PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cameron

08-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Congratulation!

Now do the right thing for us LEO that voted for you and back you. Once you are elected Sheriff stand up and fight for us.

I know I personally spoke with quite a few people in our department and they all backed you 100%. Return the favor.

Get us the raises we rightly deserve and the equipment we need to do our job better.

Stand up to the county. Remember they NEED us.

Good luck in November although I don't think you will need it.

08-27-2008, 01:30 AM
I love how the Sun put up an article on their website saying that Worch conceded the race, and then took it down really fast.. HAHAHAHAHAHA For those who didn't read it... Worch was quoted as saying "It's over, it's just not my night."

BTW... Congrats CAMERON!!!!!

10-20-2008, 01:51 AM
You suckers, its your Uncle Bill C now. I am a politician and do not care about you guys. I got your vote and now I am going to take care fo myself. You guys are suckers. Run your zone and keep your mouths shut.

10-20-2008, 02:07 AM
What makes you think BC will do anything for us if he is elected? Let's not be so naive. He didn't do anything when he was sheriff......he was sheriff when Clement was fired. He didn't do anything as second in command. And he won't do anything different now. He is a nice guy but that doesn't mean he is going to be an effective Sheriff.