PDA

View Full Version : Detail Hog

10-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Go Back to your School!! Quit hogging our detals!!!

10-20-2008, 03:47 PM
wow! u must be one of those... weak officers that is to scared to work the paradise. sorry all the Psa took ur traffic details... why r u talking sh.. when we were short 3 details this weekend, and we no ur not working them, so leave the people alone who do! until someone takes food from ur mouth... shut up!

hope no one calls for 94 it will take u a while to get there from ur bed... :devil:

10-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Be nice everyone or she will cry to the moderator again and get this one removed too :devil:

10-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I just think its just courtesy, all of us have bills but some people do it to themselves. Some are thrown a curve ball and they have a money problem but they work a couple of details, get out of the problem, and dont get back in that situation again. I can understand this,, everyone of us has gone through this. But there are people who have to have diamond cars and platinum houses, golden yachts, 42 in rims, bling bling and the 10 kt ring but expect others give them slack because they have "bills". That is unacceptable. If you want it fine,, pay for it, but dont make others suffer because of poor financial choices. People believe that they are doing nothing wrong,, but God forbid if someone does it to them.

10-24-2008, 03:44 AM
I just think its just courtesy, all of us have bills but some people do it to themselves. Some are thrown a curve ball and they have a money problem but they work a couple of details, get out of the problem, and dont get back in that situation again. I can understand this,, everyone of us has gone through this. But there are people who have to have diamond cars and platinum houses, golden yachts, 42 in rims, bling bling and the 10 kt ring but expect others give them slack because they have "bills". That is unacceptable. If you want it fine,, pay for it, but dont make others suffer because of poor financial choices. People believe that they are doing nothing wrong,, but God forbid if someone does it to them.

Quick jewelry lesson.....When you're speaking of diamonds they are measured by Carat, gold is measured by Karat. So a 10Kt gold (10 parts gold to 14 parts alloy) ring wouldn't really cost that much whereas a 10 carat diamond(2.0 grams) ring would take a whole lot of details.

10-24-2008, 12:32 PM

Quick jewelry lesson.....When you're speaking of diamonds they are measured by Carat, gold is measured by Karat. So a 10Kt gold (10 parts gold to 14 parts alloy) ring wouldn't really cost that much whereas a 10 carat diamond(2.0 grams) ring would take a whole lot of details.

Oh well,,, excuse me all to hell

10-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Be nice everyone or she will cry to the moderator again and get this one removed too :devil:

True That, True That

10-25-2008, 06:40 PM
[b][b]If she wants to work seven days a week, who cares. If you have an issue with her, tell it to her face instead of hiding behind your computer. WTF

10-26-2008, 07:05 AM
[b][b]If she wants to work seven days a week, who cares. If you have an issue with her, tell it to her face instead of hiding behind your computer. WTF
Oh Ok,,, what makes you think we never said it to their face? Nice try.Second, when it starts affecting you, you will b singing a different tune. Oh you are no different how they are. I just think everyone is SICK of the feel sorry for me attitude.On a more positive note, congratulations on everyone who got promoted.

10-27-2008, 06:02 AM
it is simple. Mind ya business, there are too many people here who are concerned with what everyone else is doing. They want to know how many details people have worked and how much ot someone has. Only to use this is their favor to complain how they are not getting a piece of the pie. Yet they probably made 90 k last year. If you get called SOS for detail fine. IF they are avail. fine. But dont scam details from other people. You made your bed, lie in it. :devil:

10-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Wow! Are you guys really arguing about details? First off there are plenty of details to go around and most weekends 2-3 details go unfilled. If someone wants to work 7 days a week that’s their problem not yours, let them make the money. For you to come on here and deliberately belittle a person shows your character, you have to look yourself in mirror. Have a little pride in the fact that you have chosen the noblest profession in the world. Honor that you are a Seminole Police Officer by standing steadfast side by side with your fellow officers:
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition.

Loyalty
Duty.
Honor
Respect
Integrity
Courage
Selfless Service

10-27-2008, 09:07 AM
Wow! Are you guys really arguing about details? First off there are plenty of details to go around and most weekends 2-3 details go unfilled. If someone wants to work 7 days a week that’s their problem not yours, let them make the money. For you to come on here and deliberately belittle a person shows your character, you have to look yourself in mirror. Have a little pride in the fact that you have chosen the noblest profession in the world. Honor that you are a Seminole Police Officer by standing steadfast side by side with your fellow officers:
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition.

Loyalty
Duty.
Honor
Respect
Integrity
Courage
Selfless Service
That is so beautiful, you need to write that down. mAYBE IN A PERFECT world i would believe what you are trying to say. Take a look at the people that are out there. Not only do they air their dirty laudry, but they brag about it. And that is not just a few,, but many. You liste 7 charecteristics. Here are some in the REAL WORLD.
Jealousy
anger
pride
infidelity
greed
selfishness
Also, how many SOS details do you see a month? THats right not many.I love my job but some of the people tarnish the gold on the badge. YOu say about standing steadfast with fellow officers, does that include these fellow officer selling each other out to get ahead. I have spoke with some and they have shown to have more loyalty to criminals than fellow officers. Some are on the side of blue, the others have one side,,,,, their own. WAKE UP

10-27-2008, 08:04 PM
[quote="Henry V":2sevo3vw]Wow! Are you guys really arguing about details? First off there are plenty of details to go around and most weekends 2-3 details go unfilled. If someone wants to work 7 days a week that’s their problem not yours, let them make the money. For you to come on here and deliberately belittle a person shows your character, you have to look yourself in mirror. Have a little pride in the fact that you have chosen the noblest profession in the world. Honor that you are a Seminole Police Officer by standing steadfast side by side with your fellow officers:

Loyalty
Duty.
Honor
Respect
Integrity
Courage
Selfless Service
That is so beautiful, you need to write that down. mAYBE IN A PERFECT world i would believe what you are trying to say. Take a look at the people that are out there. Not only do they air their dirty laudry, but they brag about it. And that is not just a few,, but many. You liste 7 charecteristics. Here are some in the REAL WORLD.
Jealousy
anger
pride
infidelity
greed
selfishness
Also, how many SOS details do you see a month? THats right not many.I love my job but some of the people tarnish the gold on the badge. YOu say about standing steadfast with fellow officers, does that include these fellow officer selling each other out to get ahead. I have spoke with some and they have shown to have more loyalty to criminals than fellow officers. Some are on the side of blue, the others have one side,,,,, their own. WAKE UP[/quote:2sevo3vw]

Did anyone catch Rachel Ray today? I saw about have of it and the power went out, So i did not get a chance to get the whole recipe.

10-27-2008, 08:49 PM

Wow! Because here at Seminole Police Department we worried about the bigger issues sourrounding this agency. Forget the fact that you can lose your job tomorrow or the fact you don't have a pension. but wait let's focus on the real deal here, "details".

P.S Why don't you contact your Union Rep and let them know about this. I'm pretty sure their losing sleep over this one... oh by the way, why don't you tase another priest... :evil:

10-28-2008, 06:24 AM

Wow! Because here at Seminole Police Department we worried about the bigger issues sourrounding this agency. Forget the fact that you can lose your job tomorrow or the fact you don't have a pension. but wait let's focus on the real deal here, "details".

P.S Why don't you contact your Union Rep and let them know about this. I'm pretty sure their losing sleep over this one... oh by the way, why don't you tase another priest... :evil:

He was a minister, and he deserved it.

11-02-2008, 05:33 PM

Your poor trainne. Not only does he have to put up with your BS, he also has to smell your breath. Brewster go back to BSO.

11-04-2008, 02:30 AM

Your poor trainne. Not only does he have to put up with your BS, he also has to smell your breath. Brewster go back to BSO.

Guess again, genius.