PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the post

MOD 64
10-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Read the terms of service agreement. If you want to see your posts stick.

OhGoodGriefGrowUp
10-08-2008, 12:43 AM
I see the MOD took off the post! Must be friends with those listed in the post. This site is for US, to be able to vent. It's funny how you never took off any other post where people were talking about other people. See, we can't even have a place to vent..... Typical of this DEPT... We will figure something else out, don't worry MOD..... Can't take the heat, go run to the MOD and have the tread deleted. Who is our MOD? What happened to free speech? No names were listed here, except by the person who chose to leave their own name.... Let us speak our mind....... :roll:

WOW talk about a paranoid post. If I am not mistaken, posts were removed that violated the TOS. If you don't like it, then well, don't violate the TOS DUH!!!

"I just went through numerous post that were not in compliance with the TOS of this board, I had to do some deleting and editing. Remember please do not resort to name calling and rudeness on the board as your post will be deleted. Lets keep it civil here please, hopefully we are all adults and can conduct ourselves accordingly.
MOD 64"

Which "The Post" are you referring to?

There is no such thing as absolute free speech in a publicly maintained yet private forum with rules and a TOS agreement you agreed to when you registered DUH Even the ACLU boards moderate and remove posts..... Any idiot would know that. No shoes/shirt/ no service. That philosophy is applied here as well with your conduct. That is "typical" in any forum and has nothing to do with this DEPT. Since you prefer to not use your name, one can assume you are not here for genuine concerns. There is a place for trolls, try going to a site like flame warriors or something like that..You would get blown out of the water, but you can flame on. Or start up your own forum, send it in a message, post it whatever and let everyone rock on..This is not the place. What you are looking for is something less respectable, but I think you already knew that. Otherwise you would have not created this "desperate" thread.

So for now, I shall crown you with the daily dunce hat. You earned it!!

OhGoodGriefGrowUp
10-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Read the terms of service agreement. If you want to see your posts stick.

LOL that was a LOT shorter than mine :D

Thanks for cleaning up the place the other day. It was pretty nasty and pretty darn embarrassing.

10-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Did you get your feelings hurt, your the one that needs to grow up. Letting a few words hurt you... Let people talk and express their feelings. You poor poor people, hide under your rock...LOL, what are you in high school....

Read the terms of service agreement. If you want to see your posts stick. :|

Thanks for cleaning up the place the other day. It was pretty nasty and pretty darn embarrassing.

OhGoodGriefGrowUp
10-08-2008, 02:04 AM
Did you get your feelings hurt, your the one that needs to grow up. Letting a few words hurt you... You and the mod can go to hell, your the ones hurting this place. Let people talk and express their feelings. You poor poor people, hide under your rock...LOL, what are you in high school....

Using your radio number? I doubt it, but regardless, how creative :eyeroll: (Me thinks there should be a "7" in there somewhere) The mod is just doing his/her job..I have moderated many forums in the past and know what the process is. I have banned peeps that always come back, under different "anonymous names" then it is go after the isp ban which is not difficult,......feelings don't even enter the equation however apparently from your response, it does to you personally, and I could care less :)

Apparently you are the one who needs to go back to HS. Obviously nothing stuck there and it is a shame that if you carry a gun, you are out protecting citizens and you expect and ***** about those people who work hard to protect your a**. Actually. it is scary..But carry on if you wish..

10-08-2008, 02:16 AM
I never used my radio number, you think any four digit number automatically means I am using my radio number. Give it a rest my friend, really, the MOD needs to PULL the use of this site for MCSO...... This site is only hurting the MCSO. Get rid of it ...... :|

Did you get your feelings hurt, your the one that needs to grow up. Letting a few words hurt you... You and the mod can go to hell, your the ones hurting this place. Let people talk and express their feelings. You poor poor people, hide under your rock...LOL, what are you in high school....

Using your radio number? I doubt it, but regardless, how creative :eyeroll: (Me thinks there should be a "7" in there somewhere) The mod is just doing his/her job..I have moderated many forums in the past and know what the process is. I have banned peeps that always come back, under different "anonymous names" then it is go after the isp ban which is not difficult,......feelings don't even enter the equation however apparently from your response, it does to you personally, and I could care less :)

Apparently you are the one who needs to go back to HS. Obviously nothing stuck there and it is a shame that if you carry a gun, you are out protecting citizens and you expect and ***** about those people who work hard to protect your a**. Actually. it is scary..But carry on if you wish..

OhGoodGriefGrowUp
10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
I never used my radio number, you think any four digit number automatically means I am using my radio number. Give it a rest my friend, really, the MOD needs to PULL the use of this site for MCSO...... This site is only hurting the MCSO. Get rid of it ...... :|

Hook. bait..took it..Congrats. DUH. The site is not hurting anyone. That is impossible. Even the biggest moron knows that. You are not my friend in fact I may work for the MCSO, but I do not have any "friends" in the dept nor do I want it. The dept sucks the life out of you already, why torture yourself even more? I am not saying that I do not enjoy what I do, but I do not involve myself in the gossip and presonal twisted lifestyles that exist. You are probably talking out your rear and really have no clue..

10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
I see the MOD took off the post! Must be friends with those listed in the post. This site is for US, to be able to vent. It's funny how you never took off any other post where people were talking about other people. See, we can't even have a place to vent..... Typical of this DEPT... We will figure something else out, don't worry MOD..... Can't take the heat, go run to the MOD and have the tread deleted. Who is our MOD? What happened to free speech? No names were listed here, except by the person who chose to leave their own name.... Let us speak our mind....... :roll:

WOW talk about a paranoid post. If I am not mistaken, posts were removed that violated the TOS. If you don't like it, then well, don't violate the TOS DUH!!!

"I just went through numerous post that were not in compliance with the TOS of this board, I had to do some deleting and editing. Remember please do not resort to name calling and rudeness on the board as your post will be deleted. Lets keep it civil here please, hopefully we are all adults and can conduct ourselves accordingly.
MOD 64"

Which "The Post" are you referring to?

There is no such thing as absolute free speech in a publicly maintained yet private forum with rules and a TOS agreement you agreed to when you registered DUH Even the ACLU boards moderate and remove posts..... Any idiot would know that. No shoes/shirt/ no service. That philosophy is applied here as well with your conduct. That is "typical" in any forum and has nothing to do with this DEPT. Since you prefer to not use your name, one can assume you are not here for genuine concerns. There is a place for trolls, try going to a site like flame warriors or something like that..You would get blown out of the water, but you can flame on. Or start up your own forum, send it in a message, post it whatever and let everyone rock on..This is not the place. What you are looking for is something less respectable, but I think you already knew that. Otherwise you would have not created this "desperate" thread.

So for now, I shall crown you with the daily dunce hat. You earned it!!

Mod, you want to "keep it civil"? I think someone needs to go visit the Miami forums.