PDA

View Full Version : DANG IT

09-06-2008, 06:54 AM
Hey Dang, u really effed up. Did u get ur azz reamed out for ur screwup. I hope so u turd.

09-06-2008, 11:47 AM
What did he DO!

09-06-2008, 06:04 PM
If you werent there then it is just a rumor, and i know 100% that you werent there.

09-15-2008, 12:23 PM
WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT...U WRECK ANOTHER CAR DANG?

10-26-2008, 07:04 AM
Dang it you sloppy unprofessional! You effed up big time, did you get a disciplinary for your screw up this time? You know what i am referring to. Maybe, and just maybe, if there is a next time, you may get the ax!

10-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Dang it you sloppy unprofessional! You effed up big time, did you get a disciplinary for your screw up this time? You know what i am referring to. Maybe, and just maybe, if there is a next time, you may get the ax!

And I saw it all! WOW that was the most horrifying act against a farm animal I ever did saw! :devil:

10-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Do tell, do tell!

01-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey Dang, u really effed up. Did u get ur azz reamed out for ur screwup. I hope so u turd.

Hey Dang, was she worth all your pain? Tell us if she screwed you over yet like she has done to the others.

06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
[quote="Do it right":1p8c0i2p]Hey Dang, u really effed up. Did u get ur azz reamed out for ur screwup. I hope so u turd.

Hey Dang, was she worth all your pain? Tell us if she screwed you over yet like she has done to the others.[/quote:1p8c0i2p]

You're a bum and a cheat. I trusted you but you like to go out with other girls, huh? Now i see you are leaving me, you haven't called me, why not?

06-21-2009, 08:47 AM
GET OVER IT BI@TCH, GET A LIFE, YOUR A DEAD FU@K AND YOUR PU$$Y STINKS.....

06-28-2009, 10:45 PM
What happened to you ? You told me you loved me and that you would be faithful to me, then I caught you with that little slut all over you at the bar. You had no answers for me there so what about now, tell me the truth, I need to know. You hurt me so much with your lies.

02-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Someone said that officer Dang comes her to read his mail and if that is so then I want to tell you Mr. Dang that you did me wrong. If it wasn't bad enough that you didn't show up for our date then I get a phone call from a slut friend of yours who proceeds to tell me off, so Mr. Dang go shove it and I hope you and your new slut girlfriend will be happy.

03-30-2010, 12:47 AM
who are candy and jenny? you told me you had not been with anyone in over two years. i should have kept it as a one night stand and not wasted my time with you. you are a total jerk and by the way if you text me or send me anymore pictures of your junk i am going to file a harassment complaint!! and if none of what i wrote made it clear this should: WE ARE OVER NO MORE NUM NUMS FOR YOU!!

09-09-2010, 08:09 AM
GET OVER IT BI@TCH, GET A LIFE, YOUR A DEAD FU@K AND YOUR PU$$Y STINKS.....

speaking of dead fu*k reminds me of Ofc.Gilbert !!! Spends time saying he's been with this one and that one when he's by far the worst F*ck !! Its like being with a dead Hog !! poor Kristin i feel for her... Next time u see Gilbert around tell him stop lieing on his C*ck his man card should OFFICALLY be REVOKED !!! :devil: