PDA

View Full Version : Who Shot the Dog? and Tased the 13 Year Old?

09-03-2008, 05:27 PM
In regards to the letter to the editor in today's paper, I am curious as to whether the SO or the PD, or both were involved. The letter was not clear.

Would someone offer up the details so that we can hear Law Enforcement's side of the story instead of just the Mother's slanted side of it. Hearing just the mother's side of it, it doesn't sound real good. I know there has to be a lot more to it than what was there.

09-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Waste of time to post questions here. I have yet to read a post from a deputy.

Have they been threatened to stay away from this site? Or maybe all is wonderful at this department and nothing to talk about?

09-06-2008, 12:49 PM
The person that wrote that letter to the editor had a clear anti-police slant, the truth is:
Officers went to the residence ( a pay by the day motel) to question suspects about some houses that were burglarized. The upstanding citizens outside pushed a pit bull mix not a lab out the door toward the officers. The dog caught one of the officers in the leg, officer was able to kick him away and the loving non-violent dog charged another officer bearing teeth. The other officer saw that the loving animal had just bitten a fellow officer and decided to recklessly shoot the dog to keep from getting bitten as well.

The officers acted properly and there was no hint of negligent action. Sorry for the sarcasm in the post but all the frivolous complaints are starting to chap my A%&.