PDA

View Full Version : TRAFFIC

09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
How come you guys did not take part in the new mutual aid agreement?

09-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Ill tell you why! Someone doesnt have confidence in his troops! or it could just boil down to $$$$.. yes thats right the ole mighty dollar. or just the fact that they are trying to develop policy. but wouldnt you think the policy would have been written. Two cities are the laughing stock of the county as motorist speed by us.. PPD & PPPD. figures dangerous Dan wouldnt sign as well! :devil:

09-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks. Now I know that when I see you on I-95 I will just blow by you. I love when you guys tailgate making it look like you are going to pull me over. Next time I'll give you the bird. Can you tell me who is on the agreement so I know not to disrespect them? ha ha

09-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks. Now I know that when I see you on I-95 I will just blow by you. I love when you guys tailgate making it look like you are going to pull me over. Next time I'll give you the bird. Can you tell me who is on the agreement so I know not to disrespect them? ha ha

Sure, the next time I see you in an ambulance from a car accident Ill just give you the same and laugh in your face like I do the others. Your post was funny but you sound like a hater. I wasnt always a cop and I never dissed them back in the days. Dont be a hater cause you dont have the juice. BTW we still can pull you over out of city limits, but I wont tell you when, you'll just have to wait and guess. It was only for traffic, and the last thing a cop wants to do as he or she is going home is to pull someone over...See you in your rear view mirror.

09-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Unfortunately he is right. Don't get yourself jammed up for stupid treaffic stuff. Since we are not part of the agreement we have to look the other way. By pulling someone over you risk the chance of being charged by the SA's office for ARMED FALSE IMPRISONMENT. Don't believe that bull about cosigning the ticket either.

09-14-2008, 07:37 AM
We didn't sign the agreement because we are a weak department. We are leaderless and consumed with fear of liability and public appearance. Another possible reason is $$$, why should we pay overtime, standby etc. to enforce the law in another city?

09-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when we come for you. O'h you can't come for me. HAHA