PDA

View Full Version : Cars / 12s

09-27-2008, 03:26 AM
What happens when the 12 hours shifts kick in? Are alot more people getting take home cars, and with those not getting take homes are they getting share cars or will the pool cars be shared by 3 and 4 people, on the road 24/7?

09-27-2008, 03:43 AM
The Pool cars will always be an issue. Right now they have cars that are being used up to 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

There putting black and white 04s in the pool now, yet your having 3 people assigned to it; and whenever its on the lot someone will take it just because its black and white, and before you know it, it'll look just as bad as the others and have 100K PLUS miles in no time.

With the 12 hours shifts they really need to bite the bullet and keep enough cars around to assign NO MORE than 2 people to a car, and allow them to be same shift, opposite days and let them take it home when there working consecutive days. Its not so much a luxury, but you will be able to ACCOUNT for the vehicles and hold the drivers accountable. The cars will last alot longer as well. The way it is now you CANT and it isnt right to hold anyone responsible for damage when the car is sitting on the lot and anyone can just take it and use it.

The one thing we hear over and over again is how the county does this and the cape does that. Well both of those agencies give take homes after FTO, yet we have officers with 2 plus years fighting for a computer, just to climb in a car with 100K plus miles which than takes 15 mintues to clean out, and load your gear into. We did the 12s, we did the districts, were trying to model all these other agencies, lets take it a step further and follow in their footsteps with the cars; so were not the laughing stock of LEE county everytime we pull into the sallyport.

09-29-2008, 07:19 PM
you will always be the laughing the stock of Lee County Law Enforcement.....it's not your fault however......
So keep it up wood-boy, SSloveboat captian (stay away from your Officers wives scumbag), backsyabbing fatboy jimmy, rainman fred (desk jockey) and the rest of you kiwi lipped bootlickers because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. There is so much cut throat, bootlicking, stab your brother in back going on right now....things will never change and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. It would turn a billygoats stomach to walk these halls. I can't wait until December !!!!!!!

09-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Sounds like the place is in need of leadership. I called it. As soon as Daniels left the place went down the toilet. Nobody knows what to do. You guys had a real leader and drove him out. Now fend for yourselves. LOL

10-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Travis, we know your dad misses being chief, let it go..... :evil:

10-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Sounds like the place is in need of leadership. I called it. As soon as Daniels left the place went down the toilet. Nobody knows what to do. You guys had a real leader and drove him out. Now fend for yourselves. LOL

You're a riot, I'm still laughing at you stupid comment. He too was the laughing stock of the nation when he did not show up for one of his own officer's funeral. Listen fool, no one here is going to believe those ridicules lies. Adolph Hitler (Mr. Daniels) is a disgrace and a total moron. Go ahead and keep posting your delirious comments so that we can continue to trash that dirt bag. Keep it coming baby! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

10-10-2008, 04:40 AM
Travis, we know your dad misses being chief, let it go..... :evil:

Just figured i would give you a little insight. He does not visit this site and he does not care to. I don't ever remember seeing anything posted from him, and trust me if he posted something he would put his name for all to see. He is a hard worker and knows that all the guys at FMPD are good guys. Why is it that you bring him into the middle of something that he had no control over. If you didn't like the Chief that is your own thing. Thank you