PDA

View Full Version : Dark days

09-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Ah my fellow countrymen, the dark is upon us, from the east came a horseman (Plant City) and death be thy name. His icy touch will chill you and you shall shrivel and drop. Rally to me, so we fight the good fight and persevere against the evil that consumes us.

laymens terms: we're Fu*ked, we must do something.

09-08-2008, 11:51 PM
P.S. God hates you

09-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Well, the times of distrust, back stabbing, elitism and mistrust are back. There will be an inner circle of selected good old boys that will prosper and all dissention will be met with retribution.....ahhhh the good ol days

09-09-2008, 01:15 AM
There will be an inner circle of selected good old boys that will prosper and all dissention will be met with retribution.....ahhhh the good ol days

you mean like 503? :x

09-15-2008, 11:07 PM
IF SOMEONE COMES TO THIS AGENCY AND THE INNER CIRCLE DOES NOT LIKE THEM OR THEY FEEL THREATENED THEY TEND TO GET RID OF THEM. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO OLD 601/903. SO LETS KEEP THE SAME OLD STANDARD BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR US AND GET RID OF ANYONE WHO BRINGS A HIGHER STANDARD AND GENUINE CONCERN TO THE TABLE.

09-16-2008, 03:23 AM
The above poster is delusional. Genuine concern? what a laugh how about genuine meglomania? thats more fitting. Higher standards? lying to your face and backstabbing people who disagree with you? thats a higher standard? you must be a real winner (or the person we speak of)

09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
IF SOMEONE COMES TO THIS AGENCY AND THE INNER CIRCLE DOES NOT LIKE THEM OR THEY FEEL THREATENED THEY TEND TO GET RID OF THEM. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO OLD 601/903. SO LETS KEEP THE SAME OLD STANDARD BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR US AND GET RID OF ANYONE WHO BRINGS A HIGHER STANDARD AND GENUINE CONCERN TO THE TABLE.

The poster is none other than Bad Al!!!!! Who else would defend him? Al? Listen to me, you were given EVERY chance to succeed. plus a few more. You could not do it. You repaid that effort and the people who tried to help by complaining. It was everyone's fault but your own. In the end we found out what the problem was................You are just F*cking stupid, plain and simple. You are below average intelligence. Don't be mad just learn how to drive big trucks or something, lawns need to be mowed each week, plenty of opportunity for a retard.

Higher standard? genuine concern? you are a disloyal, below average, whiny little Pr*ck who failed miserably and betrayed the group of people who tried to assist. Now fill my tea up and get back in the kitchen, I'm ready to order my lunch.