PDA

View Full Version : Plant City Speeder

10-09-2008, 02:29 AM
It seem's as though there is a Plant City Officer that was Clocked Speeding on US 27 in Polk County. He came on FHP'S forum making his case. This is what he posted.

recently had the displeasure of meeting Trooper A Jones in his Dodge Charger (Hwy 27 and I-4). He was very rude, yelling at me for speeding, which I told him in a polite manner, he was correct I was speeding and was not going to argue with him. He proceeded to give me back my license and not say anything. He did not tell me I was free to leave nothing, just sat in his car. I posted this yesterday and stated nothing but the truth and it got deleted.

I have had tickets from FHP before and also warnings in both cases the Troopers were polite as was I. I am not opposed to getting tickets but belittling people, come on!

I fyou work with this Trooper please let me know not all people are rude like him.

The Trooper that stopped you diddnt stick you! Also I understand you were traveling in excess of 20 MPH in a Construction Zone! I know this Trooper well enough to say the following. The last thing he was thinking that day is he would be stopping another LEO for speeding in a construction zone. He probbaly raised his voice and talked stern as YOU should know better. Just be glad you did not walk away with 500.00 speeding ticket. I guarentee you the next encounter with Tpr. Jones, you will be reaching into your wallet and your supervisor will be getting a call.