dont get it when I give my two cents about this topic and I had 1 maybe 2 people agree with me. And on the other hand, I just read about that guy that had sex with a 16 year old and someguys on here are defending his actions. WTF? Now if I had that situation, I would be the first one to sign my name to the PC and take that scumbag to jail. DUI, no so much...I could take care of it some other way. That is all im saying. If you think that im not ethical and that im crooked because i have that stance then I don't give a shIIIT what you think.

And the fact that this dude gave a false name, had committed at LEAST one hit and run during his drunken binge, and was known agency wide for getting so blitzed at parties that he could not even WALK STRAIGHT is NO BIG DEAL ? just brush him off and let him out another day without punishment ? what happens when you let him go and the next day he brags about what he got away with, and someone like him WOULD... what happens when 30 min later the calls comes in that someone had driven into their house... or WORSE

Then what happens when they ask you well didnt you have a vehicle that you were out with that was damaged in the middle of the roadway ? Wait you called that tag out on the radio ... didnt it come back to a deputy ?? See you in A.I.

There are 1000 ways things can bite you in the @##$. This was NOT a simple case of finding a D/s off the side of the road sleeping. That you can can handle differently. This was not the case of the D/s sleeping it off at dennys.

This was a case of A to Z documented on the Radio: Vehicle info/ tag info / fresh damage / false name to a leo BY A LEO/ smart @!#$ punk kid d/s who was too young and dumn to realize that his badge was not going to save his butt.

The idiot put a lot of d/s 's and supervisors in situations they did not want to be in that morning. So dont you DARE feel sorry for that drunk idiot.

You want to blame someone blame ALL the other deputy's (his bestest buds) who went out and drank with him and never ever once thought to take his keys. BELIEVE ME this was not his first encounter as a drunk behind the wheel with the police.

I dont know about you but I personally worked too damn hard to get my standards and put my time in to let some idiot with no brains or self control ruin it for me. If i EVER come across this situation myself I will do what ever i need to do make sure I go home with my career. My family counts on my paycheck more then Budweiser counts on the idiot deputy's.

12-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Well Mr. Polk County popo. I don't know the facts and circumstances on the deputy that got x15. If what you said is true/fact, then I agree that the Dep made it worse with lying about his id. Also to top it off the sig 3 makes it even worse. I know there are times that the LEO fIucks up too bad and it would be just plain wrong to "take care of it". What I'm talking about is the normal sig 1. No damage, no crash, no witnesses etc...

12-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Well Mr. Polk County popo. I don't know the facts and circumstances on the deputy that got x15. If what you said is true/fact, then I agree that the Dep made it worse with lying about his id. Also to top it off the sig 3 makes it even worse. I know there are times that the LEO fIucks up too bad and it would be just plain wrong to "take care of it". What I'm talking about is the normal sig 1. No damage, no crash, no witnesses etc...

You idiot they are still BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a crime no matter how you look at it. If there are no witnesses it is still a crime! I imagine that you believe if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, it makes no sound. It doesn't matter if no one else is there I would know that I let someone go free that thought they were above the law. Oh and by the way are you 100% sure they won't say anything? We swore to uphold and enforce the law, so we damn sure should not get to break it!!!!

12-05-2008, 04:06 AM

Can you sit there on your sofa and watch the news about the 4 year old that watched her mother die from a drunk driver plowing into their vehicle... and think DUI is ok if its a LEO ? My GOD dude you have no business being a COP. None of you sick $*!#$(@ freaks do ! This poor kid lost a parent due to a Piece of crap DRUNK DRIVER...

1. a person, male or female
2. a lot of alcohol
3. a vehicle

EQUALS A DRUNK DRIVER.
THERE IS NO BADGE IN THAT EQUATION.

Drinking and Driving is about as dispicable and disgusting as committing murder.... just ask a 4 year old child .

12-05-2008, 04:10 AM
AND BEFORE YOU SAY ITS DIFFERENT... ITS NOT... IT WAS JUST STOPPED IN TIME.

DRUNK DRIVER PASSED OUT VEHICLE RUNNING , VEHICLE FACING ONCOMING TRAFFIC (THAT MEANS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD)

WHAT IF ANOTHER VEHICLE HAD BEEN COMING AT HIM HEAD ON AS HE WAS TRAVELING IN THE WRONG LANE OF TRAFFIC ??
OH WAIT .. NEVER MIND I KNOW... I JUST SAW THE RESULT ON THE NEWS.

12-05-2008, 03:17 PM
folks you are just beating a dead horse the man messed up everyone does since i know him i'm sure he will pay the piper for the dance and go on with his life lets move on

12-07-2008, 01:29 AM
JESUS CHRIST, THIS HORSE HAS NOT ONLY BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH, BUT IT HAS BEEN REINCARNATED AND BEATEN TO DEATH AGAIN......

MORAL OF THE STORY, DON'T DRIVE DRUNK!! WHETHER LEO OR CIVILIAN!

AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT..

JUST MY $.25

12-07-2008, 11:43 PM
JESUS CHRIST, THIS HORSE HAS NOT ONLY BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH, BUT IT HAS BEEN REINCARNATED AND BEATEN TO DEATH AGAIN......

MORAL OF THE STORY, DON'T DRIVE DRUNK!! WHETHER LEO OR CIVILIAN!

AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT..

JUST MY $.25

The only horses here are the horses @%#'s that come on here EVERY TIME ANOTHER LEO gets arrested , trashing the police officer that arrested the drunk LOOSER POS of a "cop". This does not have anything specifically to do with the Polk deal. That WAS a long time ago. Since then , there have been several more, THAT IS WHY THIS FORUM HAS BEEN REPOSTED SINCE THEN.

So get off your high horse its not about your drinkin buddy from Polk, its about all the OTHER loosers SINCE him.