PDA

View Full Version : Stop the hate.

08-27-2008, 03:08 PM
We have dethroned the McThug. It is done, now it is a race between Larry Scapecchi and David Morgan. I ask you to please be respectful of both candidates and their followers. We do not need the same type of hate created by the previous race. We don’t have to like each other but we can at least not bash each other.

08-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Oh be quiet!

Larry 2008 :evil:

08-27-2008, 03:27 PM
Oh be quiet!

Larry 2008 :evil:
Will those with the Scapecchi campaign please be respectful. We don't want to slip into the same image that was carried out by the McNesby campaign.

08-27-2008, 03:36 PM
I believe that we will all see that Mac was the one creating all the hate. Now we can have just a regular race. I dont believe that Larry or David will attack each other. They both have good in mind. We all know that our win came last night.

08-27-2008, 03:46 PM
I believe that we will all see that Mac was the one creating all the hate. Now we can have just a regular race. I dont believe that Larry or David will attack each other. They both have good in mind. We all know that our win came last night.

Will the NON-COPS quit POSTING on a COP forum???

08-27-2008, 04:12 PM

Sorry Charlie but this is not just a "Cop forum", read the rules. However this is a mechanism in place on this site the is a "Cop Only" forum. All you have to do is log and once it's verified you are a cop type then you can post and read what the other "cop only types" have posted. Check the index and go there if all you want to read is what cops post.

08-27-2008, 04:31 PM

Sorry Charlie but this is not just a "Cop forum", read the rules. However this is a mechanism in place on this site the is a "Cop Only" forum. All you have to do is log and once it's verified you are a cop type then you can post and read what the other "cop only types" have posted. Check the index and go there if all you want to read is what cops post.

I think the point they are trying to make is 99.99999999% of the people here support Larry and you posts are not going to change any minds.