PDA

View Full Version : Jenne is coming back

09-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Scott Rothstein Sheriff Lamberti's lawyer is hiring jenne. Ken will still have his hands in BSO now.

BY DAN CHRISTENSEN AND AMY SHERMAN
dchristensen@MiamiHerald.com
Looking tan and fit, wearing a suit and tie, former Broward Sheriff Ken Jenne walked out of Federal Detention Center in downtown Miami Monday morning to begin his life after prison.

The former sheriff left out of a back door just after 10:30 a.m. and stepped into a black SUV.

''I'm just looking forward to being with family and friends,'' Jenne told a crush of reporters, according to WPLG-ABC 10.

He gave no prepared statement and, after his comment about family, closed the door and headed off.

Jenne spent 10 ½ months in prison for corrupting his office.

But Jenne, 61, still must serve another year under the supervision of the U.S. Probation Office.

Rumors have been flying for months that Fort Lauderdale's Rothstein, Rosenfeldt Adler will hire Jenne as a rainmaker and lobbyist. The Florida Bar has banned him from working as a lawyer for five years but he could hold other positions at a law firm.

Scott Rothstein said Monday he will call Jenne, but won't discuss a job offer until Jenne is ready.

''Right now I think he really needs to concentrate on his family and himself,'' Rothstein said.

Rothstein said that he had talked to Jenne about working for his politically connected law firm in the past.

''I always teased him when he was finally out of politics I would suck him right back in,'' Rothstein said.

Rothstein said he and Jenne are longtime friends despite the fact that Rothstein describes himself as a ''hard-nosed'' Republican and Jenne is a longtime Democrat. Rothstein said Jenne would be a ''perfect addition'' to his law firm which does political consulting on both sides of the aisle but is more entrenched on the Republican side.

But Monday won't be a day of job hunting for Jenne.

''He is going to kick back and relax,'' said his son, Evan Jenne.

Evan Jenne said that his phone has been ringing off the hook since 7 a.m. from friends and relatives checking in on the Jenne family.

09-29-2008, 08:28 PM
HELP ME OBIE JUAN KNOBIE YOUR MY ONLY HOPE !

guest1001
09-30-2008, 01:44 AM
Heard Bso gave him a new a Hemi Charger with dark tinted windows upon release.

09-30-2008, 02:54 AM
I heard Frank was there going out the prison door with him.

09-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Question?? This DB returns home today to a street lined with balloons. Do you think if anyone of us was arrested for corruption our neighbors would welcome us home with a street lined with balloons?? What a joke!!! And he comes home right into a extremely high paying job!! The rich get richer and the rest of us get F@#$ED as usual!!!

09-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Question?? This DB returns home today to a street lined with balloons. Do you think if anyone of us was arrested for corruption our neighbors would welcome us home with a street lined with balloons?? What a joke!!! And he comes home right into a extremely high paying job!! The rich get richer and the rest of us get F@#$ED as usual!!!Hey, let's not get upset, first off regardless of what happens to him he is still Jen Kenne, and he has to live with himself, so consider yourself fortunate. Next, he must be going nuts knowing he went to prison,lost his pension and law license while his command staff walked away with the " goods", lastly, regarding the balloons, I heard that Evan was up all night blowing balloons, which just happens to be the name of their other dog, I don't know what to make of that! Be happy with what you got and the best we can do is shun this man and never speak of him again, treat him like he never existed in our lives....

09-30-2008, 08:58 PM
How about when the king and his command staff had their houses hooked up with a BSO purchased generators and fuel during Wilma. Meanwhile, he was complaining to the media about the county jail not having power. Hey moron, how about using the tax payers purchased generators and gas to power the jails. You are the worse sheriff ever... Your picture at the PSB should read convicted felon on it. You are a great example what is wrong with government.

09-30-2008, 09:03 PM
How about when the king and his command staff had their houses hooked up with a BSO purchased generators and fuel during Wilma. Meanwhile, he was complaining to the media about the county jail not having power. Hey moron, how about using the tax payers purchased generators and gas to power the jails. You are the worse sheriff ever... Your picture at the PSB should read convicted felon on it. You are a great example what is wrong with government.

Why didn't you call Wanda?

09-30-2008, 09:09 PM

What for?? so she can make us all look bad.. The media only knows how to clump all of us together. If you don't believe me ask the guys from countywide who had to drive to all the command staff homes to make sure the generators were full of gas. Disgraceful behavior...

09-30-2008, 09:15 PM
BTW.. Karma baby Karma... All those characters are now gone... God watches and punishes evil people!!!!!! The Roman empire fell so did the king and his henchmen,,,, Bye bye fecal matter.... I hear their is sewage overflowing in Dania now..

10-01-2008, 05:41 AM
Scott Rothstein Sheriff Lamberti's lawyer is hiring jenne. Ken will still have his hands in BSO now.

BY DAN CHRISTENSEN AND AMY SHERMAN
dchristensen@MiamiHerald.com
Looking tan and fit, wearing a suit and tie, former Broward Sheriff Ken Jenne walked out of Federal Detention Center in downtown Miami Monday morning to begin his life after prison.

The former sheriff left out of a back door just after 10:30 a.m. and stepped into a black SUV.

''I'm just looking forward to being with family and friends,'' Jenne told a crush of reporters, according to WPLG-ABC 10.

He gave no prepared statement and, after his comment about family, closed the door and headed off.

Jenne spent 10 ½ months in prison for corrupting his office.

But Jenne, 61, still must serve another year under the supervision of the U.S. Probation Office.

Rumors have been flying for months that Fort Lauderdale's Rothstein, Rosenfeldt Adler will hire Jenne as a rainmaker and lobbyist. The Florida Bar has banned him from working as a lawyer for five years but he could hold other positions at a law firm.

Scott Rothstein said Monday he will call Jenne, but won't discuss a job offer until Jenne is ready.

''Right now I think he really needs to concentrate on his family and himself,'' Rothstein said.

Rothstein said that he had talked to Jenne about working for his politically connected law firm in the past.

''I always teased him when he was finally out of politics I would suck him right back in,'' Rothstein said.

Rothstein said he and Jenne are longtime friends despite the fact that Rothstein describes himself as a ''hard-nosed'' Republican and Jenne is a longtime Democrat. Rothstein said Jenne would be a ''perfect addition'' to his law firm which does political consulting on both sides of the aisle but is more entrenched on the Republican side.

But Monday won't be a day of job hunting for Jenne.

''He is going to kick back and relax,'' said his son, Evan Jenne.

Evan Jenne said that his phone has been ringing off the hook since 7 a.m. from friends and relatives checking in on the Jenne family.

Rothstein, Jenne and Wiley Thompson, all thats missing form the Lamberti camp now is Brennan and Carney. :devil:

10-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Jenne is supporting Isreal the Democrat (this week).

10-06-2008, 10:34 PM
[quote="Long time Employee":d9id33tg]How about when the king and his command staff had their houses hooked up with a BSO purchased generators and fuel during Wilma. Meanwhile, he was complaining to the media about the county jail not having power. Hey moron, how about using the tax payers purchased generators and gas to power the jails. You are the worse sheriff ever... Your picture at the PSB should read convicted felon on it. You are a great example what is wrong with government.

What for?? so she can make us all look bad.. The media only knows how to clump all of us together. If you don't believe me ask the guys from countywide who had to drive to all the command staff homes to make sure the generators were full of gas. Disgraceful behavior...[/quote:d9id33tg]

Of course it's true. They never do any police related work. They are just grunts that walk around with the cell phone to the head, and whine. Perfect example is the above statement. Betcha it's one of them.

10-06-2008, 11:08 PM
While your at it also ask the guys in countywide who does their schedule. A C.S.A.. Then she lets them fill up the generators. Good ole Jenne days still at work!

guest1001
10-07-2008, 02:46 AM
You all have to admit Jenne gave much better speeches then Lamberiti ever will.

BSO really needs to get a good spokesperson like Miami Dade,the City of Miami and the and Palm Beach County Sheriff Office.

10-07-2008, 03:33 AM
You all have to admit Jenne gave much better speeches then Lamberiti ever will.

BSO really needs to get a good spokesperson like Miami Dade,the City of Miami and the and Palm Beach County Sheriff Office.

Maybe you want to bring back Candace Hartsell and Elliot Cohen since you like their speeches better.