PDA

View Full Version : Applying

Quebec-4
10-01-2008, 06:54 AM
hi i'm looking at applying to WMPD tomorrow is there any thing i should look in to before hand or any thing special i should look for in the hiring process. i have a bunch of recommendations and rewards i have received from CCPD from being an explorer. Also do i need to complete the swim and agility test before i turn in the app? I took the CJBAT already and received an 88% on it. I also took the TABE and received 12.9 across the board except for spelling i think i received a 9.4 on spelling

im gonna contact HR before i go in to check on the agility and swim to see if i need it by the time of turn in of the app or if i could do it a week or so after app turn in.

also a quick run-down of my past
i have a little over a year as a licensed security officer unarmed
was a member of the BSOFR canteen unit for over a year
CCPD explorer for over 5 years
and a few other things

please any info will be greatly appreciated :D

10-01-2008, 09:28 AM
yea they wont take ur paperwork until you have everything... unless of course you give good bj's.... then i think ur good to go...

10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
O goody another dork.

Quebec-4
10-01-2008, 04:20 PM
yea they wont take ur paperwork until you have everything... unless of course you give good bj's.... then i think ur good to go...

i gotta call ips today and do the test asap

i might beable to work something out though..lol

dork? me? OK

10-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Don't waste your time in WMPD. Go to a real agency. WMPD is the biggest joke going in Broward.

Quebec-4
10-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Don't waste your time in WMPD. Go to a real agency. WMPD is the biggest joke going in Broward.

thats not nice!!! thanks for the heads up.

10-10-2008, 01:52 PM
hi i'm looking at applying to WMPD tomorrow is there any thing i should look in to before hand or any thing special i should look for in the hiring process. i have a bunch of recommendations and rewards i have received from CCPD from being an explorer. Also do i need to complete the swim and agility test before i turn in the app? I took the CJBAT already and received an 88% on it. I also took the TABE and received 12.9 across the board except for spelling i think i received a 9.4 on spelling
im gonna contact HR before i go in to check on the agility and swim to see if i need it by the time of turn in of the app or if i could do it a week or so after app turn in.

also a quick run-down of my past
i have a little over a year as a licensed security officer unarmed
was a member of the BSOFR canteen unit for over a year
CCPD explorer for over 5 years
and a few other things

please any info will be greatly appreciated :D

No way!!! Surely, you're kidding!

Quebec-4
10-10-2008, 05:21 PM
[/quote]No way!!! Surely, you're kidding![/quote]

?????

10-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Go away your a dork no one cares. Go back to the explorers.

Quebec-4
10-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Go away your a dork no one cares. Go back to the explorers.
VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!!

10-14-2008, 11:52 PM
You can't apply if you are not certified. Only certified officers are being hired.

10-15-2008, 08:43 PM
You can't apply if you are not certified. Only certified officers are being hired.

GOOD TO KNOW..THANKS

10-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Go away tard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Go away tard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont let this immature person keep you from applying if you are certified. Chances are this is someone who no longer works for WM PD..GOOD LUCK