PDA

View Full Version : State Leo

10-14-2008, 02:34 AM
You guys run into the radio giving you trouble often?

10-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Oh yeah we were going through all the problems you guys had with the shitty radios since they were issued over 10 years ago. I wish we had motorola

10-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Hell Yes!! MaCOMM is the biggest pile of diarreah. Motorolla system was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

10-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Hell Yes!! MaCOMM is the biggest pile of diarreah. Motorolla system was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

Thanks for the replies. The radio problems are a serious officer safety issue.
What is the brass telling you all?

10-15-2008, 04:08 PM
They tell us the same shizat all the time put it in writing and forward to communications. For the most part it is decent unless you go inside a building. That is why I always carry a cellphone. Oh and by the way our hand helds wont even work next to the tower go figure that one out. Unless of course they fixed that one out. And the other thing is that our radios are all hand me downs from fire rescue they don't even use them they went to Motorola why cant we go back. They are cheaper more durable and much more user friendly and easy to program without having to leave it at the radio shop for a week or two.

10-16-2008, 03:57 AM
They tell us the same shizat all the time put it in writing and forward to communications. For the most part it is decent unless you go inside a building. That is why I always carry a cellphone. Oh and by the way our hand helds wont even work next to the tower go figure that one out. Unless of course they fixed that one out. And the other thing is that our radios are all hand me downs from fire rescue they don't even use them they went to Motorola why cant we go back. They are cheaper more durable and much more user friendly and easy to program without having to leave it at the radio shop for a week or two.

Our brass tells us the same thing. Its BS! Nothing gets done.

Last question, how is your manpower situation? Are you all hurting for backup out on the road due to budget cuts? Thank you.

10-16-2008, 10:38 PM

Our brass tells us the same thing. Its BS! Nothing gets done.

Last question, how is your manpower situation? Are you all hurting for backup out on the road due to budget cuts? Thank you.

What the hell is that??????? :cry: