PDA

View Full Version : 9-16-08 Debate

09-17-2008, 05:45 AM
David Craig, When can we expect to see the debate posted on your website? Those of us who cannot attend them all do appreciate the effort you put into this. With that said, I cannot wait to see this one!

09-17-2008, 07:54 PM
So what happened at 1:01:30 when the tape was turned off? This was shortly after Larry rebutted Morgan's comment about officers coming up through the ranks being elected.

09-17-2008, 09:02 PM
I attended the debate last night and the times that you are questioning, there was nothing that concerned the sheriff's race. The candidates that are running for the office of public defender were talking and we all know how long winded they can be. I did not see any conspiracy to conceal any actions or comments of the sheriff's candidates. I do wish they would have downloaded the entire debate so there would be no questions and after hearing the two lawyers talk I have made my dicision on who to support for public defender if any one is interested they can contact me.

09-17-2008, 11:52 PM
I attended the debate last night and the times that you are questioning, there was nothing that concerned the sheriff's race. The candidates that are running for the office of public defender were talking and we all know how long winded they can be. I did not see any conspiracy to conceal any actions or comments of the sheriff's candidates. I do wish they would have downloaded the entire debate so there would be no questions and after hearing the two lawyers talk I have made my dicision on who to support for public defender if any one is interested they can contact me.Thanks Alan!................Hey can you come mow my yard?

09-18-2008, 12:22 AM
Get your cash ready

09-18-2008, 02:34 AM
Look again, Alan. The times posted there was dialogue between the Sheriff's candidates concerning Mr. Morgan's contention that the reason that the office is a "mess" is because every candidate has come up through the ranks. As the Sheriff's candidates debated what Morgan said, the camera was either turned off or that portion of the conversation was edited out.

You need to wear some eye protection while mowing. It'll save your vision.

09-18-2008, 03:19 AM
Look again, Alan. The times posted there was dialogue between the Sheriff's candidates concerning Mr. Morgan's contention that the reason that the office is a "mess" is because every candidate has come up through the ranks. As the Sheriff's candidates debated what Morgan said, the camera was either turned off or that portion of the conversation was edited out.

You need to wear some eye protection while mowing. It'll save your vision.

Like we always said, David Craig has always edited the debate videos to make Morgan look better than he really was. Now everybody knows it! To every Morgan supporter now you have the truth, David Morgan will do anything to make people believe he is the right candidate, he will lie, he will have his supporters lie for him, even have David Craig edit the videos to take the real truth out of them. Morgan is exposing himself for what he is a liar that has no clue about the ECSO. The hard core Morgan cult followers will believe him when he says that nothing was edited out the video or when its proven that he edited the videos he will say, I did not tell David Craig to edit the videos. I believe its called plausible deniability. If you had any doubts I hope this is enough for you too see the politician at work. Please think about it before you vote. How much more proof do you really need?

09-18-2008, 03:33 AM
Come on guys. Maybe the camera malfunctioned. :wink:

09-18-2008, 04:02 AM
It was my understanding that Alan was supporting Larry. Why would he lie if part of the video was edited to make Morgan look better than he is. Have any of you thought that it may be better to tell the truth and let everyones decision be their own. Or is it better to claim conspiracy around every corner. My money is on Alan being truthful and calling it like it is. Thanks Alan for being honest.

09-18-2008, 04:07 AM
[quote="alan barton":1hss5k4g]I attended the debate last night and the times that you are questioning, there was nothing that concerned the sheriff's race. The candidates that are running for the office of public defender were talking and we all know how long winded they can be. I did not see any conspiracy to conceal any actions or comments of the sheriff's candidates. I do wish they would have downloaded the entire debate so there would be no questions and after hearing the two lawyers talk I have made my dicision on who to support for public defender if any one is interested they can contact me.Thanks Alan!................Hey can you come mow my yard?[/quote:1hss5k4g]

You have to have someone cut your grass? I would have thought the trailer park kept the grass cut.

09-18-2008, 04:36 AM
It was my understanding that Alan was supporting Larry. Why would he lie if part of the video was edited to make Morgan look better than he is. Have any of you thought that it may be better to tell the truth and let everyones decision be their own. Or is it better to claim conspiracy around every corner. My money is on Alan being truthful and calling it like it is. Thanks Alan for being honest.

I didn't say Alan was lying. I told him that he was mistaken. There's a difference. And sorry, but he is mistaken. The time listed is during a one on one debate between Sheriff's candidates. My quip about the grass in his eyes was a joke. Sorry if you mistook that too.

As far as conspiracy theories, I asked what was said during the time that the tape abruptly ended and began again with a guest in the audience speaking. Its the only time I recall seeing a break in the taping. I DO believe that David Craig would edit tapes to favor Morgan but that doesn't constitute me calling Alan a liar.

09-18-2008, 06:17 AM
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A BATTERY CHANGE?

09-18-2008, 11:18 AM
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A BATTERY CHANGE?
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF EDITING?

09-18-2008, 11:38 AM

I didn't say Alan was lying. I told him that he was mistaken. There's a difference. And sorry, but he is mistaken. The time listed is during a one on one debate between Sheriff's candidates. My quip about the grass in his eyes was a joke. Sorry if you mistook that too.

As far as conspiracy theories, I asked what was said during the time that the tape abruptly ended and began again with a guest in the audience speaking. Its the only time I recall seeing a break in the taping. I DO believe that David Craig would edit tapes to favor Morgan but that doesn't constitute me calling Alan a liar.Guys, leave Alan alone, he's in the right camp, he's just pointing out a miscue. Besides if you piss him off I'll never get my grass mowed and I won't be able to see past the concrete slab in front of my trailer. And no, the park won't mow my space because I live next to David Morgan and the ground is saturated from the overflow of bullshit coming from his septic tank that they would need a mower with four wheel drive to go through it. Hey Alan, you have a 4wd mower?...............Let's go catch some bad guys!

09-18-2008, 02:01 PM
If David Craig attempted to edit his coverage he did a poor attempt, the foolish remarks from his candidate about the mess we are in is at 58 minutes into the debate and Larry's response if at 1:00. Mr Morgan also answered the question about tasing a mental patiant "NO, unequivocally NO". My perception, he responded to what they wanted to hear and when challenged he denied saying this which is also captured on tape.

As far as to who I am supporting let me say I feel who ever wins in Nov that the men and women at the Sheriffs office will benefit. I think both candidates are sincere and have a passion to bring change for the better to the Sheriff's Office. I don't no Mr Morgan personally, I question some of the people in his camp, and that concerns me. I have known Larry for a long time and I know he is sincere about the Office and the community. He has great idea's that will benifit both. I think he is qualified to run this office and will do an outstanding job.

LARRY 08

SilverSurfer
09-19-2008, 11:22 AM
If David Craig attempted to edit his coverage he did a poor attempt, the foolish remarks from his candidate about the mess we are in is at 58 minutes into the debate and Larry's response if at 1:00. Mr Morgan also answered the question about tasing a mental patiant "NO, unequivocally NO". My perception, he responded to what they wanted to hear and when challenged he denied saying this which is also captured on tape.

As far as to who I am supporting let me say I feel who ever wins in Nov that the men and women at the Sheriffs office will benefit. I think both candidates are sincere and have a passion to bring change for the better to the Sheriff's Office. I don't no Mr Morgan personally, I question some of the people in his camp, and that concerns me. I have known Larry for a long time and I know he is sincere about the Office and the community. He has great idea's that will benifit both. I think he is qualified to run this office and will do an outstanding job.

LARRY 08

Right on!

09-19-2008, 02:59 PM

LARRY 08

Right on!

Morgan sincere? Sincerely a liar.
Alan you need to stop smoking the grass you are cutting.

09-21-2008, 04:04 AM
Alan, I find it hard to beleive a word you say. I have heard throughout the s/o that you promised McNesby your support if Cory was promoted and you didn't follow through with that. Now you want people here to beleive you. You as well as a bunch of others turned your back on McNesby when you had told him he had your support and then you still want people to beleive you. Well, as far as me and a bunch of others, you stay right where you are. No one really beleives in you any longer.

Deputy Dooley
09-21-2008, 04:16 AM
Personally, I dont care for Barton either. But he DOES support Larry, so I am being civil. Besides, I dont have the rank to be an azz to him (much as I'd like to.)

09-21-2008, 07:03 AM
Alan, I find it hard to beleive a word you say. I have heard throughout the s/o that you promised McNesby your support if Cory was promoted and you didn't follow through with that. Now you want people here to beleive you. You as well as a bunch of others turned your back on McNesby when you had told him he had your support and then you still want people to beleive you. Well, as far as me and a bunch of others, you stay right where you are. No one really beleives in you any longer.

You my friend are incorrect. Alan did support Ronnie mac. He never turned his back on him. Now, did Mac turn his back? Yes he did! Ronnie Mac never has had a loyal bone in his body. Alan never encouraged the guys on shift to not support Mac. Now he is supporting Larry. Just because he did not stick his head in the sand and gave his opinion of the debate you attack him. What if everybody was honest and said to Larry "hey man you look like a hillbilly". Then Larry could get some good input and do better each time he faces Morgan. The idea of being honest is not popular among people at our office. So many people just want to be noticed so they say what they tink others want to hear.

If we are casting stones lets cast them all. Bruce "I am car two without the two part" woods was a closet suppoerter of larry in the begining. Then Mac came to him and said hey nobody will take the job of kissing up to me like I want so will you. Sure I will boss. Then he does not even speak to Larry for the 22 days he was car two (w/o the two) or ever how long it was. Then when his plan starts to spin out of control with the loss suffered by Mac he re-thinks his decision. Oh yeah me and Larry go way back he is the man (now that I hope that is my new boss) and I am again behind him. Bruce only thought he was the man because the man he thought was the man aint the man now. How slimy can one guy be?

Now I ask you this. Are you willing to call Bruce (car2 w/o thw 2) out like you did Alan? Alan was just being honest. There are many how are not now and never have been and never will be honest but on the team. That is just more of the same. You should think before you speak. There are far more people who respect Alan than dont respect him. There are far more people who respect Alan than MANY of the "players" in Larrys camp.
Alan just wont say what you want to hear. He is honest and I think it is great. You should try it.