PDA

View Full Version : recruitment

10-28-2008, 12:17 AM
Is the recruitment department for real or what? A good friend of mine and I were talking the other day and he told me of a coworker of his who was scheduled to go back to the jail. I've known him a number of years and I have to say, I have never seen him more at ease..
Then a few days later I ran into him again and he was a mess. Apparently they allowed this jail guy to extend his stay for another month. I had to see this guy that they couldn't be without.. At first he seemed alright. A small fellow, in fairly good shape. Then it happened,, he opened his mouth and you'd have thought you were talking to the worlds top mixed martial artist...
I know we cannot use names so let's just call him the Karate Kid for now.. He is a gem,, a simple hello turned into him wanting to show me some kind of crazy kicking stuff..
Please do something with this guy, my buddies sanity depends on it... Oh and if anyone knows The Karate Kid, tell him do us all a favor and go get lost in the jails somewhere..

10-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Sounds more like "Bruce Lie." :lol:

10-28-2008, 12:51 AM
WHY ARE JAILERS IN RECRUITMENT?

10-28-2008, 12:52 AM
So he thinks he is a martial artist?? Maybe we can spar a bit...

10-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Let me get this right, they have jail guards working in recruiting,, what does a guy from jail know about road patrol.. Now that is have read this I recall seeing the guy you call Karate Kid at the PSB.. He was doing some crazy spinning and hand waving stuff back then,, he must really be something...

10-28-2008, 01:08 AM
Let me get this right, they have jail guards working in recruiting,, what does a guy from jail know about road patrol.. Now that is have read this I recall seeing the guy you call Karate Kid at the PSB.. He was doing some crazy spinning and hand waving stuff back then,, he must really be something...

Actually, he is quite something. It will be a loss to recruiting. He is fantastic with how he deals with applicants. Very professional, respectful, and very helpful to those who really need it. As far as his interest in martial arts, that is a great hobby for anyone, yall need to stop being so friggen criticle about everything.

10-28-2008, 02:38 AM
He "karate kid" was in our cross certification academy. EVERYONE in our class could not stand him. There was one classmate 6"4" about 210 lbs. that wanted to break his neck but we held him back. Really, we had to hold him back. He tried his karate moves on us and tried us until we put him in his place. We would have kicked his little skinny arse but we were professional, and wanted to finished the academy. Some of us went to the road and the rest back to detention. I recently saw him driving his unmarked recruiting unit in Palm Beach, but yet he never worked a day on the road. WHY A TAKE HOME CAR???? He has a scar on his face that he uses to entice people that he is tough. How he EVER made it into recruiting is beyond me!!!!!!! Next Sheriff, clean it up!!!!!!!!!

10-28-2008, 02:50 AM
OMG, same class. What a JERK he was.

10-29-2008, 05:53 PM
What do you call a pig that knows KARATE ? A PORK CHOP!

10-29-2008, 09:28 PM
As a matter of fact he did work the road in the old district 3 in Pompano, but he decided it wasnt for him so he went back to Detention, at least he had the sense to realize it wasnt all that it was made out to be, running from call to call and all of the other BS that you have to deal with keeping the public happy.

10-29-2008, 11:33 PM
just another reason to split DOD from DLE...it just buisness

10-29-2008, 11:34 PM
As a matter of fact he did work the road in the old district 3 in Pompano, but he decided it wasnt for him so he went back to Detention, at least he had the sense to realize it wasnt all that it was made out to be, running from call to call and all of the other BS that you have to deal with keeping the public happy.

Is this the french guy that hates America? :devil:

10-30-2008, 01:57 AM
I would like to spar this recruiter. I have extensive training in JAIL-JITSU and can beat this guy blindfolded.

10-30-2008, 03:21 PM
I would like to spar this recruiter. I have extensive training in JAIL-JITSU and can beat this guy blindfolded.
Meet him at the PAL gym he will kick your AZZ

10-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Meet him at the PAL gym he will kick your AZZ

Well I know this guy loves to scrap so give him a call I bet he'll oblige you but remember he's one tough SOB so stop hating and call him. I bet though you're a little biaaatccchhh and will just run that mouth.

10-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Do you mean Pepe Le Pew???

10-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Just who is this recruiter? You talk of him being a superhero. I trained in the martial arts for years and I recall one main principle in the arts ( self discipline ).You never publicly announce your skills and don't underestimate your opponent.This superhero needs an attitude ajustment. I would meet him , but I don't want to mess up my full thick brown hair.

10-30-2008, 11:51 PM
For those who don't know him, he's the balding character who continually does all those karate moves while you try to have a conversation with him or anyone around him. One day someone is going to swat him like a fly,, and the one responder is correct, you never flaunt your knowledge of the arts. I will be the first to say that I personally have no knowledge or interest in the arts, but i know one thing, it's usually the guy who whips his hands around a lot who is the one who really doesn't know what he is doing.. So Kung Fool I sure hope you can back that HUGE mouth of yours...

10-31-2008, 12:19 AM
More like Hong Kong Fooey!!!!!!! I saw this clown a while back, running his mouth, saying how much he hates America, but yet, he is not leaving here anytime soon. He makes me sick.

10-31-2008, 01:08 AM
I hate anti american people. We should all give him a karate chop or two, then make him wax our units ( wax on wax off ).

10-31-2008, 12:14 PM
Years ago he actually picked a fight with me. I ignored him. He must still be the same little bully. I wonder if he really can fight? :twisted: :twisted: It would be interesting to see.

10-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Years ago he actually picked a fight with me. I ignored him. He must still be the same little bully. I wonder if he really can fight? :twisted: :twisted: It would be interesting to see.

He specializes in threatening other deputies.

10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
I love this board!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

10-31-2008, 07:50 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THIS LITTLE BALD MAN A BEATING. HE THINKS HE IS A HOT DOG , BUT REALLY HE IS A LITTLE WINNIE DOG ( SHITZU ). HE IS ALL BARK AND NO BITE! I CERTAINLY AM NOT AFRAID OF THIS CARACTER.

10-31-2008, 08:10 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THIS LITTLE BALD MAN A BEATING. HE THINKS HE IS A HOT DOG , BUT REALLY HE IS A LITTLE WINNIE DOG ( SHITZU ). HE IS ALL BARK AND NO BITE! I CERTAINLY AM NOT AFRAID OF THIS CARACTER.

I see a lot of people talking alot of sh*t here about this guy well i'm pretty sure i know who it is. If this is who i think it is and all you tuff guys want to give him a try call him i'm sure he'll give you a shot at him,,Be carefull for what you wish for you may get it!!!!

11-01-2008, 01:02 AM

I see a lot of people talking alot of sh*t here about this guy well i'm pretty sure i know who it is. If this is who i think it is and all you tuff guys want to give him a try call him i'm sure he'll give you a shot at him,,Be carefull for what you wish for you may get it!!!!

I've seen this post from day one and really have been trying not to post, but after reading I have to. I do know who you are talking about and you are right,,,he does talk alot. He is fascinated with martial arts and boxing and I guess he assumes everyone else is too, so he talks about it. I will say this though. I do know for a fact that he has actually trained a few local ufc fighters and I got to admit...he punches like a bull for his size. He does teach boxing at the PAL and I am sure,,,he will take you up on your challenge. I want to watch :)

11-01-2008, 02:22 AM

I've seen this post from day one and really have been trying not to post, but after reading I have to. I do know who you are talking about and you are right,,,he does talk alot. He is fascinated with martial arts and boxing and I guess he assumes everyone else is too, so he talks about it. I will say this though. I do know for a fact that he has actually trained a few local ufc fighters and I got to admit...he punches like a bull for his size. He does teach boxing at the PAL and I am sure,,,he will take you up on your challenge. I want to watch :)

Oh wow!! Who did he train? Bimbo Spice? I trained with Mr Miyagi and Sensai Kreese and I also spent some time training in Stu Hart's "Dundgeon". Big freaking deal!!!!!!!!!!

11-01-2008, 05:32 AM
Let me get this right, they have jail guards working in recruiting,, what does a guy from jail know about road patrol.. Now that is have read this I recall seeing the guy you call Karate Kid at the PSB.. He was doing some crazy spinning and hand waving stuff back then,, he must really be something.

OMG and civilians work there too?!?! What do civilians know about road patrol?? Guess what smart guy...the guys you work with were not always road patrol. Some were students, Ins sales, teachers. I work road patrol too, OMG wait, I worked in the jail once too. How did I go from being a blundering jail guard to an elite road patrol deputy. Jailers sit at a desk and pass out toilet paper. Road patrol drives around uses the MDC to ask for petty traffic FSS's, and look for a cheap deal on grout work. Get over yourself. We passed highschool, now we're cops.

11-01-2008, 11:30 PM
This guy actually trained Bimbo Slice? If this is true I will give him one free bologna sandwich, because he is full of bologna !!!

11-01-2008, 11:52 PM
In his car, he has fuzzy dice hanging from his mirror.

11-03-2008, 01:07 AM
I can't take it any longer, I have been keeping this to myself for a long time,, This board has made up my mind for me.. I have to come clean,, I am the one who gave this loudmouth the scar he carries on his face.. And I have to say if he threatens me again he'll get more of the same.. We are all aging it's no secret, this big mouth runt better quiet down before some of the younger guys let him have it..
Word to the wise Kung Fool ,, shut that trap of yours before you really get it.

11-03-2008, 01:37 AM
I remember this guy you're talking about. He is a punk,, always trying to start fights with people,, he used to point out peoples short comings.. But don't joke about him he flips,,, He's a big mouth.. Someone needs to shut him up..
I would love to meet him at the gym and give a real beating..

11-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Now that is funny. You should make him look like Frankenstein this time. Give him a karate chop on that bald head of his for me. I can imagine him as Frankenbald the new short bald version of the famous movie star.

11-03-2008, 11:17 AM
What goes around comes around. Right little Billy, the wanna be bully.

11-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Well, what do you have to say tough guy Bill? Did you know how many lives you have touched in your career? God bless our troops and the U.S.A.!!!!!!

11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
How is that little french fried muffin man doing?

11-04-2008, 12:01 AM
I have a friend who can fix that messed up lip of his,,, my real concern is how many dr's it'll take to fix him after i destroy him at the PAL sparring ring

11-04-2008, 12:06 AM
He has been quiet lately. I think he is afraid of something or someone. Or maybe someone he has tried to bully in the past has put him in his place. I know a lot of people would like to take him on.

11-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey Dr do you happen to know anyone from the hair club, that guy could use a few plugs in that q-ball of his too...

11-04-2008, 12:18 AM
all the things i've been hearing, he probably isn't as tough as he portrays himself to be,, i'm thinking about calling this fool out,, in fact i know with my training i know i can take him,,, name the place and time little billy,, come get your medicine.. and i'll throw in a referral to a good plastic surgeon...