PDA

View Full Version : Question

guest01
09-30-2008, 11:08 PM
We have victim assistance back? Where have they been? Where have I been? Whose back? :devil: :?:

10-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Good question! Someone get on that.

10-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Good question! Someone get on that.

The one we needed back is back. At least WB pulled one from the fire.

10-18-2008, 12:49 PM
From what I understand, Mr. Balkwill took a lot of political heat for disbanding "victim's assistance." That's why we reinstituted it. It's really very valuable, not just to the victims, but from a political viewpoint.

10-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Good politics or not she does a grade A Job :cop:

10-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Good politics or not she does a grade A Job :cop:

CF does a fine job and we already learned that without her, the whole department has to work a lot harder! She does a lot more than respond to the scenes - go sit up in her office sometime and look at the amount of paperwork/calls she has to deal with! Good job CF and glad to have you back !! :devil:

10-18-2008, 03:18 PM
With "in da know" on this, kudos and respect for her patience and hanging on for us. I agree it was a beeeeotch without it. Sgt. said she was the only one brought back. :cop:

10-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Speaking for our Dept. we are glad to see she is back helping North Port too, much appreciated! I wouldn't want her job for all the money in the world, but can't say enough about the times she was able to jump in and lend a hand when we called. If anyone can pass on office numbers or contact info that would be great.

10-21-2008, 02:21 AM
I for one am glad they are back...keep up the good work

10-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Copy that :!: CF does a great job for us and has pulled my azz from the flames once. Not only is she there for the people we come in contact with that need a little extra she is very open to helping out us and our families if we need it. Not only does she work hard but she works smart and quiet. Not a word was mentioned about my junk and for that I am forever in her debt. It is time we spoke up in support of something positive for this place and showed the rallied support behind something that, face it, makes us look good. Even at 0200 hrs she is terrific!

Night all!

11-14-2008, 11:59 AM
buried among the many posts is a question I am curious to know. Victim Assist.CF is she 1008? (That can be taken two ways!) CYA~ :P