PDA

View Full Version : former agent

10-13-2008, 12:28 AM
i'm a former fdle agent that left quite some time ago and i got on here to see what's been going on with the agency. Judging from the posts on here, I can still see that FDLE is one big cluster%$#. minus the poor pay, the politics, and the disrespect from other agencies, can someone answer one question. Is FDLE actually doing any law enforcement these days? they certainly didn't when i was there and was wondering if anything has changed in the last 5 years? also how far are they going to go when the layoffs come. everyone hired in the last 2 years, 3, 5? just curious if any of the guys i worked with are going to get axed.

10-13-2008, 01:20 AM
As of today, we don't really do much hands on law enforcement. As for the layoffs, it looks like it will be the agents that were hired within the last year.

10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
ANother Ex here and thankful for that fact. Seems like DLE needs to return to its old self like during the Dempsey days. Always thought there were too many people in management that thought Alice in Wonderland was on the level.