PDA

View Full Version : Posting on this site

MOD 562
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
The intent for this site is for adults to have conversations and express opinions in an anonymous forum. Please remember when posting that your post in not in a private forum and can be read by anyone. If you want to embarass yourself and your department do it elsewhere. Simply put, BS namecalling will not be tolerated and the posts will be deleted. Officers do have families and some of their family members do read this site. Using an officers full name when making a negative comment about them on this forum is the equivelant of a reporter printing an officer's photo and home address.
Feel free to discuss situations and incidents, but refrain from using a name. The families of these officers do not need the embarassment. Two posts have just been removed, though one appeared to be done in a joking manner rather than maliciously. The rule will be enforced from this point on. The ECSO site got way out of control with embarassing posts until recently when a Moderator began to gain control. While I encourage the use of this site because it is the only real forum there is for an agency to discuss issues, I ask you to use it in an adult manner. :cop:

08-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I’m so glad that censorship Nazi’s like you Mod 562 are out there protecting the sensibilities and feelings of scumbag, worthless, certifiably crazy LEO’s. Individuals were supposed to be able to come on here and express themselves freely but now it must be according to your values and ideals, come on now. The thread about, we’ll call her “Miranda Moans” or “Miranda Light” , was completely valid and deserving. If people did not want to have themselves and their families embarrassed then maybe they should think of 1) behaving like sane individuals, 2) another line of work, starting over fresh somewhere else or 3) keeping their crazy bottled up for the good of those around them. I for one do not appreciate my comments being so arbitrarily deleted and your immature attitude of “well I don’t like what you’re saying so I’m going to delete it and take my ball and go home…boo hoo hoo” I did say anything that was not the truth. Mod 562 you are not the protector of the world’s feeble minded, the truth hurts sometimes and everything that I posted was 100% verifiable with documented evidence to prove my statements. I was behaving as an adult would when I posted my comments in that I would/have said the same things to her face and was not just hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard. My posts are the exact same truthful statements that I was espousing in the real world, to supervisors, and to “Miranda Light” herself. I thought I had posted the exact same truthful declarations on what used to be a LEO truth friendly website. However a juvenile, 1st amendment hating, uber-liberal, wet blanket felt the need to defend someone that did not deserve any defense for her actions that were getting people hurt and could have and still might get someone including another officer killed and deleted my post. Talk about behaving like an adult, the irony of your little lecture slays me and only makes me think that “Miranda Light” herself became a Mod so that she could delete all the posts that were O so mean (aka the truth). And when you wrote “Using an officers full name when making a negative comment about them on this forum is the equivalent of a reporter printing an officer's photo and home address.” What planet are you living on? If you truly think those things to be akin then you need to have your head examined as much as “Miranda Light”. Quit being such a pompous blowhard deleting things that you find offensive on a personal level, what is this Red China? I love the fact that you followed it up with this statement though “I encourage the use of this site because it is the only real forum there is for an agency to discuss issues,” Great so as long as we don’t discuss real issues like crazy personnel or power hungry and repressive Mods we are good. P.S. I fully expect this post to get deleted and it’s ok; I know you can’t let people truly speak how they feel and God forbid someone say something that you don’t like. I know that as a Mod with great powers… sorry I tried to hold it together as long as I could I just keep getting the image of Cartman behind a monitor screaming "You Will Respect My Authoritah!"

08-29-2008, 11:50 PM
A day shift wheenie crying about another day shift wheenie, wow. You sound like a broken record, there are other employees that are just as bad, why do you stick with the same two?

08-30-2008, 10:00 PM
What have I missed? From the posts I've read it sounds like somebody has something against women in general. I wonder what your home life is like for you to act like a chauvinist pig.

I agree with the last poster, there are other problem officers at work, why don't you speak of those too? You must be one of those problems so you are making sexist remarks towards a couple of easy targets to compensate for your closet behavior.

Grow up and join the 21st century, believe it or not women can vote now! You are an embarassment.

08-30-2008, 10:51 PM
It's spelled W-E-A-N-I-E you weanie. Remember the old Chinese Proverb:

Man with small penis gets laughed at by ladies!

Have a nice day Jackass!!

08-31-2008, 12:22 AM
hahahahahahahahaha!

How about this one:
"Man with little penis must sit to pee!"

08-31-2008, 05:06 PM
What have I missed? From the posts I've read it sounds like somebody has something against women in general. I wonder what your home life is like for you to act like a chauvinist pig.

I am the one that replied above to the Mod for a ridiculous post. P.S. I am a woman and I do have a huge problem with women. They can make other women look like completely psychotic lazy idiots.

I agree with the last poster, there are other problem officers at work, why don't you speak of those too? You must be one of those problems so you are making sexist remarks towards a couple of easy targets to compensate for your closet behavior.

I speak about the problems that are so out of control that it is like a soap opera and only a couple of women seem to be the ones that do it. Yes, they are easy targets when they see people walking through walls in the DSO and answer the phone in the DSO, pass out, and hit their head on the phone and the desk. Then she was right back out on the street, no psych eval or drug test, nothing. I have no closet behavior other than busting my A$$ at my job and looking around at these women that just can't hack it and want everyone to feel sorry for them.

Grow up and join the 21st century, believe it or not women can vote now! You are an embarassment.

I think that people like you are the embarrassment. You are a lemming that will just follow the rest of the pack of posters above. I have tried to speak up at work and get nowhere, especially when the City Council demands that certain officers not get fired right after filing a compliant. It seems especially futile when people get on this site and try do defend rejects that should never have a badge and a gun. The woman that I am specifically speaking of has MANY IA files where she just makes crap up at will knowing good and well it is a lie, she gets busted EVERY TIME in her lies, and this is someone that we have running around with the power to arrest or maybe even kill someone. Just let one attorney from someone that she arrests get a hold of her story and they could rip her to shreds. Her ability to tell the truth has been questioned so I think that it is only natural to also question her ability to be a cop. Sorry if this offends some of you but I am only saying what damn near everyone else is behind closed doors.

09-01-2008, 01:29 AM
IMO

Are you sure you are a woman? That contradicts a posting you made a while back that is now deleted! Let Admin do their job, they know what they are doing, worst things have happened in this department in the past, and they have come and gone. Now just let it go, things eventually take care of themselves, which I am sure is what is going to happen with the officers you speak of, and to you too! Quit being an idiot on a public forum. There are a few things you haven't figured out yet, probably because you are running scared so you just sit behind a tree all dayshift waiting for a dispatcher to tell you where to go.
1. Nobody is listening to you whine, the majority of officers have more experience than you and know how things work around the department and you don't. (ie, nobody has really responded to your comments compared to the number of people who read them)
2. You are not as smart as you think you are.
3. A female that busts her ass working? (ok, maybe that is a little mean) HAHAHA, Sgt. Brown is this you? If you are a female who "busts her ass", compare yourself to her, she is the only female sergeant we have (mean again). If she has a problem she feels free to discuss it openly with the rest of the adults. Which leads to:
4. It takes an Alpha personality to make a good "cop". If you have to discuss issues "behind closed doors", than you don't have what it takes to be an honest cop. You will hide things (like the so called documentation you have claimed to have) from supervisors and peers because you are scared to look bad. You are juvenile and scared so you use a forum like this to make yourself feel good. Your posts are just as embarassing to our department as the officers you refer to but worse. Their actions, in some cases haven't been made public, but thanks to you, and you alone, they were posted on the WWW. (refer to #2)
5. You have no clue what the "thin blue line" is, are not a police officer, just a poser.

09-01-2008, 02:23 AM
IMO definition :devil:
Idiopathic massive osteolysis (medical condition): A very rare bone disorder involving bone loss which can occur in one or more bones.

IMO can't get a boner, that's why he hates women, he can't please them! :devil: :evil:

09-01-2008, 11:38 PM
I have tried to speak up at work and get nowhere, .

If you ARE speaking and nobody is listening to you.....you might be the idiot!!!

Here's your sign!!

09-02-2008, 12:01 AM
A lemming is a rodent in the rat family.

I don't think IMO has the courage to call anyone at work a lemming to their face, he's got all the makeup of a fine deputy at ECSO, a backstabbing rat. :devil:

09-02-2008, 01:17 AM
[quote="Paul Iceman"]IMO

2. You are not as smart as you think you are.
quote]

Lot's of truth to that one, how was work today? Did you get wet this morning?

09-03-2008, 08:13 PM
You have all made such mature, unbiased, intelligent arguments for your points of view that I have officially succumb to your line of thinking… Mmm, not so much. If anything, those of you that have posted have just proved my point about the lemming issue at PPD and I am rather unimpressed by the caliber of responses that my post received. I am not going to argue with you or try and convince you that you hold to erroneous beliefs because you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I just don’t see how bringing perceived issues to light and having an anonymous discussion on them is a bad thing and we will just have to agree to disagree and that is fine by me.

09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
IMO,

From your postings you have insinuated several things:

1. You are smarter than admin

2. you are smarter than your fellow officers

3. you are totally disgruntled with where you work

4. because you feel you are superior to women, you feel you can publicly humiliate the department by posting negative things about women on the www

5. you don't like women in law enforcement

6. you are willing to overlook poor male officers just to harp on two, one more than the other, females.

7. you are willing to embarass the department even further just to exploit one officer.

8. finally, you would love to work somewhere else, but have to face the fact and realize that you got hired by PPD buy dumb luck, made it so far without being detected as a poser and you hope your fellow officers don't know who you are because you have to spend a career with us.

09-04-2008, 01:55 AM
1)When admin chooses to turn a blind eye to dangerous behaviors of an officer and then hide behind the city counsel’s demand to not fire someone simply because she just finished filing her umpteenth sexual harassment allegation, I would not necessarily say that is the most intelligent thing to do, no. I also mentioned that certain folks in charge that are short timers turned their heads to avoid confrontation. However I did not say that I am “smarter” than admin.
2)I am smarter than some officers and do concede that there are officers that are more intelligent than myself. It depends on the area of expertise, but that is the same for just about anyone on the planet, that is the case for all humans by nature.
3)I absolutely disagree with this statement. I think that I am unhappy with different aspects that I have voiced here. I don’t think that anyone is 100% happy with their working environment 100% of the time. When was the last time that you started a thread about how wonderfully happy you were with every aspect of life at PPD?
4)I don’t feel superior to women. I feel like there is an inequality in the workplace (most workplaces for that matter) and that there are many allowances made for females in general but more specifically their behavior and attitudes that their male counterparts cannot possibly get away with. I could also say the same thing about the GOB club that we have going on at the station but there has not been a recent thread that addressed the topic. I did not start the thread topics about specific people nor did I lead the direction in which they went. I simply just ADDED commentary on preexisting threads and furthered sentiment that already existed and have subsequently been demonized as a chauvinist for it.
5)I personally think that it takes a particular type of individual to be a LEO. Most women do not have it, this is true. Then again, many men don’t have it either. Again, as stated above, I have never authored my opinion on the male aspect of fitness for duty. I made a couple of posts about a specific female and now you would think that I am prepared to run over to Africa and start committing female atrocities like clitoridectomies. I think that a statement like “I don’t care for certain females that shirk their responsibilities and commit dangerous acts at work” is definitely not the same comment as “I don’t like women in Law enforcement”. If you don’t like my particular observations then point out the specific errors. Don’t use flawed logic but taking a very specific statement that I wrote and turn it into sweeping generalizations to demonize my comments and point of view. Your post does not aid in the discussion and only serves to muddy the waters of the issues and turn the conversation away from the true topic which in essence just proves my point.
6)This is a categorically false statement. Who or what other topics would you like to discuss? I have no problem doing so; I have just not done so thus far. Male, female, admin, officer, city counsel, city attorney, FOP … I don’t care. You seem to have, again, taken 2 statements that I have made against specific female officer(s) and 1 aimed at a mod and generalized them to suit your own desires. These posts could not possible tell you what I am willing or not willing to comment on.

7)If there is something going on at the department that should serve as an embarrassment then don’t you think that is should be stopped or are you one of those that if we don’t talk about it or directly respond then it’s not really happening. This logic went out the window when we were 3 with peek-a-boo. The “department” chose to embarrass itself by its inaction and patronizing demeanor on the matter. There is a saying that you should never do anything that you are not willing to have splashed all over the morning paper. If there are things being done at the level of PPD as a whole, admin, the rank and file officers, or even the city counsel, that the department should be ashamed and the “embarrassment” is there by definition no matter whether it is whispered in the halls, talked about at parties, or posted on the internet.

8)Is anything that is undertaken on this planet ever done by shear will or does it also involve some mixture of the elements dumb luck (I prefer the term good fortune personally), perfect timing, hard work? All of these things are the components of my employment. There is nothing that says that I want to pr will spend an entire career at PPD. As I mentioned before there are several features of a person’s employment and those things could change for me on a whim and I could end up else ware. No biggie really.

Lastly I would like to point out that those that have taken the same opinion as Paul Iceman have formed a judgment that flies in the face of logic, statistics, and common sense. I have made a total of 3 posts prior to this one and that is hardly any significant quantity that would allow even the most expert of evaluations. You might have insinuated many things from only three posts but none of your opinions of me, even if they were most stellar and painted me in the best light, would be based on fact, reality, data or logic. You could have INSINUATED that I am a 4 foot tall talking purple dog posting this whilst pissing on a fire hydrant but none of that would be correct either.

Have a great evening.

09-05-2008, 01:24 AM
First you are a man with a family, then you are a woman, then you are a man. Now you say you have only made three posts. With your track record if the truth was a barn you couldn't hit it with a load of bird shot. According to your statements, you have been witness to several incidents that many in the department were unaware of. If you indeed witnessed these incidents, why didn't you take the time to write it up? Or are you over dramatizing because you have a personal issue with the officer? Remember integrity, I would really like to know who you are, cause I think you have issues with your integrity after reading your posts and I wouldn't feel comfortable working around you.

09-05-2008, 10:11 PM
There is a saying that you should never do anything that you are not willing to have splashed all over the morning paper.
IMO, you are an idiot. You've already posted things on here that you wouldn't want to be quoted saying in the PNJ. Get out of that glass house, you aren't "cop" material, just another city employee in a police uniform collecting a pay check. You are the type who will suck ass and do whatever it takes to make rank, then use a forum like this to vent. If you feel so strongly, get up on that podium and grow some. Just like you would if you caught a bad guy and had to testify in court. From what you've posted, you aren't much better than those you criticize. They are idiots and you don't have any balls.

09-06-2008, 12:43 AM
IMO,

I do not believe you are a city employee period, I think you are one of those guys who have jumped the fence for greener grass, realized your mistake, and now your goal is to try and bring everyone to your miserable level. Incidents you have spoken of seem to be of your creation, nobody else I've talked to at work has heard of them, but you claim to have witnessed them. Yet you state you've made a supervisor aware of them and nothing has happened. Maybe your supervisor has already labeled you as one who elaborates the truth and questions your ability as a police officer. It isn't because he's a short timer that doesn't want to listen to you, it's because he has a hell of a lot more experience than you, realizes you are nothing but a whiner, and chooses to blow you off. If you haven't noticed, most of the people here have blown you off as nothing but a loser. You are probably one of those recent hires who was assigned to mids, used the "family" excuse and got transfered to days within a year. I had a family when I was hired and I did my job, my wife was miserable, but I did my job. Now you have worked days for a year or two you believe that you deserve to go to a new section or division. Using the works of JFK, "Ask not what your department can do for you, ask what you can do for your department". You probably have less than 5 years on and work beat 1,2 or 3. Rookie officers used to hate working the north end because it meant you were a useless rookie or a worn out useless old guy. Wait, think about the beat assignment for patrol, yup, that way of thinking still stands. , all either wet behind the ears and scared, or old and lazy. What a reputation to uphold. You should be proud.

09-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Pardon me whilst I find a bridge to jump from because life is just not worth living without the approval of all those around me including all of those anonymous people from WWWland. Opinions truly are like a-holes everyone has one and thinks that everyone else’s stinks. I realized a long time ago that can't please all of the people all of the time and I'm o.k. with that and p.s. I was not looking for anyone's approval, accolades, or friendship when posting here.

09-07-2008, 12:48 AM
IMO

You aren't here to make friends? You are a rat, please quit and leave, I would rather have friends back me up than people who aren't here to make friends. ECSO is hiring, you will fit in great. Just because you hang out with your butt buddy at Gull Point all day doesn't mean you are a hard working guy. Quick quiz, name three kids that live within two blocks of your wife's employment? Can't do it can you?! And you call yourself a cop!! I call you lazy and chickenshit.

09-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Most of you wouldn't make it at ECSO because your backup for the barking dog complaint isn't 2 blocks away.

09-07-2008, 08:11 AM
IMO

Quick quiz, name three kids that live within two blocks of your wife's employment? Can't do it can you?! And you call yourself a cop!! I call you lazy and chickenshit.

That sounds more like you're conducting interviews for a pedophile than a cop.

09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
IMO, with the juvenile thugs that smoke dope at the skateboarding park behind the building, I think you would want to take the time to get to know a few of them. They are the ones responsible for some of the criminal activity in the area.

09-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Most of you wouldn't make it at ECSO because your backup for the barking dog complaint isn't 2 blocks away.

Since when does the ECSO answer barking dog complaints?

MOD 562
09-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Where is this topic going? Get back on track and please ditch the insults.

09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Since when does the ECSO answer barking dog complaints?....

Soon as David Morgan is Sheriff, good luck :snicker:

09-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Since when does the ECSO answer barking dog complaints?....

Soon as David Morgan is Sheriff, good luck :snicker:

I live in the county and will never call the SO again, I am the Sheriff of my street, and I actually have law enforcement experience, unlike Morgan. Things will just get worse if he gets elected, but on the other hand, he'll be hearing from me as another county resident pissed off about the poor service the SO gives. 1st you have to argue with a dispatcher and convince her a crime is actually occuring, 2nd you have to explain to a deputy, Sgt and then Lt that a crime took place and you would like something done. This will result in them talking to you like you are a stupid idiot, talking about PPD mentality, and then leaving without doing a thing. Now when Morgan is Sheriff, if the suspect is Black, Asian, Hispanic or works at a titty bar don't even bother calling the SO, those people are his supporters and he won't bite the hand that feeds him.

09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
first of all. tell all the professional PPD Officers I'd like to say, I'm human, I'm not perfect. I have never done anything to anyone with ill-intent nor to cause embarassment. if i have, I do sincerely appologize.

as to the officer(s) who have taken the liberty to slaughter and slander me, I challenge you. I challenge you to show documents, data, anything to justify the absolute lies you have written. i am challenging your integrity and your manhood. you know when i work, you know what squad i'm on. show up. prove it or shutup.

airing falsehoods and making up lies under my name and the departments name is the embarassment, not me.

anything in my personal life is, frankly, none of your business and is off limits for anyone to comment on. any respectable person will understand that. to that same officer, it will come out who you are, most already know. when you do not meet my challenge, enough will be said.

09-09-2008, 12:58 AM
[quote="Amanda White218"]
airing falsehoods and making up lies under my name and the departments name is the embarassment, not me.
quote]

It doesn't matter if they are lies or the truth, broadcasting them on the web for the world to see is an embarassment.

He doesn't have the balls to come forward. He lied about going to a supervisor, he just brought it up in conversation.

Oh yeah, I know who you are too, see you Wednesday.

09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
So, how about I work for a different non-LEO government agency and even I know of the “chronicles of Amanda White”. I just love that my tax dollars are spent on this high school crap, I tell you. Mrs. White, since you represent the public and run around with a badge and gun, I have every right to comment on facets of your behavior that many have witnessed as public displays. Before you go middle school with the “oh yeah, well prove it”, it's called your IA files. You seem to have had convenient amnesia on many aspects that have been investigated and brought forward publicly. Apparently you need to refresh yourself with some of the details. If you don’t have any copies go get some, I have, and they are very good reads. As for comments on your personal life maybe you should leave your personal business at home and quit letting it spill over into your job. When you do this YOU allow everyone into your personal business and when it affects others negatively they have a right to speak up. If you were behaving rationally and your personal business was kept just that, personal, I and others on the www would never have known anything about you. I urge everyone to go educate yourselves with the facts that have been put into writing before any further postings on this matter instead of going back and forth on hearsay and “squishy feelings”. After all remember that are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

09-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I think she called you out! She had enough intestinal fortitude to put her name and face somebody, why do you hide your identity? You are both arrogant and ignorant and your rants mean nothing since you hide your identity. It is unfortunate that our tax dollars are being wasted on police officers who are cowards. I am sure if you are confronted you would deny your posts, which would make you sleezy cowardly liar. Can we talk about something else now? Or are you going to show your chauvinistic mentallity for the rest of your career?

09-10-2008, 12:14 AM
IMO,

Why would you spend time reading another officers IA investigation? Were you worried about something you did that might of been mentioned in it? Worse things have happened in our department, fortunately we didn't have big mouth assholes like you doing their best to make sure everyone in the world heard about it. Why don't you just write an editorial to PNJ? No wait, that would mean you'd have to put a name.

Can someone clue me into IMO's identity? It sounds like he's dayshift, but what division? I want to know who the big mouth is so I know who to cancel off my calls if he's assigned as a backup! Wouldn't want him running to everyone and telling them if I made a mistake.

IMO, the only reason you are stuck on this one officer is because you are trying to take attention off of something you did or your inabilities as an officer, get over it, everyone else has and you are the joke now.

09-10-2008, 05:58 AM
It takes alot to post on here Amanda and it sucks your the blunt of so much slander on here...some of it is probably true, some of it is not. All I worry about is your performance on the street not about who your messin around with or your "personal life". My concern is I dont want you to get hurt or to get another officer hurt. The times I have seen you on the street you dont have confidence in your own abilities and you doubt yourself. I dont know if it is just plain "you dont know what to do" or just scared to make a decision. That being said, there is a whole list of officers at the PD that make mistakes all the time. A certain officer letting a DUI go and that is even on YOUTUBE and any idiot can tell its a DUI. Another officer recently getting dog bite by the K-9 and getting in a signal 4 when his car was in reverse instead of in park?...Well if that happened to amanda, OMG I can only imagine the postings on here. So hey, we have some officers that make mistakes and some we think are not the best cops? Tough...go back to work, if you dont like her then leave it at that. I have had my full of amanda on leoaffairs, lets talk about something new please.

09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
It takes alot to post on here Amanda and it sucks your the blunt of so much slander on here...some of it is probably true, some of it is not. All I worry about is your performance on the street not about who your messin around with or your "personal life". My concern is I dont want you to get hurt or to get another officer hurt. The times I have seen you on the street you dont have confidence in your own abilities and you doubt yourself. I dont know if it is just plain "you dont know what to do" or just scared to make a decision. That being said, there is a whole list of officers at the PD that make mistakes all the time. A certain officer letting a DUI go and that is even on YOUTUBE and any idiot can tell its a DUI. Another officer recently getting dog bite by the K-9 and getting in a signal 4 when his car was in reverse instead of in park?...Well if that happened to amanda, OMG I can only imagine the postings on here. So hey, we have some officers that make mistakes and some we think are not the best cops? Tough...go back to work, if you dont like her then leave it at that. I have had my full of amanda on leoaffairs, lets talk about something new please.

Well said. I wonder why IMO spent the time reading the IA files on Amanda. Sounds like there is a personal issue here. I think she has something on him and he is trying to discredit her before she can get it out. I am getting ready for him to start mouthing off about other officers since he considers himself to be a top notch officer, but he keeps beating this topic to death. Sounds like an obsessive cyber stalker to me, maybe needs a trip to the shrink?

Deputy Dooley
09-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Wow... and i thought the ECSO was screwed up.