PDA

View Full Version : McCain is the best (and why)

10-09-2008, 10:00 PM
In these tough times America needs a man of the people. A man you can love. A man whose very smile invokes thoughts of baby Jesus himself.

That man is John McCain.

You see, John McCain understands our struggles as regular folks.

That's why John is looking out for us. And has been for the last 26 years. He knows that this country works from the top to the bottom. First we must take care of the rich... Then everyone else( yes YOU and your family).

Any other way would be Communism. Doing it any other way (bottom to top) would make Karl Marx himself proud.

John knows that by helping the backbone of our country, the rich corporations, we will make it out of this economic crises(maybe). How else do you suppose we make more jobs than by giving 300 billion in tax cuts to the corporations.

Like Bush has done for these 8 solid years.

Think about it people, we can't afford to have the rich get un-rich. Now that would be a tragedy that dwarfs what we are going through as regular people and I will not stand for it.

The very corporations who fired you, need your help now! John McCain will use the exact same economic policies of President Bush to change everything. And according to McCain "'There’s Been Great Progress Economically’" since Bush Took Office. So I trust John McCain with my economy.

Here in Florida we're going through a housing crisis. We are losing our homes, or are an injury or sickness away from losing our home or are living in a Motel 6 off of credit cards.

No other candidate understands these issues better than John McCain.

He owns so many homes that he's lost count. (It's about eight)

So don't tell me "He's out of touch". He is well in touch. John McCain knows first hand what it's like to pay a mortgage (8 of em'). So he knows what Americans feel when they can't pay their homes, whether it's their first home or their eighth.

John McCain has been to combat. That automatically makes him an expert on foreign policy.

An expert.

No issue is more important than national security. That's why John McCain lobbied to go straight into Iraq before finishing up in A-Stan. And he was right on. He also wanted to attack Iran and North Korea. And I think we should have. The only way a country in a recession gets better is through a major war( WW3?). Or stay in Iraq for "100 years". Either one would work. We NEED to stay in Iraq and establish more McDonald's, KFC's, and Walmarts in the heart of the Muslim world. (That’s why Osama Bin Laden got mad, because we didn’t have enough Americans in the middle east)

Barack Obama wants to sit down and talk with our enemies with no pre conditions. Is he crazy or just 72 years old senile? I think it’s time to send Barack to the nursing home. The first thing I do when I see my enemies is just bum rush them and beat them senseless. Leaving them in a pool of dark red democracy.

Talking to our enemies first well.... that's for sissies.

And John McCain is no sissy. He stands very strong on energy too.

So what if John McCain voted 24 times against alternative energy. He's still a maverick.

A maverick.

He will drill for oil in America. That's it, its that simple. Just drill.

It will supply our country with 1% of our energy 10 to 20 years from now. 1% is a LOT, trust me.

But In the end, who needs a job, or healthcare, or affordable college, who needs peace when we can have a century long war, or alternative energy? As long as a caucasian guy is President I'll be satisfied.

No matter what the cost.

So when you go into the voting booth on November 4, remember to vote in your best interest. Remember the interests of Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Conoco Phillips, when you punch in……John McCain(R)

McCain 08'

10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Well said, my friend, well said!