PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

08-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Everybody loves to *****....and it is entertaining to read. However the personal attacks on other cops is pretty embrassing. A cop from a different agency comes on here and trashes KA. Instead of defending him fellow cops from here trash him more. KA is not the reason Iam embrassed to work here, Iam embrassed to work here because of the clowns that came on here and join in on the BS. A cop from here got on and trashed a sector 6 deputy and his family. Someone else talks about a cop that needs to keep his d#@k in his pants. We all have issues with the agency and how we are treated. We cant change that, but we can change how we treat each other. I dont like every cop that works here....there are two I have a big problem with......however I would risk my life to save everyone of the cops that work here....including the two I hate. Because I am a cop not a salesman, truck driver, banker, lawyer, doctor or any other drunken scumbag. To the people trashing our fellow MCSO deputies....grow up or get out. BTW you are not worth the 32 grand they pay you. MCSO 4 life
Tip of the spear

08-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Aawwwwww.... That is so sweet! I think i have a tear building up. Oh wait, Nah, it wasn't. I know who you are bro! I've heard you talk about "tip of the spear". It's good to know that you are such a heartfelt deputy though and that you are MCSO for LIFE. You are absolutely right that there are things here that will never change. Well, the people here will never change either. You know it and i know it. People will always talk smack about other people and there is not anything that anyone can do about it. That is at every Department, everywhere. No matter what job you have. If people want to come on here and vent, they have every right. If you do not like it, do not read it. I noticed you have never been mentioned in here, so why do you worry about what everybody is sayin?

08-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Everybody loves to *****....and it is entertaining to read. However the personal attacks on other cops is pretty embrassing. A cop from a different agency comes on here and trashes KA. Instead of defending him fellow cops from here trash him more. KA is not the reason Iam embrassed to work here, Iam embrassed to work here because of the clowns that came on here and join in on the BS. A cop from here got on and trashed a sector 6 deputy and his family. Someone else talks about a cop that needs to keep his d#@k in his pants. We all have issues with the agency and how we are treated. We cant change that, but we can change how we treat each other. I dont like every cop that works here....there are two I have a big problem with......however I would risk my life to save everyone of the cops that work here....including the two I hate. Because I am a cop not a salesman, truck driver, banker, lawyer, doctor or any other drunken scumbag. To the people trashing our fellow MCSO deputies....grow up or get out. BTW you are not worth the 32 grand they pay you. MCSO 4 life
Tip of the spear

If they did not want others talking about them then they should keep their BS out of the S.O! F them all for bringing this place down..... Who in the hell makes 32K, I thought starting was peanuts and comp time only..... I got F^*k.....

08-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Tip of the spear

If they did not want others talking about them then they should keep their BS out of the S.O! F them all for bringing this place down..... Who in the hell makes 32K, I thought starting was peanuts and comp time only..... I got F^*k.....

DUDE! YOU GET PEANUTS TOO!!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE??? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD GET PEANUTS!!! I GOT TO TALK TO MY LT!!! MCSO 4 LIFE!!! CAN I GET IN ON THE PEANUT BANK INSTEAD OF THE COMP BANK??? AT LEAST I CAN EAT ****ING PEANUTS!!!

08-27-2008, 06:17 AM
Tip of the spear

DUDE! YOU GET PEANUTS TOO!!! WHAT THE fazugie IS GOING ON HERE??? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD GET PEANUTS!!! I GOT TO TALK TO MY LT!!! MCSO 4 LIFE!!! CAN I GET IN ON THE PEANUT BANK INSTEAD OF THE COMP BANK??? AT LEAST I CAN EAT ****ING PEANUTS!!!

U're 100% right... I'll join the peanut bank with u... At least its SOMETHING ... :devil:

08-28-2008, 05:55 AM
Seriously, folks! I have to agree with tip of the spear. We need to stop airing our dirty laundry in this or any public forum. It undermines our image of authority and makes us look like a bunch of petty fools. And we all know image is a major part of this job, whether we like it or not. Of course, some issues need to be made aware to the public (like pay, etc.). If you have a personal issue with someone, you need to take it up with them and only them. If you can’t resolve the issue, and it’s a job safety problem, then take other steps. If you need to vent, keep it in house. Who cares what so-and-so is doing on their off duty time? Unfortunately, KeysDeputy is also right! This is a small community where everyone knows everyone’s business, and it’s the same in other departments/jobs. Everyone talks smack about someone else. But, I disagree that it can’t change. We have to be bigger than that. The powers-that-be don’t give an airborne intercourse about us, and neither does the public we are paid peanuts to protect. We are all we have. Remember ancient war tactic – divide and conquer. Look how much we are divided already. Yeah, things suck in this agency right now, but we are the only ones that can make it better for each other. I don’t like everyone I work with; I don’t agree with everything my coworkers do. But I’ll be damned if I’ll let some scumbag get the drop on any of them. So, in the immortal words of Rodney King, “Can’t we all just get along” . . .

P.S. Where do I sign up for peanuts?