PDA

View Full Version : The "Taco Bunch"

10-07-2008, 12:49 PM
The stars were aligned, the planets were in perfect formation and the moon rose ever so gently on night at the academy. Yes it was that night when Mikey met his true love. It was not like all the other academy shopping flings.

This indeed was true love. There was a man desperate for attention, someone longing to feel needed and controlled, someone to compliment his egomaniac/never wrong personality.

Then there was a woman, someone needing one father for all the kids, someone needing the extra attention and someone needing to run the show. Tell me how this wasn't meant to be. . .

Some call it luck . . .

I call it Karma!!! The best of the worst. The seeds of the demon sowed into the womb of Ms. Luci Fur.

How are they doing now? Did the ever get married? Were the seeds sown and did they take and flourish? Is she running the show yet at home and work? It's been a while since I've heard and would like an update.

Thanks,

Missing the Taco Bunch

10-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Married with plenty of apples in the bunch. She's running the show from the desk. We in particularly love the screaming on the cell phones to each other. You know, when you both right and love each other, you have to scream over the other to get your point across.

Ofcourse they separate work from home. :evil: Oh wait, professionals do that. If you don't get along well with her, he finds out and then starts pooping down your neck. Check whose reports he frequently corrects.

Next check the e-mails on traffic court and then ask him where he got that information from, was it from her notes? Why is she there at court? How many traffic stops can you do from the desk? Or is every ticket she wrote from her actual 4 months on the road being challenged? It's understood she's ready for that traffic position or maybe they're gonna throw her in investigations? Lookout girls in the back!! :devil:

Is he that manipulative where no one will do anything because they know he's the next Captain? Is a psych test for that position a requirement? I know both candidates wouldn't pass, OCD, stalking and yes egotistical probably ain't personality traits in a Captain's preferred profile. Or are they? With the recent departure of some of the most illiterate and ignorant command staff who just retired, maybe they are looking for it.

Oh yes life is good for the "Taco Bunch"

10-14-2008, 02:16 AM
How bout the reply email from the fatman telling mrs. taco grande to shut her pie hole. Is he finally seeing the light about her 3 months experiance or is Mr. Burrito supreme gonna have to get on his knees again and kiss the ring around the fatman's . . . again?

Wait lookout here comes that ready to retire "disabled" Sergent out of the injured reserves for a possible captains spot. Why isn't it insurance fraud if you so sick to work but now you're gonna stick around and wait to see if you can get a captains spot. Is he now miraculously cured (kick the crutches from under him, remove the scoliosis brace), he's got a shot at captain and it's a miracle. Next thing Officer Skeleton won't be prone to fence injuries and he'll take Mr. got my Tennessee ring's spot!!!!

Great two guys with mangina problems sticking around!!!!!

Where's HR and risk management looking for the scam from these people. Shame on us for letting incompitence getting promoted.

10-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Sounds like someone needs to get a life. Leave them alone and worry about the drama in your own life. In the words of Napolean Dynamite Ghhhod, I swear!!!! :mrgreen:

10-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey Napolean Gleason, get off Taco's lap and think class for how to screw over your subordinates is over as you've totally mastered it!!! Two great examples of what and why "testing" for promotion is a joke around here.

They're like those two dogs in the cartoon "George is my frined" oh wait that's Graf and Dave, nope nope wait a minute, that's Dave and Rivers, nope, no, no, no I got it, it's Dave and oh what . . .it's Gleason and anyone above him. The surgeries to remove his head from the numerous command staff's pi holes have been very succesfull.

However, the surgeons are getting tired of doing it again and again. It's kinda like a cancer survivor not quitting cigarettes. But both Dave the Dwarf and Taco Italiano have said the do anything (or anyone in) to get where they want to go.

I guess when your short in personality, stature and ethics you wanna rise to the top fast to tell everyone your im--morals and un--ethics. :cop: :oops:

10-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Its ashame these idiots get away with. Any other department, these clowns would be stuck in an office with no windows sharpening pencils and filling post it notes in dispensers. Someone needs to ponce these clowns into the ground where they belong.

DontResist106
10-26-2008, 05:00 AM
The FHP does not have a taco bunch? Whats a taco bunch? I always like Torro. What do you guys think about mustaches?

DontResist106
10-26-2008, 05:02 AM
a

10-30-2008, 10:13 AM
It's a sad thread, and no, I'm not talking about the terrible grammar and general illiteracy. I've seen a few strong opinions from some rather weak minded people, proudly displayed for the public to see. Have some shame, or better yet, use that energy to build the department up instead. Having seen what the neighboring agencies say about you, it's no wonder you're losing your public's respect... you don't even respect yourselves. Rather than be a cowardly cyber space geek, clutching at the anonymity of a keyboard while hurling insults - be a force for positive change.

Obviously you know where Torro, Tim, Chris, Gleason, Graf, Rivers, etc... work and it's sad it takes a computer for you to tell them what you think. You're probably all smiles to their faces.

DontResist106
10-31-2008, 03:36 AM
ab

04-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Does he still have his horses and his BMW?

05-11-2010, 02:54 AM
A new television series is coming out soon. "Life in the Lakes", a new show about the real stories from the neighbors who are on the front lines. Season 1 starts soon.

09-20-2012, 10:28 PM
The stars were aligned, the planets were in perfect formation and the moon rose ever so gently on night at the academy. Yes it was that night when Mikey met his true love. It was not like all the other academy shopping flings.

This indeed was true love. There was a man desperate for attention, someone longing to feel needed and controlled, someone to compliment his egomaniac/never wrong personality.

Then there was a woman, someone needing one father for all the kids, someone needing the extra attention and someone needing to run the show. Tell me how this wasn't meant to be. . .

Some call it luck . . .

I call it Karma!!! The best of the worst. The seeds of the demon sowed into the womb of Ms. Luci Fur.

How are they doing now? Did the ever get married? Were the seeds sown and did they take and flourish? Is she running the show yet at home and work? It's been a while since I've heard and would like an update.

Thanks,

Missing the Taco Bunch

I wonder how things worked out ?

09-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Machilhargey might be the best source of information in regards to information about that losers status.

11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Does anyone see that capt mike is giving this department a bad name with his personal drama? I recently went to a school and had to hear from other agencies about what a fool mike is making our department look like. What if any other officer does what he gets away with? Would we still be employed? Our leadership at its best.

11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Does anyone see that capt mike is giving this department a bad name with his personal drama? I recently went to a school and had to hear from other agencies about what a fool mike is making our department look like. What if any other officer does what he gets away with? Would we still be employed? Our leadership at its best.

11-24-2012, 12:51 AM

Leave the guy alone.

12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Do you guys wear hats on traffic stops

01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Hats are not required to be worn.

01-20-2013, 08:46 PM

Leave the guy alone.
I remember him as little taco the Sgt....once a clown always a clown...little man syndrome. :snicker: