PDA

View Full Version : Patrollin, Whose the real deal?

09-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Let's see how long we can run a thread about something positive before some idiot screws it up. So anyway, with crime continuing to rise, along with stupid budget cuts, we are all working a little harder. So here is an opportunity to say something nice about the people you work with. Who in patrol is tearing it up right now and putting all the bad guys/girls in jail? I have been looking at the arrest website lately and it shows some real good arrests, especially by patrol. Compliments always make everyone feel better!!! :D

09-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Why don't you go arrest some citizens and make yourself feel good. This site is made for bashing the upper managment. This is not a feel good love and kisses web site, you can head on over to NPPD web site if you want a hug to make yourself feel better.

09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Why don't you go arrest some citizens and make yourself feel good. This site is made for bashing the upper managment. This is not a feel good love and kisses web site, you can head on over to NPPD web site if you want a hug to make yourself feel better.
Riiiiiite. :roll:

You're allowed to post your opinion about this website without upper management getting pissed off at you and then crawling down your back about it. If you don't think so, then go ahead and tell us how you REALLY feel about your job -- and sign you name to it -- and watch management proceed to "teach you a lesson" over the next few years. ;)

09-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Haaaa, it didn't get any further than the original post...You idiots crack me up.
All I can add is that this past sunday night, there was 3 taser deployments and it seemed like everyone was goingX15. All I heard on the radio was X15, X15, X31, X15. Great job to all