PDA

View Full Version : Wranglers on the Boat

09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
I was trying to be a team player and go along with the new image makeover but when I saw my LT wearing wranglers on the boat yesterday I just about put in my 2 weeks notice. I really am not that upset that officers are wearing them in the woods but I think it looks retarded on the boat. Julie, can you please keep Wranglers off the boat?

09-01-2008, 02:31 AM
I was trying to be a team player and go along with the new image makeover but when I saw my LT wearing wranglers on the boat yesterday I just about put in my 2 weeks notice. I really am not that upset that officers are wearing them in the woods but I think it looks retarded on the boat. Julie, can you please keep Wranglers off the boat?

What county? Get a picture, I gotsta see this.

09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Don't see what the problem is. A few of the officers in my area are wearing them on the boat too. looks a lot better than those storm trooper pants. we're not soldiers after all, we are game wardens

09-01-2008, 02:54 PM
the SOG team likes playing soldier though. they might want to keep looking like GI Joe

09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
bunch of wannabes. they should separate from the agency and merge with the FL national guard. They would make more money and they wouldn't hog all the overtime with their stupid missions.

gator killer
09-01-2008, 06:37 PM
the funny thing is, wrangler jeans are not approved for wear EVER. there has been no memo or go change.

09-01-2008, 08:19 PM
You guys are so full of crap! The question has been asked too many times without an answer of where this is accuring to be credible. No one is is wearing Wranglers yet. Notice I said yet. I think its coming but I doubt its happening yet. If it is, where?

09-01-2008, 10:17 PM
I know the North Central is reppin Wranglers. I spoke with an officer in the southwest. He said a few down there are too.

09-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Can someone finally say what COUNTY this is suppose to be happening in? Get a photograph and post it.

21Regal
09-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Somebody is having some fun with this thread. Some folks will believe anything. Wait I saw a pair of wranglers---in my closet 8)

09-03-2008, 01:20 AM
What exactly did our 40 people do in deploying for Gustav?, did the management churn up a BS mission?. We must have more money than we have been told.

09-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Somebody is having some fun with this thread. Some folks will believe anything. Wait I saw a pair of wranglers---in my closet 8)SGT.? Come on now Gary T., Be proud of them Bars. You earned em and your doing a jam up job.