PDA

View Full Version : My Two Cents

08-28-2008, 03:33 AM
To improve the professionalism and sagging morale of the police department may I suggest to the mayor, council and city manager that you do what you should have done in the first place...promote Larry Gomer to be the next chief?

Larry is the most qualfied and deserving candidate for the job. He is experienced, worked his way through the ranks in a fair and professional manner and most importantly he is looked upon by the rank and file as a real cop's cop...something this agency has not had in quite some time.

Larry is a leader that we could actually respect and look up to, not a Berger cronie who got the job as a favor to the deposed Palm Bay dictator.

Then again, what do I know???

08-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Whatever are you NUTS. LG is a nice guy but in all his years except K-9 is useless. He is LAZY, HIDES FROM WORK, DOESNT BRING ANY ENTHUSIASIM TO ANYTHING, AND ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS FISH, HIDE, WATCH FOOTBALL, AND OH DID I SAY HIDE! He was only promoted by LL to please our UNION. LL told several of us that at rollcalls. Can you name one thing he has stood for and went out of his way to help the department! Please enlighten us so we can know too !

08-28-2008, 05:14 PM
DL2,

I don't know exactly what you mean by "help the department" but let me ask you this, what in your opinion has KK, KP or VC done to "help the department"? It is not as if any of the majors or captains in NMB invented the wheel, is it? It is not as if any of the majors or captains at NMB are working their asses off, is it?

Larry is at the very least as capable as any other leading candidate within our agency, and unlike some others I could mention he did not bang another officer's girlfriend, he did not get promoted to major because of his skin color, he did not get to be major by riding his major-spouse's coat tails and he started out doing real police work as a K-9 as opposed to our crime-scene-tech-turned-clueless major KK. He has undoubtedy done more real police work than any of the other majors in NMB. KP hasn't been here long enough to find the bathroom on his own, for years VC did nothing but sandbag DUI's with her hubby and scam the city out of thousands and thousands of OT dollars in the "collars for dollars" era. As for KK and real police work, well, need I say more? Larry only got "lazy" after he got tired of getting screwed over by Berger, and he only got screwed over by Berger because he would not bend over and kiss Berger's ass like the others would and did.

I don't have to defend Larry's record; his two plus decades here speaks for itself and you and everyone else are free to think whatever y'all want. You may call him lazy, fair enough, but you can't call him a backstabber or a snake or an unethical man. He is none of those things and to be quite honest, I think a laid back guy with a ton of common sense and no desire to become the next IACP president is precisely what NMB needs right about now. Larry would be the guy who would let us get back to doing real police work, without all of the stupid 13 CC nonsense that these other no-common-sense morons have us doing just to try and make themselves look better in the eyes of city hall. Larry is not that kind of guy. Agreed?

08-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I actually agree with you. Good argument ! Nice chatting with someone with some logic.

08-31-2008, 07:10 AM
Listen up ladies, this is a forem for PROFFESIONALS to post constructive inquieries about the department to help better it or to help unite one another. NOT to trash talk or belittle people. Next time you ladies post someone's initials (VC) at least be MAN enough to post yours! You say (VC) spends his time hiding, well at least he doesn't hide behind a computer. Post your initials next reply and we can further discuss this face to face. pu$$ies.

08-31-2008, 01:24 PM
If you don't like anonymous posts then why did you post anonymously? Because you are a big pu$$y just like everyone else.

:devil:

08-31-2008, 07:10 PM
If you don't like anonymous posts then why did you post anonymously? Because you are a big pu$$y just like everyone else.

:snicker: LOL..........Good Point :snicker:

09-01-2008, 01:43 AM

It's not the fact that I am a big Pu$$y as you so distinctively put it. I believe that this forum is to post ethical and social problems the department is experiencing. and if someone wants to bad mouth the department and rant and rave a bit, fine don't post your name. BUT if some pu$$y is going to bad mouth an individual and post his initials, at the least that pu$$y shoud post either his initials or leave an 02 where they could get back to him. The author goes on about a ertain PO hiding, kissing a$$ and a lot more nonsense. Thats fine for him to voice his opinion, however I believe he took it too far by deliberetly attacking not just one but severel PO's. this guy is a chicken sh!t rat who should post his name so the proper people could meet with him on a one to one basis and teach him some respect the OLD fashioned way!

09-01-2008, 03:25 PM
this guy is a chicken sh!t rat who should post his name so the proper people could meet with him on a one to one basis and teach him some respect the OLD fashioned way!

Your threatening post explains exactly why people use aliases to freely express themself, to avoid swift and sure retaliation by someone with a fragile ego and no self-control, like you.

For what it is worth, I have read the comments that have you so upset and I must say that most if not all of them are absolutely 100% true, according to my recollection. RH did get the job because he is a Berger cronie and KP did get promoted because he was black and TM did bang another officer's girlfriend and VC did do nothing but sandbag DUI's on mids and KK was a do-nothing crime scene tech and LG did get boned by Billy "la rata" Berger. Those are all accurate statements, so what exactly is your beef?

Exactly which of those remarks do you feel is untrue or do you take issue with?

09-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Listen up ladies, this is a forem for PROFFESIONALS to post constructive inquieries about the department to help better it or to help unite one another. NOT to trash talk or belittle people.

Posting constructive comments designed to improve the agency is exactly what I did, Guess. I personally think that the best way to improve our agency is to let the contract of the current chief expire and then promote LG. I also stated several reasons why I think that LG is a better qualified candidate than some others who would most likely be considered for the position. Sorry if those truthful observations struck a nerve with you, but as the other person said...what part of what I said is untrue? Did LL not say that KP was getting promoted because he was black? Was KK not a crime scene tech? Did VC not sand bag DUI's on midnight shift with her hubby? Did TM not bang another officer's girl?

This is not trash talking, this is stating legitimate and 100% factual reasons why LG is more qualified than the other names I mentioned.

09-01-2008, 09:45 PM
My beef is simply you are airing out DIRTY laundry. All of those po's have done may great things in their carrers as police officers. Myself included. YOU guys however, chose to bring up the negaivity of race, hiding, a$$ kissing, etc... I'm a strong believer that you commend in public and correct in private. Back then if an officer had an issue with someone they would address that issue face to face and take care of it. Back then if an officer had an opinion, he would give it, but he was a real MAN or WOMEN and would not air out dirty laundry. Now, you girls trash talk hiding behind a computer. You also air out dirty laundry for everyone to see. Once again I believe that is chicken sh!t tactics. I am simply stating that if you have an opinion to better the dept. or to rant and rave. so be it remain anonymous. HOWEVER if you deliberetly attack, bellitle, trash talk,insult, etc. an officer, don't hide behind the computer. state your name, initials, or 02 so you could be contacted, addressed for the RAT that you are, and delt with accordingly. But who am I fooling, you will remain anonymous because you are a chicken sh!t and continue to air out officers dirty laundry. They just don't make em like they used to!

09-02-2008, 12:12 AM
hey guess who why dont you and ralfy take a trip to new orleans. i heard there looking for a few good men down there in cajun country. if not shut you mouth please. neither one of you losers would last a day down there. ralf is to much of pretty boy to get his hands dirty, did anyone see big ralfy leave the station once during wilma except to maybe find a dry cleaner that was still open. hey ralfy with your vast amount of experience and self proclaimed expertise how did you land in little old nmb and not lapd or nypd? one little rinky dink place to the next until your no longer welcome and get thrown out. why did you leave that big job up in mass? please explain we would love to hear. did bb get you the assistants job in tally like he got you the top spot in chelsea and here you freakin loser. nothing but a gypsy loser.

09-02-2008, 01:00 AM
oh by the way guess who we have all seen what happens when the chief invites you to speak freely becuase he hates people who talk behind his back and so on and so forth....if he don't likes whats you gots to say you in for a beat down and a letter to the city manager full of lies. (ie mm) :devil: :shock:

09-02-2008, 04:48 AM
So you want LG as the new chief. You want LG because you think that he is Mr integrity and he will make this department into what it once was. Well since you are dishing out all the bad things about the other staff memebers here is a few on LG. LG only cares about himself. If it does not mean more money for him or less work he does not want any part of it. Just ask all the other Majors and Capts who were not able to get overtime because they are staff members but LG conned his way into a task force position and also got paid overtime while all the other staff members could not get it. If he had integrity he would not have put in for the overtime when none of his peers could get it.
You also say that LG would stop all the CC's and BS stuff that we have to do out here. I did not hear him stand up and fight for us and tell the chief that this all was BS and we should not have to do it. Again if it does not benefit LG he does not care about it.

While I agreed with your statement that none of the current staff members should be the next chief, LG is also right there with them and has as much baggage as the rest do. Yes he talks a mean game when he is in front of officers but does he still talk the same game when he is standing in front of the chief when the chief makes one of his off the wall new rules. I dont think so. I will say it again IF IT DOES NOT BENEFIT LG HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT OR CARE ABOUT YOU.

That is just my two sense.

09-02-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm a strong believer that you commend in public and correct in private.

I'm a strong believer that you don't promote someone just because they are black. I am a strong believer that you don't screw someone else's wife. I am a strong believer that you don't scam overtime doing DUI's as an officer, then cancel every single OT detail that you can once you become a major. I am a strong believer that promotions should be based on qualification and not how much suction you apply to the chief's ace.

:snicker:

09-07-2008, 03:31 PM
My TWO Cents you are right. I think that the union leadership are better at managing and motivating personnel. our adim suks. then why is the chief hernandez targeting vinny abbott and mike pons because they are leaders not followers. va and mp watch your backs the chief has a cross on you guys.