PDA

View Full Version : New areas

10-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Any feedback on the new area/city dispatch?

10-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Yeah, bad idea, good idea. In that order

10-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Hey, are you guys getting dumped on by the ussual slugos now that the new set up has made it easier for them to hide?

10-08-2008, 01:45 PM
As usual a new idea thats totally useless. Lets make everyone work the same. The slugs were slugs before the new system came into effect. All they did was adapt to it and once a slug allways a slug. And the supervisors or dispatchers will listen and insure that the paper calls are distributed equally. The supervisors never paid attention to the radio so you think they will now. And on bravo an MPO runs the city, why have Sgt's, mine as well pay the MPO's more and eliminate Sgt's and save the city more money.

I love this new system. After you handle a call you find a nice quiet spot to park and wait for the next call. Theres no zone responsibilty so you dont need to clear if another call had come out in your old assigned zone. So why drive around and waist gas.

Business checks? What are those.

PATROL, Thats a thing of the past....

If an area needs patrol send an e-mail to CAU i guess they will do it. Just hope they dont on-view something because they'll call a zone unit to handle it......