PDA

View Full Version : OT requests

10-27-2008, 11:38 PM
So let me get this straight. We are going to start running this orginization like a corperate entitiy?

As the genius KK stated the Cpt's, & Majors, are going to get pay raises based on thier management of OT?????

Before you folks begin Fu@*ing with us about the OT let me say a few helpfu things the City Manager should look at.

Why don't the city open thier eyes and realize that they have (4) Majors and only (3) Captains?
(totally useless and a backwards promotional pyramid)

Why do we have three Sgt's supervising no one? (no answer)( no wait they are the do boys for the useless majors of which we have too much of as is)

Why do we have 1 Sgt supervising three persons, another Sgt also supervising 3 persons, and three supervisors in DB??? (combine the units and put them under three Sgts and a Captain.

Why do we have 1 Sgt supervising Communications??? (promote a long time dispatcher with the raise they well diserve and have them run the unit not a needed Sgt. that could fill in the road shortage and alleviate the Captains from working weekend shift) (TOTAL BS)

by the way give the captains a frikin raise because when they leave after the drop even the most sea-Donkey Sgt isn't stupid enough to take the promotion.

11-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Hey bud it was just a suggestion while i was drunk. I did not think you would take my drunken stuper to heart. Anyway it looks like the 4 major thing got to you guys and now you are selling your own sergeants out so that certain majors will look like they have more hats to wear. i.e. ADMIN

Anyway i know you have to look out for your officers, thats why you bone them to afternoons/mids and give them t,w,th off.
Good luck to all the poor *******s that are going to take the sgt test.
I will make another educated guess and predict that the new sgt's will have these great days off for atleast 5-6 years from their promotion.
But folks dont get mad we are all moving foward and becoming the greatest agency in dade county.

I think that now every division, officer, supervisor, and civillian is truly satisified with the new leadership. I think when the survey comes out this will be clearly indicated. Which brings me to my next prediction... "Late 2009 New Chief"

11-14-2008, 05:07 PM
I hope to God you are correct. We need to get rid of this D-Bag chief immediately. RPH you suck and are the worst administrator I have ever seen. I also heard that you had to leave Tallahassee PD because you were on your way out of there too. The new chief there said he could not stand you and thought you were a piece of S@#*. I also spoke to the instructor that taught the ICS class. He said he cant stand you either and thought you should never have been given the chief's job here! Get the hell out of here Ralph.........you are dirty, corrupt, psychotic and need to wear a straight jacket. Oh, by the way........I'm glad you had your secretary send that e-mail of how much you missed us. You are a freakin CLOWN. What chief does that.............you are so stupid, the entire place is laughing at you. Does anyone CONCUR WITH MY NOTED SENTIMENTS?