PDA

View Full Version : Next President

09-23-2008, 02:38 AM
Two Questions (and two bonus questions) related to the next Presidential Election. I would like to know who you intend to vote for, AND who you expect to win the Presidential election. Also, do you like Palin? Yes, she is cute as a button. What about Joe Biden? He's not very cute and I have nothing clever to say about him. Also...write whatever you're thoughts are about this election season. Most Cops, I think, are rather conservative. I think this is because they see so much injustice and crummy people all the time that structure and accountability become a priority. Nevertheless, I would really like to hear you're opinion on the state of the next election. You, the working Police Officers who are on the streets and investigating cases etc.

Who do you intend to vote for?

Who do you expect to win?

Bonus questions: What do you think of Palin (yes..she is adorable) and what do you think of Joe Biden?

Extra Bonus question: Do you think that the word "Change" has been nullified over the years in the context of Political promotional ads.

Looking forward to your opinions.
Dirk Turnbury (fake name)

09-24-2008, 08:21 AM
This is the toughest presidential election I have ever had to vote in. I have always voted republican since Reagan. Now I am not that sure. I dont like McCains choice of Palin for VP. Even our limp wristed Governer would have been a better choice than Palin. I watched a video of some of Obama's antics and I was disturbed by it. Not saluting the American flag, what kind of crap is that. I also dont like Obama's ties to people who are against the American way. Obama's wife also does not win any points with me. I think minorities and celebrities will vote for Obama while white America will vote for McCain. At this point in time whites are still the majority in this country but that percentage is rapidly declining. The Silent Brown Invasion is alive and well and will be accomplished around the year 2040. I didnt intend to post about race but to me thats what this election is about. We keep letting anyone and everyone into this country and with time they will be the majority and change this country forever. I am not a racist but there is only so much this country can hand out before we all suffer.

09-30-2008, 01:11 AM
Then vote for the muslum

This is the toughest presidential election I have ever had to vote in. I have always voted republican since Reagan. Now I am not that sure. I dont like McCains choice of Palin for VP. Even our limp wristed Governer would have been a better choice than Palin. I watched a video of some of Obama's antics and I was disturbed by it. Not saluting the American flag, what kind of crap is that. I also dont like Obama's ties to people who are against the American way. Obama's wife also does not win any points with me. I think minorities and celebrities will vote for Obama while white America will vote for McCain. At this point in time whites are still the majority in this country but that percentage is rapidly declining. The Silent Brown Invasion is alive and well and will be accomplished around the year 2040. I didnt intend to post about race but to me thats what this election is about. We keep letting anyone and everyone into this country and with time they will be the majority and change this country forever. I am not a racist but there is only so much this country can hand out before we all suffer.

09-30-2008, 04:48 PM
BOSCO FOR PESIDENT!!

10-16-2008, 09:43 PM
All of our enemies abroad are supportive of Obama; Iran,Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba, etc..
What does that tell you?

Obama is unquestionably a bright individual. His judgment regarding his link to Ayers is less than positive. By the way, Ayers' wife was involved in the killing of two police officers in a Brinks robbery. As a police officer and father of a serviceman, who stands next to brave men and women who risk and have given their lives overseas in Iraq and around the world, I can not support a person who is friends with a domestic terrorist, and is supported by international terrorists.

11-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Congratulations to Obama from Iran....

02-12-2009, 04:35 PM
I find it not only humorous, but very hypocritical of our current joke of a President when he says that the use of steroids by our major league atheletes presents a bad image for kids when he himself has openly said that he has used cocaine and marijuana throughout his college years.
What has this country become?
We flood our tax dollars into countries that dislike us.
We continue to keep people in this country that hate Americans and our way of life.
We allow Politicians to work less than a third of the year for six figures.
We accept former thug gang members as idols for our children.
The fast lifestyles of hip hop is revelled by the leftist media.
And a large majority of the people who run this country have either been arrested, have charges pending, or have bankrupted businesses (117 of them twice):
36 arrested for spousal abuse
7 for fraud
19 for writing bad checks
3 have done time for assault
71 can't even get a credit card
14 have been arrested for drugs
8 for shoplifting
21 are defendants in lawsuits
AND
84 have been arrested for d.u.i./d.w.i. within the last year
I hate to break it to ya folks, but our Country has become the laughing stock of the World.