PDA

View Full Version : GHOSTRIDER1

09-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Just thought that I would tell everyone out there that Ghostrider is teh fuzz, a cop, the po po, a pig, a copper!!!! Nice going GR, your my hero...... Not one of those people in those videos are you... You are super COOL....

09-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Just thought that I would tell everyone out there that Ghostrider is teh fuzz, a cop, the po po, a pig, a copper!!!! Nice going GR, your my hero...... Not one of those people in those videos are you... You are super COOL....

Uhhh I tell you what I will give you my Tool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, watch for me on Monday.

09-20-2008, 09:34 PM

Uhhh I tell you what I will give you my Tool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, watch for me on Monday.

Could you come on tuesday, monday is not god for me...... You can go on and watch my vidoes of me and your mom..... You will love them..... Like I said earlier, you are so so cool, and you should be very proud of youself.... I know your mom is, she told me while we were watching your videos on TOOL TUBE. :P ... Talk at you later bro, what shift do you work, and in what sector? Maybe we can do dinner one night. I'll bring my DVD player so that we can watch your cool videos!!! God your cool.... Keep it up.... Peace..... :cop:

09-21-2008, 03:59 AM

Could you come on tuesday, monday is not god for me...... You can go on and watch my vidoes of me and your mom..... You will love them..... Like I said earlier, you are so so cool, and you should be very proud of youself.... I know your mom is, she told me while we were watching your videos on TOOL TUBE. :P ... Talk at you later bro, what shift do you work, and in what sector? Maybe we can do dinner one night. I'll bring my DVD player so that we can watch your cool videos!!! God your cool.... Keep it up.... Peace..... :cop:

Uhhh.........thanks, I never really thought of myself as COOL, actually it is pretty warm wearing the leathers, I thought about taking the armor out but when I hit the ground it saves some skin, so I guess I better leave it in. Can't make it on Tue got to be at the track in Sebring for test/tune day, just got to make a quick run down to Duval on Monday and right back up to the Homiestead in the afternoon,