PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye G.O.B.`s

09-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears; I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil that men do lives after them, The good is oft interred with their bones; So let it be with Caesar.

09-24-2008, 06:12 PM
*weep* We shall miss them not as they were like a tale told by a fool. Full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing.

09-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Hey, Antony, So, its kinda like this you say..

Michael Corleone: I saw a strange thing today. Some rebels were being arrested. One of them pulled the pin on a grenade. He took himself and the captain of the command with him. Now, soldiers are paid to fight; the rebels aren't.

Hyman Roth: What does that tell you?

Michael Corleone: It means they could win.

09-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Frank Pentangeli: Those were the great old days,you know... And we was like the Roman Empire... The Corleone family was like the Roman Empire...

Tom Hagen: When a plot against the Emperor failed... the plotters were always given a chance... to let their families keep their fortunes. Right?

Frank Pentangeli: Yeah, but only the rich guys, Tom. The little guys got knocked off and all their estates went to the Emperors. Unless they went home and killed themselves, then nothing happened. And the families... the families were taken care of
Tom Hagen: That was a good break. A nice deal.

Frank Pentangeli: Yeah... They went home... and sat in a hot bath... opened up their veins... and bled to death... and sometimes they had a little party before they did it.

09-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff 2008

09-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Typical Morgan B.S.... So smart with your college and your "Latin" references... makes you feel superior... Just because Morgan is cutting Deals with all the In-Crowd downtown, dont think for a minute that he is going to get elected. Morgan can have all the Delevopers,the Bail Bondsmen, and "Irish Politicians Club" behind him he wants, it wont save him... we have the Union and we need ALL to come out and support LARRY 08. Give up your weekends of watching football, and for the next 41 days help put the right guy into office, we need help, Running your mouth and saying your behind Larry and then not putting out any effort is not going to cut it anymore. PUT UP or STFU, LARRY 08!!!!

09-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Hillbilly from Deliverance: "Boy you shore got a purty mouth"

The other Hillbilly from Deliverance: "I'm going to make you squeal like a pig"

09-25-2008, 04:01 AM
Typical Morgan B.S.... So smart with your college and your "Latin" references... makes you feel superior... Just because Morgan is cutting Deals with all the In-Crowd downtown, dont think for a minute that he is going to get elected. Morgan can have all the Delevopers,the Bail Bondsmen, and "Irish Politicians Club" behind him he wants, it wont save him... we have the Union and we need ALL to come out and support LARRY 08. Give up your weekends of watching football, and for the next 41 days help put the right guy into office, we need help, Running your mouth and saying your behind Larry and then not putting out any effort is not going to cut it anymore. PUT UP or STFU, LARRY 08!!!!

Have to put this one back on the Beluah Land BBQ event that LT Haines refered to. Guys their is a whole other sector of the public we don't see and don't want us there until they need us (about 80%) of the voting public. The trash on Frontera Circle that call every time the baby's daddy slaps her doesn't vote. The business on Scenic Hwy that was just robbed or the older lady you cussed out in the Wal Mart parking lot does.

Think about this every time an ordinary person calls, that is vote. It's time for every person who has called and was mistreated is going to vote and they want CHANGE as I do as well.

09-25-2008, 04:04 AM

"Latin references" You have got to be kidding. Did you even reconize where those qoutes were coming from? "So smart with your college" and all your electricity and running water. Just because you can go swimmin in yur cement pond dont make you none better than me. You are a true nut. Dude just stfu we are sick of you on both sides. Holy shet your stupid.

09-25-2008, 07:11 AM
Silversurfer? We've already told you that bashing other candidates families wasn't what Larry's campaign was about. You said you understood.

Do you understand that bashing Larry's supporters and ending it with "STFU" not only makes you look bad, but all the rest of us too.

Perhaps you should take a hiatus from posting until you understand that the deputies who are going to vote for Larry are behind him 100%. Not all can go out every weekend and walk. Not all get actively involved in politics, never have, never will, but they'll support him behind the scenes. That's a personal choice, and you nor anyone else have the right to question how people choose to give support.

Your comments are making us all look bad, including Larry.

Perhaps you need to "STFU" and let Larry's reputation stand on its own. You aren't doing him any favors with your rants. I support him, but reading posts like your's are embarassing to me. He doesn't have to beg for support. He already has it!

09-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Well said...let people support their candidate in a way they are comfortable with for them. They can ask their families, friends, and other associates to help put their guy in office and for someone to sneer at their efforts because they are different is not the right attitude for someone to take, in my opinion. Lets try to get along and appreciate any effort someone makes to help and any donation, large or small, without being critical.

Deputy Dooley
09-25-2008, 09:24 PM
LET PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM HOW THEY WANT? Youve lost your freakin mind.

Supporting "behind the scenes" does nothing to win a campaign. The public doesnt see the stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" and besides, I hate to break it to you, but there isnt a lot of behind the scenes work to be done. You are either out campaigning and supporting, or you are not.

If you dont want to come out and be seen, fine... but take silversurfer's advice and STFU if your candidate doesnt win and you have to live with the alternative.

09-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Just because they can't show up every saturday does not mean they are not true supporters. Everyone has friends and family at which to share. Some prefer to do it this way and even though it is less public it is still effective. Everyone does have the right to support in their own way. Yes if they came out on every Saturday with us that would be great and well needed but there is always room for someone to share who the support without being front in center.

Larry Scapecchi '08

09-26-2008, 05:10 AM
LET PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM HOW THEY WANT? Youve lost your freakin mind.

Supporting "behind the scenes" does nothing to win a campaign. The public doesnt see the stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" and besides, I hate to break it to you, but there isnt a lot of behind the scenes work to be done. You are either out campaigning and supporting, or you are not.

If you dont want to come out and be seen, fine... but take silversurfer's advice and STFU if your candidate doesnt win and you have to live with the alternative.

Just so we all understand........how many elections have you been involved in to date? You and Silversurfer are that most lacking, based on past posts, of any informative information. Your rants are often childish and have little to no depth. Your views are more comic relief than useful. It is fortunate for the two of you that you do not post your real idenity. If you were to be foolish enough to post your name you would humiliated at work by those that work with you. As for Larry.....I would doubt you are any support to him at all. With your attitude toward others on this blog I would assume two things about the two of you. The first would e that you are intentionaly being ignorant to get a rise from people or second you truly are just ignorant. Either way you are not the type of person that woud prove to be an asset to any race. Often we have seen logicl subjects taken off track from some of your posts. That type of personality is distracting. In fact I believe you may have done more to lose support for our cause than you have to gain support. Even those who are making an attempt to get elected have personal issues that cause them to fall from the campaign path. SO your view of STFU if you are not a constant is of the chart ignorant. Do us all a favor and you STFU.

09-26-2008, 05:14 AM
The search for enlightenment is never enhanced by asswipes like SullenSurfer and Drooley..

Blueman
09-26-2008, 06:24 AM
Who is John Galt?