PDA

View Full Version : grow up major

08-24-2008, 03:41 PM
I was a visiting agency at a Brevard County Job Fair, and i saw the major of Brevard County Sheriff's Dep, yelling at his deputy because the table didnt look right.
how embarrassing and humiliating it must be to work with such a narcissistic ego-maniac type supervisor.
If all your command is like this you need a new Sheriff to come in and re-organize your administration.

Grow up major. these men and women actually put their lives on the line.
Remember you put your pants on the same way everybody else does, maybe for you it would be a skirt.
also major, we are not the criminals no need to treat deputies like that, again grow up.

goldstar
08-24-2008, 07:53 PM
I was a visiting agency at a Brevard County Job Fair, and i saw the major of Brevard County Sheriff's Dep, yelling at his deputy because the table didnt look right.
how embarrassing and humiliating it must be to work with such a narcissistic ego-maniac type supervisor.
If all your command is like this you need a new Sheriff to come in and re-organize your administration.

Remember you put your pants on the same way everybody else does, maybe for you it would be a skirt.
also major, we are not the criminals no need to treat deputies like that, again grow up.

If this were true (and that's a big IF) you should have filed a sworn complaint. Instead, you make an anonymous complaint here, which can neither be proven or disproven. Brilliant.

11-25-2008, 03:03 PM

If this were true (and that's a big IF) you should have filed a sworn complaint. Instead, you make an anonymous complaint here, which can neither be proven or disproven. Brilliant.

What's the point???? The staff is protected and complaints go no where. By the way, why so many Majors when the hype out of this administration was always fewer staff, now we have more than ever before. Bigger payroll and less work. That's a budget buster if I ever saw one.

03-29-2009, 02:08 PM

What's the point???? The staff is protected and complaints go no where. By the way, why so many Majors when the hype out of this administration was always fewer staff, now we have more than ever before. Bigger payroll and less work. That's a budget buster if I ever saw one.

OH NO, SOMEONE FIGURED US OUT. No biggy, we have promoted all our campaign helpers to "important, high paying jobs" so they don't even have to come to work anymore. Nothing any of you can do about it either, so get off this site and go back to work and answer those calls and make us look good. If you don't, I'll put you on the jail van next.