PDA

View Full Version : This site is really dead, find out why inside.

09-30-2008, 06:37 AM
Wow, this site is dead.

Bogart must have finally convinced Nagster, NotNoble, Morrisissy, and Lumpy to stop posting because they are so stupid that they were actually hurting him, rather than helping. Damn, I liked having a battle of whits with those unarmed idiots.

09-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Crazy poster! You're alive! I was worried. It's been a few days since your insane multi-post. You know, the posts so filled with logic and coherrent thoughts! Whew just when people though they could post a message on the board without some lunatic ranting and raving, you return!

09-30-2008, 02:46 PM
People seems to have lost interest ever since White knocked Sullivan out. The Sullivan supporters were the ***** stirrers.

09-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Things were a little nasty when Sully, Bogart and Dermer were going at it. It seems now Bogart spent all his steam in the primary! I guess JD really was a crash dummy (and it seems to have worked)--Bogart is done!

09-30-2008, 04:16 PM
"Amen!"

09-30-2008, 05:38 PM
I support White and I have from day 1. However, I must admit that I did enjoy the election more When Sully and Deremer were in it. Sully would tear into White and Deremer into Bogart, it was fun!

10-01-2008, 05:22 AM
I support White and I have from day 1. However, I must admit that I did enjoy the election more When Sully and Deremer were in it. Sully would tear into White and Deremer into Bogart, it was fun!

THE FUN IS NOT OVER...

WAIT TILL MIDDLE OF OCTOBER OR SO...

BYE, BYE BOGART. YOUR PAST HISTORY WILL CATCH UP TO YOU...

YOU CANNOT DO OTHERS SO WRONG AND THINK PEOPLE WILL FORGET...

CHECK THE ST. PETE TIMES ARCHIVES, UNDER THE NAME KIM BOGART, GO ALL THE WAY BACK, THEN ENJOY THE READING. IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS, SO DON'T WAIT...

HE HAS DONE MUCH TO MANY, READ, READ I SAY...

10-01-2008, 11:02 AM
PLEASE JUST WRITE KIM A CHECK OR HELP HIM PUT UP SIGNS. BUT STOP GIVING UP ANYTHING. YOU DO NOT SEE KIM's PEOPLE COMING ON HERE AND LETTING US KNOW WHAT HIS NEXT MOVE IS. I MEAN IT IS PRETTY CUT AND DRY WHAT HIS (KIM's) NEXT MOVE IS... (and it isn't to 8700 Citizen Drive)... BUT THE SHERIFF IS JUST DOING GREAT WITHOUT ANYTHING NEGATIVE. BOB WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THE UP COMING 411 TO THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!

10-05-2008, 07:28 AM
PLEASE JUST WRITE KIM A CHECK OR HELP HIM PUT UP SIGNS. BUT STOP GIVING UP ANYTHING. YOU DO NOT SEE KIM's PEOPLE COMING ON HERE AND LETTING US KNOW WHAT HIS NEXT MOVE IS. I MEAN IT IS PRETTY CUT AND DRY WHAT HIS (KIM's) NEXT MOVE IS... (and it isn't to 8700 Citizen Drive)... BUT THE SHERIFF IS JUST DOING GREAT WITHOUT ANYTHING NEGATIVE. BOB WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THE UP COMING 411 TO THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!

No thanks.

10-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Hey asshole, it's a battle of wits not whits.

Does the irony burn when you shove it up your ass?

What an idiot.

10-16-2008, 04:11 AM
Still, voters liked White enough to elect him over incumbent Lee Cannon eight years ago and elect him again in 2004. It's understandable - White is a good man who cares deeply about his employees and protecting communities. He has done a good job improving deputies' salaries, enhancing response times and technology, and creating a non-emergency "citizens service" unit to ease pressure on uniformed officers. He also is getting deputies the training needed to deport illegal immigrants arrested on criminal charges - which will help lower the load on taxpayers. He has done this in the face of unprecedented growth, which makes the job tough.

White is the better candidate for the general election. The Tribune recommends another term for Bob White as Pasco County sheriff.