PDA

View Full Version : It's Over...

08-27-2008, 01:37 PM
It's over folks.

Good job to all who campaigned (except for Van Camp and his negative mudslinging).

I hope 100% of the citizens are happy with the results they allowed 22% of the people to make.

Wendell, keep doing a good job - but get right with your employees. Look at that FOP contract and make it happen. Look at who you've got doing which job. Changes should be made.

Chris, you're a good man. Good luck on whatever you decide to do from here. Maybe we'll see you in 4 more years?

Robert, you're a good man, too. You ran a good campaign and should be proud of your accomplishments. Maybe we'll see you in 4 more years?

Jeff, I'm sorry you listened to whoever drug you into this race and told you that you could win. Your only saving grace is that McNesby will be soon gone from ECSO and you might be able to finally pass a sergeant's test.

08-27-2008, 02:33 PM
I voted for Hall. I know the other camps are laamenting right now, sorry. I have to agree. Chirs did a good job, Randle was respectable. Jeff tried to mudsling with issues in which he had not a clue. Now Sheriff Hall needs to do the right thing and take care of his people.

08-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Congratulations Sheriff Hall:
Continue with the progress that you have made bringing the agency into the 21st Century.
Overall you have done a wonderful job and the citizens of SR seem to think so too. Keep up the good work!

08-28-2008, 02:23 AM
Good job Sheriff. You ran a good clean race. Sorry about the whole Mr. and Mrs. Van Camp mudslinging campaign. Maybe the two of them have learned that what goes around comes around! Randle and Roper, good showing. Good luck next time! Van Camp go back to Escambia!

08-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Congratulations Sheriff Hall:
Continue with the progress that you have made bringing the agency into the 21st Century.
Overall you have done a wonderful job and the citizens of SR seem to think so too. Keep up the good work!
What did Hall do to bring the agency into the 21st Century. Looks like all the progress was made by Brown. Tell me what major thing Hall has done? He has had no vision for the agency. What a POS, but stuck with him for four more.

08-29-2008, 03:12 PM
What Hall did was by far better than Brown. Brown may have got the ball rolling but Sheriff Hall took it and ran with it. The agency is by far better, than what it was. Van Camp couldn't pass the sgt's test, and from what I heard come out of his mouth, I can see why. Randle is a butthole and I'll leave it at that. I think Roper has what is takes when Hall is done, or maybe someone else can pick it up if Roper doesnt try it a third time. His admn is not perfect and he knows this, but he takes what he has and works with it. Can YOU run this agecny any better? I think not.

08-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Remember this boys.....when it came time for the Amendment 1 cutbacks Hall refused to remove the merit raises and the yearly 2.5 % raises from the deputies pay. That was a choice urged upon him by other governmental figures. He said no! He stood up for us and all of us will continue to get our yearly stipend which certain people wanted removed as a money saving move. No he's not perfect and I, like everyone else, have a list of things I would like to see improved over the next four years. But I would have a list no matter who was sheriff, I assure you. So give the man his due and what credit he deserves.

07-07-2010, 05:20 AM
How do you like Wendell now? No more merit increases, no new deputies, no promotions, no new cars, refuses to take a stad for his deputies. Yes he really earned my vote.