PDA

View Full Version : promotions 2008 some good / some bad

09-20-2008, 03:57 PM
CAPT:PROMOTIONS

DUKE : -BAKER'S DO BOY

CARR: :| GOOD MGR, PROMOTION SHOULD MAKE HIM A HAPPIER PERSON

EADS - THE ULTIMATE SUPERVISOR; THE REAL DEAL

JELKS: :D USE BAKERS METHOD OF LT BYPASS ;PROMOTE THIS INDIVIDUAL ASAP;A GREAT SUPERVISOR WHO IS LOVED BY THE TROOPS AND VERY UNDERRATED.

LT PROMOTIONS

ABDUL SALAAM: :shock: EDUCATED; PREPARED;ORGANIZED

TARMAN: DESPITE MINOR BAGGAGE EDUCATED,DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL

J.BERNICE-SEE JELKS, AND EADS COMMENTS DITTO

SGT PROMOTIONS
MEDICO :| PURE COMPANY

DORO MAKE A GOOD SGT

PRINCE :|

GONZALEZ: :D WOULD MAKE A GREAT SGT;HE'S GOT YOUR BACK

PATE :| SO WE CAN END THE BS DEFENSIVE TACTIC TRAINING,MAKES A GOOD SGT

FIELDS :D :EVERYBODY LOVES JASON

OREILLY: HAS MORE EDUCATION THAN MOST PEOPLE WILL HAVE IN (2 LIFETIMES) QUALIFIED JUST ON EDUCATION ALONE;WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE, A FAIR SGT; :devil: DON'T BE A HATER :devil:

09-20-2008, 05:37 PM
You forgot EZ...A great choice for SGT

09-20-2008, 09:16 PM
THE DREAM TEAM!!!!

CAPT. PROMOTIONS:
EADS – THE ONLY ONE QUALIFIED

LT. PROMOTIONS:
BERNICE – THE ONLY ONE QUALIFIED

SGT. PROMOTIONS:
DORO – MAKE A GOOD SGT.
GONZALEZ – MAKE A GOOD SGT.
FIELDS – MAKE A GOOD SGT.
MOUSSA – MAKE A GOOD SGT.
OREILLY – MAKE A GOOD SGT.

All I can say if these individuals do not get promoted then this agency has not changed at all. These individual are qualified, do not kiss a** and will get the job done. Chief we all know you are reading this, all eyes are on you. We have faith that you will make wise decisions.

10-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Promotions, ok, like the one thread i read, "prince" "hot" i just dont see it. If it aint about the gold and the game, it is about the stones and the chains, I just dont understand,, either everyone stays a life time, or 6 months, why is that

CAPT:PROMOTIONS

DUKE : -BAKER'S DO BOY

CARR: :| GOOD MGR, PROMOTION SHOULD MAKE HIM A HAPPIER PERSON

EADS - THE ULTIMATE SUPERVISOR; THE REAL DEAL

JELKS: :D USE BAKERS METHOD OF LT BYPASS ;PROMOTE THIS INDIVIDUAL ASAP;A GREAT SUPERVISOR WHO IS LOVED BY THE TROOPS AND VERY UNDERRATED.

LT PROMOTIONS

ABDUL SALAAM: :shock: EDUCATED; PREPARED;ORGANIZED

TARMAN: DESPITE MINOR BAGGAGE EDUCATED,DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL

J.BERNICE-SEE JELKS, AND EADS COMMENTS DITTO

SGT PROMOTIONS
MEDICO :| PURE COMPANY

DORO MAKE A GOOD SGT

PRINCE :|

GONZALEZ: :D WOULD MAKE A GREAT SGT;HE'S GOT YOUR BACK

PATE :| SO WE CAN END THE BS DEFENSIVE TACTIC TRAINING,MAKES A GOOD SGT

FIELDS :D :EVERYBODY LOVES JASON

OREILLY: HAS MORE EDUCATION THAN MOST PEOPLE WILL HAVE IN (2 LIFETIMES) QUALIFIED JUST ON EDUCATION ALONE;WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE, A FAIR SGT; :devil: DON'T BE A HATER :devil:

10-30-2008, 03:05 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WILL THE CITY MANAGER MAKE UP HIS MIND ALREADY?!?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER, I CAN'T SLEEP, I CAN'T EAT, MY HAIR IF FALLING OUT, AND I AM WASTING AWAY. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!! :D

10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Relax Rich, you will get your captain promotion, so climb out of the tub and chill out- you can't be vain if you lose your hair!

10-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I think I would make a good cpt. My resume consist of 10 years in the armed forces, countless title bouts ( me vs hogan in 89 me vs ultimate warrior in 92) 2 wwf championship belts and most importantly my education... Top 20 in my 8th grade class....

Sgt Slaughter for captin!!!

11-03-2008, 01:20 AM
WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO PUT RICHIE RICH IN CHARGE OF IA'S?

11-30-2008, 04:04 AM
My Recommendations:

Captain Eads - Operations (Best man for the position)
Captain Viola - Detective Division (Familiar with Detective Division)
Lieutenant Bernice - S.I.G. (He deserves this position, especially after R. Carr use him as his scapegoat.)
Lieutenant Jelks - Great Guy!

SGT. PROMOTIONS:
Sgt. J. Pate
Sgt. Doro
Sgt Gonzalez
Sgt. Moussa
Sgt O'Reilly

These recommendations do not take a college degree to figure it out. Just common sense!

No Promotions For:
Sgt. VCU - In charge of the janitorial (she like to get her knees dirty) :devil:
Sgt. Tarman - In charge of the female officer's dramas :devil:
Sgt. Valdivia - Assist Sgt. Tarman :devil:

12-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Somebody tell me that they didn't know or foresee 3 out of the 4 promotions listed today. Please, the only shock was Ramy Moussa.

Everyone knew that Doro was getting his velco since last year. And as for the Detectives, there were rumors of them getting it for at least a month.

These will continue to be my personal predictions:

Captains--Eads, Viola and Perry
LT's---Soto, Bernice, Salaam, and of course---Rodriguez
Sgts--Prince, Pate, Fields, Garrett, Medico and ??????????

Let's see if there will continue to be any truth to the rumors circulating this place we call work?

What a bunch of manure!!

12-03-2008, 11:36 PM
I know some of you don't wanna rock the boat and dont wish to be involved in such discussions, but can someone please rationalize or explain the promotional system. How were the people chosen; what criteria was used. Is there any hope for the rest of us?

At first it was the pool of three, then the pool of 6, and now the pool of anyone who passes the promotional exam. If I remember correct, they chose to increase the pool so select the best candidate and thus did away with the promotions based solely on scores. So how was it done this time, I have heard rumors that it reverted back to test scores. Isn't that being a littlle hypocritical. Or is it only if Dougy Boy want it, then he gets it.

Had I known now what I did a few months ago, I would have elected to leave this place we call a department. It's a shame that I can't feel proud to be a part of this so called law enforcement agency.

What to do. If it wasn't for the paycheck, I am sure some of us would not be here.

12-09-2008, 04:35 AM
I’m getting a headache reading all the nonsense blogs that have been written over the past few days; sorry to disappoint everyone but this is not one of them. My advice to everyone who will be promoted in the near future; you are in charge of your own destiny. You can be remembered as the great leader who made a difference or you can be just another prick of a supervisor that everyone hates. The ball is in definitely in your court. As for Baker, it's going to take a long time to rebuild that trust with all your officers. Daniels has shattered that trust over the last 7 years and a few of us know that what happened during Hilton’s term was not your fault. This is your chance to step up and take charge, prove to your officers that you will not follow in Hilton’s footsteps. You need to run this agency the right way; we’re all counting on you.

TLC

12-13-2008, 03:19 PM
What a f#&*ing shock the promotions were. Out of all of the people promoted, the only shock was Moussa. RICO, BECKY, were a given. Jackie---who know where the heck shes been hiding. Anybody would have been better than her. :evil:

Only thing I can say is you reap what you sow. Remember that in the coming years. And of course, who could forget Ole Jose Wejebe (better known as Jay Rod). He's been so far up Ole Dougy Boys arse that he could tell you what was had for breakfast yesterday :shock: . Too bad he doesnt put that much effort into being a cop. Yes, J we have all heard how good of a Dope Cop you were or so you say :roll: . You were handed everything you have ever gotten.

Ole DOUGY BOY and the GOB did it again. What a crock of Sh#%. So much for things changing once H.D. left. Same excrement just different day and different people dishing it out.

12-13-2008, 03:34 PM
I tried to give advice to certain people, but the one individual did not take my advice. You are on your own now. You have fallen into Hilton footsteps. You will have to swallow all the negative things that will be said on this forum.

Good luck to all of the officers in the department; it is going to be a long journey for all of you. Keep your head up maybe the next Chief will make a difference.

Bye and Happy Holidays!
TLC

12-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Can anyone tell me why Art Gonzalez, Vic Medico, or Jason Fields were not promoted ahead of Jackie Garrett?

12-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Can anyone tell me why Art Gonzalez, Vic Medico, or Jason Fields were not promoted ahead of Jackie Garrett?

Maybe because they actually worked during their career and weren't afraid to get out there and do something. Who knows, SHE-MAN maybe the next Lieutenant---look at Jay Rod. Careful what you say about people---they may one day be your Supervisor.

12-13-2008, 04:59 PM

Because she spent most of her time on the third floor and she is a minority and I am not talking about her gender. :devil:

12-13-2008, 05:03 PM

Because she spent most of her time on the 3rd floor and she is a minorty, if you know what I mean. :devil:

No one will have any respect for Jackie!

12-13-2008, 07:45 PM
I love promotion day at at Disney land! We now have Sgt. "DON"T ASK DON'T Tell" Haaa!How is this person qualified over Gonzales, Fields, Medico, and why guys like Sellers, and Keene never were selected ,but this person qualifies for a Sgt. spot.This is a perfect example of another person that rode the officer Widman wave. She leached onto the family to help promote herself. She never knew anything about Widman until after he passed away! Did she ever take the time to say hi to this guy, or get to know him ? The answer is No! I did , along with many other officers, who went to calls with Widman ,letting him know that if he needed anything don't be afraid to ask! Did she ever sit down and talk to Widman, and hear his frustration over having to find a patrol car to drive on a daily basis, having to drive a car with 120,000 miles , with no shotgun, and or having to do a job with no MDt. Yet in 2008 we still have cops searching for these same things! You can hear it everyday at briefing, a Sgt will ask, anybody need anything , and you'll have two to three street cops say I need a car to drive, I need a MDT! Unbelievable!

Its a typical GOB promotion day! Sgt. Don't ask Don't Tell, awful people skills , and never did anything to be qualified for the position! Lt. Objectivity the worst road Sgt. of All Time! Screwed Torres out of Job! Ask Lt. Objectivity how many sworn statements she received from the supposed victim in the officer Torres case. The answer is none from him, no statement from the guy's wife, and even the guy's attorney bailed out on him! Ask any of the veteran VCU detectives that left about her, they'll all tell you she was the worst supervisor they ever worked for! Lt. DeeZnuts horrible people skills, His motto " I love me some me!" teaches cultural diversity, but states racist things about white officers on the web site. He has such a big mouth that he, even states things like he should be promoted just based on the fact that he is Black! Last but not least Capt. Cedric the Entertainer, who's always going out his way neighbor hood canvasing to screw a white cop on a use of force violation! Yet violates the duty belt policy on a daily basis!Back door shady deals with felons in the Dunbar community! Never changes here! Sgt. Don't ask Don't Tell , Lt Objectivity, Lt. DeeZnuts, Capt. Cedric the Entertainer!
http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/070106/070106NA11_prv.gif

12-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Tell me something you so called Chief, are the promotions supposed to improve the troops morale? Come on the only thing you proved is that by Sucking ARSE anyone can get to the top. Please, how many of these F&*$ were up on the third floor telling what a great job you were doing, "getting their face time" and still getting their jobs done? Tell me that CHIEF!

Some of us dont want to get the knee pads :o :oops: :oops: , out and in doing so, get calluses on our hands :o ---We want to achieve our goals based on M.E.R.I.T. What happened to the slogan of Integrity, and all the other bull crap associated with it.

Seems it has gone out the window along with your credibility. What are we left to do---Get a group of us together and threaten to sue the agency based on discrimination. :evil: As I recall that changed all the promotion process a while back.

Or better yet, should one of us go to Human Resources and file a complaint on deaf ears so that it will be investigated by EOC. I mean it worked for the traffic cop who became Sergeant and now Lieutenant.

Things have to change; if not now--They will change in the future. You were elected to your position Chief. Although you have a service to the community, we are the ones who make you or break you. We all know how you are trying to please the Dunbar Community. What a shame, never thought with your Narcotics background you would do that. You if anyone know the problems the officers face, now top that off with incompetent Supervisors. What a bunch of BULL.

What do you all say, lets start a collection plate for a fishing trip for the CHIEF or maybe a new wooden plaque. Better yet, lets all get some food donations like Garrett did. Good job--it worked.

12-14-2008, 09:47 PM
It is important for this administration to look at the long term impact of their decisions. It is still a "who you know" organization, and although some of the promotions will improve morale some of them will decrease it. Therefore, the status quo has been maintained. As an organization, we are bottom heavy in seniority because a vast majority of our officers have under 8 years of service, and the largest bracket has under 3. How can we expect some of these eager individuals to remain at this agency if they feel that the promotional system is biases and no matter how good they are that they will not be promoted. I cannot blame some of these officers for leaving, especially since the promotional system is not fair. They see people like Art Gonzales, who has done nothing but work hard and produce for this agency, get passed over for someone that has done nothing in their entire career.

12-15-2008, 03:13 PM
Enough of the bashing. Congratulations to all that got promoted. Whether or not you deseved it, this is your time to prove everyone wrong. Although some of you may have Ole Dougy Boys backing, others will be crucified the first time you make a mistake.

As for you, Jay Rod, go f#$* yourself :shock: . YOU should never have made it up the ranks. If it werent for Del or DOugy BOY, you would still be on patrol. Amazing what a couple of friends can do for your career.

What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror--A Lieutenant or a kiss arse :oops: .

12-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Is everyone ready for the big promotional ceremony today. For all you that didn't get it, Ole Dougy Boy expects each and everyone of you to be there and show your support. It doesn't matter whether you got it or not, he expects all to get along and congratulate each other.

Wow, what has this department come to. Jackie as a Sergeant, Rodriguez as a Lieutenant. I would have never imagined that during my career. Where did everyone go wrong. Jen, you have continually finished in the top on the promotional exam. EZ you have placed in the top also, so how come neither of you have gotten it.

Instead, they have chosen people who made it there once instead of repeatedly. Where is the fairness. Is there a method to the madness?

There are Lieutenants who I will leave nameless who should know how this feels as they also placed in the top and got bypassed several times.

It is no wonder we have had so many good cops leave this agency and go elsewhere. What does the future hold for the rest of us?

Cant wait to see the first person get denied for trying to get their Degree. What is going to happen when Supervisors and Officers working the same shift have class and cant be at work. Are they really going to let everyone attend, or they going to chose those special people, and only let them go.

12-17-2008, 07:17 PM
How about all of you cry babies shut the hell up!!! There will always be people promoted that some like and some don't it has been that way forever. I to do not agree with Jackie being promoted she has not done a days work for as long as she has been here. Also Jay Rod did suck his way to the top, he has not a single clue on how to supervise people. But the rest are well deserved and will be good for the agency. Art has a bad attitude and it shows. Medico and Fields have been told they will get there strips after Jan 1. So all you punks that just spend you spare time typing on this damn site, break out a book and start studying for the next exam, it is only 9 months away. :wink:

12-18-2008, 02:47 AM
All I have heard through this channel is a whole bunch of cry babies downgrading officers and Sgt who got promoted: Get over it!!! Yea, Ms/Mr. He-she got promoted to SGt and so did the others. I'm trying of seeing the same the names of potential SGT to be promoted. What about the other officers I have heard about that made the promotional's list? WHy is that there names aren't mentioned like the rest of them? Is it that there aren't popular as the rest of the officers that brought shame to FMPD? "Someone, please answer that question!"?

Baker made the decision to promote, which from what I understand was a good decision. The city manager seems please with his chief's decision. In do time, the citizen of Fort Myers will see which supervisor shines the best. Instead of downgrading these newly promoted SGT-take the time to congradulate them for their success. Nonetheless.. one of you MoFo will too someday be a key leader and hopefully not to someday recount your predecessor's failures. For the officer and Sgt who weren't promoted-be patience your time will be near..patient is a paramount!

How about all of you cry babies shut the hell up!!! There will always be people promoted that some like and some don't it has been that way forever. I to do not agree with Jackie being promoted she has not done a days work for as long as she has been here. Also Jay Rod did suck his way to the top, he has not a single clue on how to supervise people. But the rest are well deserved and will be good for the agency. Art has a bad attitude and it shows. Medico and Fields have been told they will get there strips after Jan 1. So all you punks that just spend you spare time typing on this darn site, break out a book and start studying for the next exam, it is only 9 months away. :wink:

12-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Congratulations to Doro....based on his skill in training I'm sure he will make an excellent Sgt. Does he get to remain a K-9 officer with the promotion?

12-20-2008, 08:25 PM
All I have heard through this channel is a whole bunch of cry babies downgrading officers and Sgt who got promoted: Get over it!!! Yea, Ms/Mr. He-she got promoted to SGt and so did the others. I'm trying of seeing the same the names of potential SGT to be promoted. What about the other officers I have heard about that made the promotional's list? WHy is that there names aren't mentioned like the rest of them? Is it that there aren't popular as the rest of the officers that brought shame to FMPD? "Someone, please answer that question!"?

Baker made the decision to promote, which from what I understand was a good decision. The city manager seems please with his chief's decision. In do time, the citizen of Fort Myers will see which supervisor shines the best. Instead of downgrading these newly promoted SGT-take the time to congradulate them for their success. Nonetheless.. one of you MoFo will too someday be a key leader and hopefully not to someday recount your predecessor's failures. For the officer and Sgt who weren't promoted-be patience your time will be near..patient is a paramount!

How about all of you cry babies shut the hell up!!! There will always be people promoted that some like and some don't it has been that way forever. I to do not agree with Jackie being promoted she has not done a days work for as long as she has been here. Also Jay Rod did suck his way to the top, he has not a single clue on how to supervise people. But the rest are well deserved and will be good for the agency. Art has a bad attitude and it shows. Medico and Fields have been told they will get there strips after Jan 1. So all you punks that just spend you spare time typing on this darn site, break out a book and start studying for the next exam, it is only 9 months away. :wink:

Hey traffic cop, iz you a cowwege gwaduate. I tink dat yuz needz ta goes bak ta schul an git yo buuks writ.
Seems to show that a degree from F.G.C.U. is worthless, especially if an idiot like you can graduate. I have had the unfortunate pleasure of working with you for the last several years. So here goes.... F_C! OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

12-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Had I known now what I knew back then, things would surely be different.

Jay, Little Paul, Hiram---who would have guessed that one would rise to the current rank and FAST. Two left and one stayed. We all knew you were golden when you came on. Del would let you take your patrol car home to your house or apartment I should say.

Let's not talk about work outside of this place--wasn't that your saying. One rule---Let's not talk about work. Did you follow your advice? Did it pay off you F#$*.

12-21-2008, 11:26 PM

Yaah! Start studying right now! Never mind passing the test, because if they want you, you will get it. Look at the guys who didn't. So stop complaining, and go up to Mikey V or R.C. and ask them if they need yard work done, cars washed, wooden plaques made, weekend fishing trips, or anything else. Believe me, its the Holidays. Theres bound to be something you can do to impress them. If that fails, just take credit for something you didn't do be it a project or something else. Ride the wave.

That is what counts. It doesn't matter what score you get. So start now. Dont study the books, start looking around if you haven't already. Those of you who believe you will get it based on scores, good luck. Talk to some of the guys and gals who haven't gotten the positions.

Its who you know and who you bl@#. So break the knee pads out and make sure you keep the Supervisors happy.

12-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Okay guyss, I thought that we all got over this. You all know the answer to the problem. Get your degree, do it you will enjoy it. It will be worthwile so get it done. It seem that mopst of you cyr-babys are the new young officers that need =/wants everything. So grow up and stop whining. We all have been thruough the same thing as you all have (looking for cars, computers) it is nothing new. So stop crying and complaining. Grow up an act like adult.
Now you veteran guys, you should ashamed of yourself. Lead these little cry-babys by example. Show them the way and tell them to get a pair.
NOW ALL OF YOU CRY-BABYS GET BACK TO WORK.
So good some people are leaving.

12-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Art G.

If the promotions were made on merit there would be no question that Art should have been promoted a long time ago. He is by fare the best street COP the agency has ever seen yes even better the BUCK (for those of you who may still make that argument).

I saw that one of you @#$ holes said that he has a bad attitude well let’s think about this.

1. Who make Baker shine as a Housing Sergeant? ART

2. Who did Sergeant Doro and LT. I can catch a tarpon turn to when they need narcotics help. LT I can catch a tarpon would not have know, whom to target in his great wiretaps if it wasn’t for ART.

3. A few summers ago when the agency formed a task force to chase around suspected murders, what senior guy lead? ART.

4. When the Spanish baby was kidnapped, whom DID the great Female LT from VCU turn to for help ART.

5. To every narcotics Detective who has needed an ID in the past ten years ART.

6. The best FTO the agency has seen the past ten years ART, ask CPT Grif, he will tell you.

7. Mickey and Meeks would not know half of what they know about dope if it wasn’t for ART.

What has ART gotten for just these couple of examples I provided, a few officer of the month coins. ART may have a bad attitude but he has been sh#$ on for years, and been passed over by less qualified people. If things were done on MERIT I bet you ART would have a great Attitude………………

12-24-2008, 03:31 PM
People making decisions on others careers based on what they hear. Do you understand the severity that decision has on someone's career. I heard this person is ....., Oh yea, well I heard this person has ............ No, really. Well let me tell you what I heard...............

Is this what happens on the 3rd floor when the Administration is reviewing the names of people for positions. Why not base it on their performance, their work, and all the other law enforcement related issues. What good does it do to have everyone read those law enforcement related books when you dont even follow it yourself.

Sure this is a business and not everyone will get what they want. But some of us, regardless of what we have received, still care and take pride in our work. We do our job because we like it, and not because someone wants to see that.

Take a long hard look around you. What do you see. People who have hid their entire careers while others have worked hard. Let's take a look at that. Your definition of working surely is not the same as mine. When I think of work, I think of giving this agency 10 hours of work, not hanging out on the 3rd floor talking with the brass, not hiding in an office, but actually doing something for the time paid. Others doing EXTRA curricular work at home just so they can tell themselves that they earned it. What a crock of SH#^. In my opinion, police work is not about the wooden plaques, the fishing trips, the agency related off duty activities. It is about work and what you do with that time while you are there. It surely is not based on boot licking, waxing cars, or anything else.

In the words of Captain Griff, "Warriors deserve to *****", and we have to take care of "Our warriors.". Are the people getting positions the ones that you want leading tomorrow's troops. Are you goiong to feel comfortable that they can do this competently. What are we left to do Doug. Stand by and watch as you destroy our hopes and goals. You would like for everyone to drink the Kool Aid and leave everything as "status quo", but that wont happen.

Who are you taking care of Dougy Boy. The "Warriors"? I think not. I agree that some of them deserve what they have received, but others have yet to show or prove otherwise.

12-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Where is N Seachrist? Is she still with FMPD? How is she doing on the road if she is still there?

12-30-2008, 07:55 PM
VERY GOOD POST SENIOR :!:

DevilDogg
02-11-2009, 12:03 PM
For all those that choose to slam these folks that got promoted, answer me this. Exactly how long have you been on the job? If your answer is less than 7 years, STFU, get back in your car and go fight some crime. Until you gain some actual police experience your comments are all for naught.

And to those that degrade Jackie for her promotion, be very careful with your words. Her reach is far greater than your "little world" of venom and hot air. I, for one, will be watching this promotion with great enthusiasm.

Congratulations Jackie. Be that same person I met 12 years ago and continue to kick ass. And my parting comment, EVERYONE on your shift goes home at night, no matter what!!!

02-25-2009, 12:45 AM
For all those that choose to slam these folks that got promoted, answer me this. Exactly how long have you been on the job? If your answer is less than 7 years, STFU, get back in your car and go fight some crime. Until you gain some actual police experience your comments are all for naught.

And to those that degrade Jackie for her promotion, be very careful with your words. Her reach is far greater than your "little world" of venom and hot air. I, for one, will be watching this promotion with great enthusiasm.

Congratulations Jackie. Be that same person I met 12 years ago and continue to kick ass. And my parting comment, EVERYONE on your shift goes home at night, no matter what!!!

Why don't we all just pull up Jackie's calls and see if she accomplished anything since she became a sergeant. Compare her calls with other road supervisors and ask yourself who spends most of their time doing absolutely nothing. The truth will prevail!! :snicker:

DevilDogg
02-27-2009, 12:39 PM
And make sure you pull up the supervisors activity when they first got promoted. Compare those stats and see the truth.

Go back on patrol and fight crime for a few more years. When you have the experience, come back and post using your big boy voice.

02-28-2009, 01:36 AM
And make sure you pull up the supervisors activity when they first got promoted. Compare those stats and see the truth.

Go back on patrol and fight crime for a few more years. When you have the experience, come back and post using your big boy voice.

I agree with you Devil Hogg, the truth will prevail. Now practice what you preach and back up your patrolmen.

I have a bone to pick with Melvin, now we all know that he did not earned his promotions but was given to him on a silver platter. But he knew how to keep it real that is until he was promoted to Captain. Now he is just another bad a** Captain with an attitude. What's up Melvin? What's up with this attitude and why are you freakin with people. :x Dude your starting to get on people's nerves here dog. You need to chill out bro and don't be such a prick! You're getting close to being one of the top three pricks in the house. Deputy Chief ranks at number 1and Richie Rich ranks at number 2 and if you don't keep it cool you will bump off woodcarver who currently ranks at number 3.

You need to show respect in order to get respect! Peace out!

DevilDogg
03-04-2009, 12:12 AM
:roll: Oh brother... Just to clarify, I AM a patrolman. Not a supervisor in any way, shape, or form. This is by choice. After doing this job for 12 years, I will take the promotion next year. Only then do I feel like I have enough experience to supervise a yahoo such as yourself. Well, at least supervise you without beating the crap out of you. :twisted:

03-04-2009, 03:50 PM
:roll: Oh brother... Just to clarify, I AM a patrolman. Not a supervisor in any way, shape, or form. This is by choice. After doing this job for 12 years, I will take the promotion next year. Only then do I feel like I have enough experience to supervise a yahoo such as yourself. Well, at least supervise you without beating the crap out of you. :twisted:

Sounds like Al A, is that you Al?

03-05-2009, 02:14 AM
I find this funny that someone would actually thinks that this Captain has an attitude. Get over it!!! He is your CAPTAIN.

I agree with you Devil Hogg, the truth will prevail. Now practice what you preach and back up your patrolmen.

I have a bone to pick with Melvin, now we all know that he did not earned his promotions but was given to him on a silver platter. But he knew how to keep it real that is until he was promoted to Captain. Now he is just another bad a** Captain with an attitude. What's up Melvin? What's up with this attitude and why are you freakin with people. :x Dude your starting to get on people's nerves here dog. You need to chill out bro and don't be such a prick! You're getting close to being one of the top three pricks in the house. Deputy Chief ranks at number 1and Richie Rich ranks at number 2 and if you don't keep it cool you will bump off woodcarver who currently ranks at number 3.

You need to show respect in order to get respect! Peace out!

03-05-2009, 09:28 PM
2 good things about these promotions: RV is off the road, and RC is out of sig, thank God, now everyone is happy

03-06-2009, 04:01 AM
2 good things about these promotions: RV is off the road, and RC is out of sig, thank God, now everyone is happy

Don't open that bottle of champagne just yet, cause RC oversees all the IA's and you know how he likes to throw people under the bus, whether the complaints are true or false. You may just be his next victim. :shock:

03-06-2009, 04:19 AM

Relax cowboy, you know you actually can receive help with your anger issues. I'm sure you have beaten the crap out of a few felons in your 12 years of service. Go ahead big shot lets see if you actually make supervisor. You are exactly what we need around here......another a$$hole!!!! :snicker:

03-06-2009, 04:27 PM

Sounds like Al A, is that you Al?

Your right this could be AL A writing these posts. When you listen to him he uses the same words.

DevilDogg
03-06-2009, 04:58 PM

Relax cowboy, you know you actually can receive help with your anger issues. I'm sure you have beaten the crap out of a few felons in your 12 years of service. Go ahead big shot lets see if you actually make supervisor. You are exactly what we need around here......another a$$hole!!!! :snicker:

Uh huh. And that same A@#$^&E that got you out of the jam you were in a couple years back. Just because you have that badge on your chest doesn't make you 10 feet tall and bulletproof. (To coin a phrase)

And yes, I have beaten the "crap" out of felons in my years. I've also had the "crap" beat out of me. Not scared to admit it. It's little people like you that seem to think no-one can touch you because of that badge.

As far as anger issues, my psychologist says I fall into the perfect spot. One that is fiercely able to "bang" with anyone and the other being able to empathize with the seriously distraught.

Don't worry grasshopper, as you mature in this profession, you will learn the ways of the Jedi.

Stay low, Stay alive young man! :)

03-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Where is N Seachrist? Is she still with FMPD? How is she doing on the road if she is still there?
Did she get fired from LCSO
Also who is the one cop who drives a BMW and wears sunglasses that are so big i dont know if he is wearing a windshield or a welding mask.

03-08-2009, 04:08 AM
Big Nasty, that would be officer "Thank God I Am Not Black". He also lives in that car. Did you see the pillow and blanket?

03-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Big Nasty, that would be officer "Thank God I Am Not Black". He also lives in that car. Did you see the pillow and blanket?

Funny you should criticze that man but not the worthless Supervisors who spent their entire career hiding or doing as little as possible to get by. At least the owner of the BMW works while at "work" and doesn't seem to mingle and kiss the ADMIN's @$$. He has done more work and gotten his hands dirtier than most of OUR supervisors. What a shame.

Look around when was the last time that the Newly Promoted Supervisors used their handcuffs. I'd be willing to bet they are rusted shut. Of course I would not expect them to use them now, but what about before. The only light they saw was when they were pulled out of the handcuff case and used during training.

Why does it bother you how much he works? Are you supporting him? Do you have his bills or live his lifestyle? Mind your own business and worry about yourself. Obviously you are not a Supevisor at this place we call our Agency. if you were, it would be all about yourself and what you can gain by using others. The mere fact that you chose to write about this person proves you are not a SGT or higher. :evil:

For all your Rookies, dont let the stories fool you. All those guys that talk the $&^t didn't walk the walk. It is the quiet guys who did the work and are still respected in this community we patrol daily.

Very few of the Supervisors can say that. Examples: Jelks, Masiero, Smith, Eads. Yes I said Masiero. He is one of the best (if not the best cop) this agency has ever had. All the rest---you know what you did--not very much. Keep telling those so called "war stories" if it makes you feel better. The only ones who are impressed by the BULL are the people who never worked with or alongside of you.

As far as the BMW owner goes, BRO keep doing what you are doing. As long as you go home every day and pay your bills; who cares what everyone else thinks or says.

03-10-2009, 12:20 AM

Funny you should criticze that man but not the worthless Supervisors who spent their entire career hiding or doing as little as possible to get by. At least the owner of the BMW works while at "work" and doesn't seem to mingle and kiss the ADMIN's @$$. He has done more work and gotten his hands dirtier than most of OUR supervisors. What a shame.

Look around when was the last time that the Newly Promoted Supervisors used their handcuffs. I'd be willing to bet they are rusted shut. Of course I would not expect them to use them now, but what about before. The only light they saw was when they were pulled out of the handcuff case and used during training.

Why does it bother you how much he works? Are you supporting him? Do you have his bills or live his lifestyle? Mind your own business and worry about yourself. Obviously you are not a Supevisor at this place we call our Agency. if you were, it would be all about yourself and what you can gain by using others. The mere fact that you chose to write about this person proves you are not a SGT or higher. :evil:

For all your Rookies, dont let the stories fool you. All those guys that talk the $&^t didn't walk the walk. It is the quiet guys who did the work and are still respected in this community we patrol daily.

Very few of the Supervisors can say that. Examples: Jelks, Masiero, Smith, Eads. Yes I said Masiero. He is one of the best (if not the best cop) this agency has ever had. All the rest---you know what you did--not very much. Keep telling those so called "war stories" if it makes you feel better. The only ones who are impressed by the BULL are the people who never worked with or alongside of you.

As far as the BMW owner goes, BRO keep doing what you are doing. As long as you go home every day and pay your bills; who cares what everyone else thinks or says.

Wow that was a nice post Gomez......I like how you were talking in the third person!..... Just out of curiosity,,,,, did you move out of your mother's house yet? Or wait that must be how your able to afford your that BMW

03-10-2009, 01:05 AM
WOAH.....WOAH....one more "WOAH"....Did Gomez just say that he works hard and gets his hands dirty? WOAH..... Last time I checked shooting off your taser to impress a girl at the mall wasn't getting your hands dirty. Did he also refer to people as rookies? Is this kid even off probation yet?

03-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Hey joey
Why are you so Concern about what other people in the department are doing? that's how people get fired, but then again you might not because of all the _ _ _ kissing you do.
oh yeah, if i were you i'd be worried about the guy who enters your house and gets in your bed while your wife is still in the bed. ??????? did you make her your wife legaly or is she still your GGGGGirlfriend. that's right Bro I know who are. you talk about people cheating when you are doing the same thing. ????? Are you still using your badge to get girls. I was once told by a very wise FMPD officer that there are two types of COPS. one that loves his job and looks forward to waking up in the morning and working their shifts because they know that in some small way they are a part of making a difference in the community that they serve, but then there are those who just wear the uniform and the badge because of the power that it provides them, that's where you come in. News Flash Bro the bad guy is not afraid of you, it's the badge that they are afraid of.

oh yeah back to your wifey/gggirlfriend. If you really want to know what's really going on in your home /in your bed, I recommend that you watch In the Closet 1-6 by
R-Kelly. you keep talking that _ _ _ _ i will let everyone know who you are>> until next time XOXO :devil:

03-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Lay off the BMW excrement. Why does he get criticized for working, be it normal duty or otherwise? Do you think if he didnt have to, he still would? Look around you several people work the Details.

If its not taking money from you or pushing you out of the way why should anyone care. So what if he made mistakes. Aren't individuals allowed to do so. Last time I checked, making mistakes was part of the learning process. The only difference between his and others---he wasn't part of the "in crowd" and got reprimanded for his actions whereas the other incidents would have been swept under the rug. Isn't that right, Dougie Boy.

Believe me he isn't kissing anyone's arse like some other people are so blatantly doing. If you worry about him working so much, why dont you work his off duty stuff for him. I see plenty of details going uncovered every day.

I would venture to say that almost everyone in this place we call an "Agency" has gone through some tough financial times or worked some extra details to pay off a debt or get an item they couldn't have otherwise afforded (With the exception of some ADMIN @#$$).

03-10-2009, 10:16 PM
I see plenty of details going uncovered every day.

Uhh that's entirely bullsh!t.

What is really happening is that plenty of details are going to friends and @ss kissers of someone who should not be scheduling details over a cell phone instead of being advertised properly on the damn detail board, where every and all detail should be so that everyone can get a fair shot - another $400 a year PBA shortfall IMHO.