PDA

View Full Version : STINGER & CARROLL

08-27-2008, 10:44 PM
I cannot believe that Darrell Stinger and Frank Carroll had a big enough set of balls to walk into Tom Knights victory celebration and schoomze everyone. I spoke with Tom he assured me that none of these "hanger on" schmucks would have a job. You can add Carney in that group too. There are three camps in this deal and I respect two of them.
Camp #1 Tom Knight Supporters from day one.

Camp #2 People who stayed out of the race all together and

Camp #3 that I cannot stand, those individuals who think they can now put up a sign for Tom or write him a check. You didnt have the balls before get the heck out and stay out.

08-27-2008, 11:04 PM
I cannot believe that Darrell Stinger and Frank Carroll had a big enough set of balls to walk into Tom Knights victory celebration and schoomze everyone. I spoke with Tom he assured me that none of these "hanger on" schmucks would have a job. You can add Carney in that group too. There are three camps in this deal and I respect two of them.

Camp #3 that I cannot stand, those individuals who think they can now put up a sign for Tom or write him a check. You didnt have the balls before get the heck out and stay out.

Wow! What an angry little man you are. Get your testosterone under control Napoleon and if you have a problem with some one tell them to their face, not anonymously to the world. The rest of us have no respect for people like you who throw others under the bus but won't man up to it.

08-27-2008, 11:24 PM
I will fall under stay out of politics but no offense isnt how politics are done all over this country, One looses and now the others jump on to support or show their support for the next. I feel like your talking about someone feeding your dog or something. Geez Its Politics,

Note Isnt Stinger the DUI conviction guy in the jail?

08-27-2008, 11:33 PM
One catigory I have two give respect to is those who supported their canidate openly. They stood up for what they believed in even if there canidate lost. The had enough balls to do something about it I have to have respect for anyone who stuck there neck out on the line for someone they believed in. That's what I would call a leader. I think these people should be in charge. They can make decisions and stick with it weather he wins or losses THEY STUCK TO WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT. Knight don't look down on these people they are people willing to make decisions and stand behing them. Don't punish those who were against you. They believed in someone and they stuck there heads out for them. ALL Camps I was not in this for a promotion like some. I am a deputy and will always be 1 I do not want strips or bars I will always be a deputy Lets respect those who did what they believe in. That goes for all canidates. These people are your real leaders. Let bring morale back witch has been gone for along time.

08-28-2008, 12:18 AM
I have much more respect for those who openly supported whom they believed it, whether I agreed with their choice or not. I saw/heard the two mentioned here tell Dunklee on more than one occassion that they were 'in his corner'. T.C. offered Dunklee cash so that his name would not appear on any list.. Dunklee declined. B.B. told Dunklee that he would be at his post-election gathering, but instead showed up at Knight's after the results were made known. And least we forget, B.B. hired Gustafson after the last election.

Kuddos to all of those who openly supported Knight, Gustafson or Dunklee. I have faith that Mr. Knight can see thru the brown-nosing BS of those who sneak around in the night playing both sides of the fence. I also believe that Mr. Knight will be respectful to those who were respectful to him no matter what "shirt" they wore during the election process.

08-28-2008, 12:33 AM

I disagree with you because there are several Tom supporters that he is aware of and has talked to personally and have told Tom that they would support him along with getting other folks onboard, but they would not be open about it in fear retaliation from the current administration. I think it is unfair to judge those people i just described.

So what your saying is if Joe citizen decided to back Tom Knight from the beginning, but was not involved for what ever reasons and then they show up at his victory party they are a fake???????????????????????????????? You can't expect everyone to have all the time in the world to drop everything to attend every Tom Knight Function, walk neighborhoods, put up signs etc. How about patrol guys who supported Tom all along but since they work 12 hours, details etc could not find time to do those things,but yet were loyal.

My husband and I were one of the first to arrive at Tom's reception last night and were one of the last to leave. All but a handful arrived before the initial results were posted and I will admit that the only folks that arrived after that were a couple of staff members and Sheriff Balkwill with his wife.

My husband did point out that he was suprised that there weren't more deputies that attended but at the same time understood why. Let's put all the negative stuff aside and be positive. Tom will do great things for the Sheriff's Office and the community.

08-28-2008, 01:46 AM
catigory[/color]]One catigory I have two give respect to is those who supported their canidate openly. They stood up for what they believed in even if there canidate lost. The had enough balls to do something about it I have to have respect for anyone who stuck there neck out on the line for someone they believed in. That's what I would call a leader. I think these people should be in charge. They can make decisions and stick with it weather he wins or losses THEY STUCK TO WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT. Knight don't look down on these people they are people willing to make decisions and stand behing them. Don't punish those who were against you. They believed in someone and they stuck there heads out for them. ALL Camps I was not in this for a promotion like some. I am a deputy and will always be 1 I do not want strips or bars I will always be a deputy Lets respect those who did what they believe in. That goes for all canidates. These people are your real leaders. Let bring morale back witch has been gone for along time.

08-28-2008, 02:57 AM
To those people that took a open stand I salute you.......To those few who tried to make this the dirtiest race in the history of Sarasota County I say.......Enjoy the next few months cause Daddys coming home in January and he might be a little pissed with some of you....

You guys want to drag the man and his family through all kinds of crap and then kiss his ass the day after he wins?????

Too all the Balkwil/Dunklee ass kissers that made out for the past 8 years.......BAAA HAAA HAAA.......12 hour shift work is great..

Things you will not likely see....Major Mottola, Major Pelfrey, Major Marshal, Captain Enos, Captain Sullivan , Captain Ortner,Captain Mayer, Captain Verizzo, Captain Kenniff , Captain Mcelyea, Lt. Iorio, Lt. Keifer(either of them) , and hopefully only Supervisors who actually took a test, sorry boys and girls but Specialty Supervisor positions are one of the least fair things this agency has done.

Say Bye to Dunklee, Stinger, Carney, Lesaltato,( at least as a supervisor), Lynch, Matosky, Both Jail Captains..... Say goodbye to indecisiveness and goof troop...... party is over boys

08-28-2008, 03:38 AM
4747 after 0800

08-28-2008, 04:34 AM
To Knight Supporter:

Thank you for speaking out. I could not be there but wanted too. I never once spoke out! Never! Just because I do not choose to "Ride the Wave" from the beginning does not mean I was not always swimming in the same waters. I made a decision long ago as to whom would get my vote but that does not mean I have to share it with anyone. If I made the decision to "BE SEEN" last night it was because I knew what getting involved before last night might bring. All you naysayers are now looking for your "SPOT" in the sun. Why try to start a completely new war, we just won this one. If folks want to join the party now, why can't they? Some only follow, some lead and some wait to see what others will do first. WHO cares? In the end, those of us who wanted/wished him to be our next Sheriff got what we wanted regardless of how vocal we may or may not have been. WE appreciate all of you who stood up and put yourselves on the line but we chose not too and that does not make us any less of a supporter. And if you need your spot in the "SUN", you had it, the whole time the election was brewing! Everyone saw you and everyone knows you stuck your neck out. Can't that be enough? AND can't thank you be enough? :wink:

08-28-2008, 12:30 PM
To those people that took a open stand I salute you.......To those few who tried to make this the dirtiest race in the history of Sarasota County I say.......Enjoy the next few months cause Daddys coming home in January and he might be a little pissed with some of you....

You guys want to drag the man and his family through all kinds of crap and then kiss his ass the day after he wins?????

Too all the Balkwil/Dunklee ass kissers that made out for the past 8 years.......BAAA HAAA HAAA.......12 hour shift work is great..

Things you will not likely see....Major Mottola, Major Pelfrey, Major Marshal, Captain Enos, Captain Sullivan , Captain Ortner,Captain Mayer, Captain Verizzo, Captain Kenniff , Captain Mcelyea, Lt. Iorio, Lt. Keifer(either of them) , and hopefully only Supervisors who actually took a test, sorry boys and girls but Specialty Supervisor positions are one of the least fair things this agency has done.

Say Bye to Dunklee, Stinger, Carney, Lesaltato,( at least as a supervisor), Lynch, Matosky, Both Jail Captains..... Say goodbye to indecisiveness and goof troop...... party is over boys
This is a very well written post. I hope you're right.

08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
I AGREE WITH THE POST AS WELL... VERY WELL WRITTEN.. WE WILL TAKE ALL THE VOTES WE CAN GET. IF THEY WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE AND NOW WANT TO JOIN FORCES GREAT.. SHERIFF KNIGHT WILL BE ABLE TO SHAKE ALL THE BAD STUFF OUT AND THE CREAME WILL RISE TO THE TOP!!!! :D

08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
I AGREE WITH THE POST AS WELL... VERY WELL WRITTEN.. WE WILL TAKE ALL THE VOTES WE CAN GET. IF THEY WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE AND NOW WANT TO JOIN FORCES GREAT.. SHERIFF KNIGHT WILL BE ABLE TO SHAKE ALL THE BAD STUFF OUT AND THE CREAME WILL RISE TO THE TOP!!!! :D

I agree, Thug. Tom Knight has no problem with deputies now backing him who formerly backed DG or LD. He just wants loyalty...but legitimate, sincere loyalty. Those who stole his signs or started rumors about him (and he knows who they are) are a different story, but if it is someone who threw their support behind another candidate and now wants to support Knight, that's great!

Call him or stop by his house. You'll find that he's a very approachable guy and he's very relaxed speaking one-on-one. You might as well get to know him NOW, instead of waiting until January when he takes over.

08-28-2008, 09:37 PM

I agree, Thug. Tom Knight has no problem with deputies now backing him who formerly backed DG or LD. He just wants loyalty...but legitimate, sincere loyalty. Those who stole his signs or started rumors about him (and he knows who they are) are a different story, but if it is someone who threw their support behind another candidate and now wants to support Knight, that's great!

Call him or stop by his house. You'll find that he's a very approachable guy and he's very relaxed speaking one-on-one. You might as well get to know him NOW, instead of waiting until January when he takes over.

EXCELLENT POST!

08-28-2008, 10:13 PM
I do have to agree any personal attacks were uncold for. Although some like the rope hanging from the second floor were just humor. I think some of them were funny as hell even when it went against my canidate. I do not wish them any harm even though I saw them installing a diving board on the top of 2071. All joking aside. I do think the election was paid for bye RNC Money talks. I will support Knight regardless He will be are next sheriff and I hope he does the right thing for everyone. I did not support BB, but when he won the election I gave him my support until he FFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK us all. I hope SHERIFF KNIGHT will not do the same thing and I think everone Should give him a shot lets bring morale back to this agencie and no that Knight will Bring change and hopefully for the better.

08-28-2008, 11:09 PM
I do have to agree any personal attacks were uncold for. Although some like the rope hanging from the second floor were just humor. I think some of them were funny as hell even when it went against my canidate. I do not wish them any harm even though I saw them installing a diving board on the top of 2071. All joking aside. I do think the election was paid for bye RNC Money talks. I will support Knight regardless He will be are next sheriff and I hope he does the right thing for everyone. I did not support BB, but when he won the election I gave him my support until he FFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK us all. I hope SHERIFF KNIGHT will not do the same thing and I think everone Should give him a shot lets bring morale back to this agencie and no that Knight will Bring change and hopefully for the better.
I donated money to my candidate long before Mr. Knight jumped into the race. I still don't know who Knight is -- never met him and have only seen pictures of him. I'm a Republican and I'll support Mr. Knight because he won the Republican primary. As a Republican, I'm certainly not going to support the Democrat.

I'm told that I won't get hammered for donating money to an opposing candidate -- and I believe it. I also put my name on Mr. Knight's email-list at his website. I did it the day after he won the Republican primary. What else am I going to do? Support a Democrat? :roll:

08-29-2008, 01:33 AM
I donated money to my candidate long before Mr. Knight jumped into the race. I still don't know who Knight is -- never met him and have only seen pictures of him. I'm a Republican and I'll support Mr. Knight because he won the Republican primary. As a Republican, I'm certainly not going to support the Democrat.

Thanks J.K.
I'm told that I won't get hammered for donating money to an opposing candidate -- and I believe it. I also put my name on Mr. Knight's email-list at his website. I did it the day after he won the Republican primary. What else am I going to do? Support a Democrat? :roll:

08-29-2008, 01:35 AM

Thanks J.K.

Thanks again J.K.

09-03-2008, 01:35 AM
WILL SOMEONE TELL MEWHAT THAT CAROLL GUY DOES ANYWAY? HOW MANY BAD RELEASES WILL STINGER DO BEFORE THE SHERIFF DOES SOMETHING TO THAT GUY? HELLO SHERIFF ARE YOU LISTENING?

09-03-2008, 02:08 AM
WILL SOMEONE TELL MEWHAT THAT CAROLL GUY DOES ANYWAY? HOW MANY BAD RELEASES WILL STINGER DO BEFORE THE SHERIFF DOES SOMETHING TO THAT GUY? HELLO SHERIFF ARE YOU LISTENING?

No, sorry.....I can't hear you...I'm busy fishing......

09-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Man i ran into to two C.O.'s today on the street. That place cannot stand Stinger and his stupidity one person was sgt. Those guys over there deserve some decent leadership not a Balkwill flunkee.

09-13-2008, 02:25 AM
Hey you guys are mean.. you can't talk to me like that..

I'm a major... I was Bill's best man at his wedding.. Bill and Me are buds..

Buds ?? I 'll a a budlight in a glass

09-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Carroll is Stingers Designated Driver. You gotta arrive alive.