PDA

View Full Version : Polls favor Morgan

08-23-2008, 03:02 AM
FOP & PBA both did polls and they showed that David Morgan is in fact beating all competition for sheriff. This explains why McNesby is planing to intimidate voters at the polls on Tuesday. I bet that will work real good.

08-23-2008, 03:26 AM
Was the public polled or just the officers/members?

08-23-2008, 03:32 AM
FOP & PBA both did polls and they showed that David Morgan is in fact beating all competition for sheriff. This explains why McNesby is planing to intimidate voters at the polls on Tuesday. I bet that will work real good.

Dude your are obviously smokin' crack! Show them figures.....didn't think so. Go back to Green and Garnett and grab another rock!

08-23-2008, 03:35 AM
Was the public polled or just the officers/members? It was the public. The officers like Larry more than Morgan but the voters don't know who Larry is. Hey McNesby fan, why not ask McThug how his 3 polls went? This is no big secret that the voters want change.

08-23-2008, 03:37 AM

Dude your are obviously smokin' crack! Show them figures.....didn't think so. Go back to Green and Garnett and grab another rock!

Hey Bozo, I thought your Thug Shurf cleaned up that neighborhood! Just another McNugget lie to add to the encyclopedia of BS.

08-23-2008, 03:49 AM

Hey Bozo, I thought your Thug Shurf cleaned up that neighborhood! Just another McNugget lie to add to the encyclopedia of BS.

No, they are like little morganite roaches, no matter how hard you try to get rid of them, a few seem to keep scampering back. There is rock for you too, as soon as your done with your hooker, so go smoke you one too. Poor little morganites whatever will you did Wed.?????

08-23-2008, 04:59 AM
[quote=Guest]FOP & PBA both did polls and they showed that David Morgan is in fact beating all competition for sheriff. This explains why McNesby is planing to intimidate voters at the polls on Tuesday. I bet that will work real good.

No, they are like little morganite roaches, no matter how hard you try to get rid of them, a few seem to keep scampering back. There is rock for you too, as soon as your done with your hooker, so go smoke you one too. Poor little morganites whatever will you did Wed.?????[/quote:37o5orv6]

Please take a remedial thinking class. Thank you.

08-23-2008, 05:00 AM
No, they are like little morganite roaches, no matter how hard you try to get rid of them, a few seem to keep scampering back. There is rock for you too, as soon as your done with your hooker, so go smoke you one too. Poor little morganites whatever will you did Wed.?????

Sounds like you are in trouble. I think we will celebrate victory on Wednesday.

08-23-2008, 05:37 AM
Was the public polled or just the officers/members? It was the public. The officers like Larry more than Morgan but the voters don't know who Larry is. Hey McNesby fan, why not ask McThug how his 3 polls went? This is no big secret that the voters want change.

Why would the FOP or PBA poll the general public?

08-23-2008, 12:42 PM
They didn't. This is just one more piece of nonsense right before election day. Actually I would only expect this as the clock ticks down. Your likely to see more in the next few days. Morgan: "desperate times call for desperate measures"

08-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I just called my PBA rep and this is patently not true. Isn't this what got you off to a bad start with them anyways Craig? Saying the PBA released information that wasn't true? I thought Morgan had you on a short leash.

08-23-2008, 05:35 PM

Why would the FOP or PBA poll the general public?

To find out who the public supports of course. They don't want to come out on the short end of the stick with an endorsement that won't do any good. IF it was close they might be able to help with support for their favored candidate. It isn't close. They released the information to oneof the sheriff's candidates. It DID happen.

08-23-2008, 06:00 PM
So you are saying both the PBA and FOP did this.

08-23-2008, 06:33 PM

That is the information that came to us. What else explains why they made no endorsement in Escambia?

08-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Hahaha...well then now I know you are lying.

08-23-2008, 06:58 PM

That is the information that came to us. What else explains why they made no endorsement in Escambia?

Well its good to know after 2 years Morgan's M.O. hasn't changed. He gets information, thinks he has no moral obligation to verify it, spits it out as truth, gets called out, says he got it from someone else, says its still true till you prove him wrong, gets proven wrong, says its still true...For the love of all that is good, please let Tuesday get here to shut these dumba$$es up.

08-23-2008, 07:07 PM

Well its good to know after 2 years Morgan's M.O. hasn't changed. He gets information, thinks he has no moral obligation to verify it, spits it out as truth, gets called out, says he got it from someone else, says its still true till you prove him wrong, gets proven wrong, says its still true...For the love of all that is good, please let Tuesday get here to shut these dumba$$es up.

I simply stated what we have been told. I have no other first hand knowledge. If there were documents to refer to we'd post them. Blogs post unsubstantiated info 24/7. Your denials are no more valid than the information we've received. Believe what you like. But that doesn't change the facts. Almost all information given out by the Morgan campaign has been documented and is posted on the campaign website. When documentation was not available that has been made clear. I don't hear an answer to the question, "What else explains why they made no endorsement in Escambia?" Your foul tempered management of our affairs is coming to a crashing halt. The voters will define their selections on Tuesday and your cult of hostility and intolerance will be ending. Intolerance is unAmerican. Corruption is criminal. McNesby is finished.

08-23-2008, 07:51 PM

I simply stated what we have been told. I have no other first hand knowledge. If there were documents to refer to we'd post them. Blogs post unsubstantiated info 24/7. Your denials are no more valid than the information we've received. Believe what you like. But that doesn't change the facts. Almost all information given out by the Morgan campaign has been documented and is posted on the campaign website. When documentation was not available that has been made clear. I don't hear an answer to the question, "What else explains why they made no endorsement in Escambia?" Your foul tempered management of our affairs is coming to a crashing halt. The voters will define their selections on Tuesday and your cult of hostility and intolerance will be ending. Intolerance is unAmerican. Corruption is criminal. McNesby is finished.
The PBA will make an endorsement after the primary elections.
Soon we will see a strong union united as one or a weak union crumbling from the inside out.

08-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I just called my PBA rep and this is patently not true. Isn't this what got you off to a bad start with them anyways Craig? Saying the PBA released information that wasn't true? I thought Morgan had you on a short leash.
Who is your PBA rep? I think you are a liar.

08-23-2008, 08:52 PM
The PBA did a poll, King Custer knows the results. King Custer is only sharing the results with the chosen few.

08-23-2008, 09:53 PM
The PBA did a poll, King Custer knows the results. King Custer is only sharing the results with the chosen few.

BS

08-23-2008, 11:19 PM
i dont know what the polls said, but i do know that PBA in Tallahassee has told PBA leaders NOT to disclose the results. If you are anywhere near honest with yourself you know the results. McNesby is through. Doesn't mean Morgan wins, just means Mac is out.

Larry 2008

oh yeah, PBA, you need to grow a pair. Your future depends on how you handle this next call. I'm sure McNesby will promote you if you support him. Isn't that what this is all about anyway? Just like your handler, what have you done for me today?

08-23-2008, 11:33 PM
i dont know what the polls said, but i do know that PBA in Tallahassee has told PBA leaders NOT to disclose the results. If you are anywhere near honest with yourself you know the results. McNesby is through. Doesn't mean Morgan wins, just means Mac is out.

Larry 2008

oh yeah, PBA, you need to grow a pair. Your future depends on how you handle this next call. I'm sure McNesby will promote you if you support him. Isn't that what this is all about anyway? Just like your handler, what have you done for me today?

Larry has raised $1150 in contributions in the past month (in kind means nothing). It's the candidates responsibility to show he is viable. I doubt the PBA's future depends on who the next sheriff is. A matter of fact I bet if Morgan gets in they'll have close to 100% membership.

08-24-2008, 07:56 AM
The lies just dont stop with Craig and Morgan