PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards

Xiphos
10-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Can the new FWC badge be any smaller on the new business cards? For once, why can't the Division of Law Enforcement have our own business cards without the patch, just the badge? Yes, we know who we work for, but am just proud to be a SLEO. Just my 2 cents...

10-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Ah yeah, thats important.

10-26-2008, 08:35 PM
uuummmmm.......I make my own with AVERY BUSINESS CARDS from any office supply store....very simple and you can make them look however YOU want...got our badge and patch from our website.

10-26-2008, 11:04 PM
uuummmmm.......I make my own with AVERY BUSINESS CARDS from any office supply store....very simple and you can make them look however YOU want...got our badge and patch from our website.

your in violation of policy, the new ones only authorized. if you use the badge and patch without permission that is another violation. just cya

10-27-2008, 02:37 AM
Well, when I ask BRASS for cards and they tell me to go to Office Depot, get some business cards and print them out myself, that's what I do...My job is still gonna be there if somebody finds out about my "illegal" business cards(people still have their jobs who have actually committed crimes), so Im not too worried there bud, but thanks

10-27-2008, 02:39 AM
Oh, and by the way, I am using the NEW badge...so I guess my violations just got cut in half!!! :devil:

10-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Business card violations are the type of thing that could cost an officer his or her job. Unlike theft, armed trespass, lying in an IA, or hunting on duty.