PDA

View Full Version : Buyouts!

08-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Way, way back on May 4th, I mentioned the possibility of buyouts. A couple of idiots stated that I was a "malcontent." Well, that may be partially true. However, the truth of the situation about our agency is becoming painfully clear. As of this week, THIRTY...yes (30) people have officially turned in their paperwork to retire and take the buyout...and it's not just the GOB's that are leaving, althought it is a very good thing that these losers are vacating the spaces that they occupy.

Now to the truth of the matter. There are atleast a dozen or so more people that are leaving and will be added to this list. Many of these people have not reached their normal 25-year retirement. The total will astound and shock many of you. There are many more "maybe" people that are strongly considering leaving. The total number of police personnel will most likely top 40, and maybe even 50. Now granted, people are leaving for numerous different reasons. However, several are leaving because the buyout offers the oppotunity to simply leave this place.

For those of you staying behind, keep your heads up...things will definitely get better. The dead weight loser GOB's will be gone, and many new opportunities should arise for many of you. Pray that an outside Chief comes in and cleans house and eliminates, or "holds down" the remaining GOB's that are chomping at the bit. There are a few good, deserving supervisors left that should be promoted. But, many of them named on this forum DO NOT deserve anything, and just could become the next generation of GOB's.

I am one of the people leaving this place to better myself. I am not one of the GOB'S...I was just one of the many that was SCREWED BY THE GOB!!!!!!

Take Care, Good luck, and be safe!!! Please stick together on the road and take care of each other!! You are brothers and sisters. I will miss most of you...and for the GOB's...I have one big finger salute goodbye!

Later dudes...

Screwed by the GOB NO MORE!!!!!!

08-22-2008, 05:05 PM
please take Rich and mulign with you

08-22-2008, 07:57 PM
No, I don't want them. Unfortunately, they are possibly the next generation of GOB's!!!!!!

08-23-2008, 12:28 AM
No, I don't want them. Unfortunately, they are possibly the next generation of GOB's!!!!!!

You mean to say that Lt. Snooty and Lt Moody is not taking the buy out? :shock:

08-25-2008, 08:03 PM
No, they are staying, as of now. The final list will be completed on September 5th. The current number of total employees leaving as of Friday was 35 and climbing!!!

08-25-2008, 09:35 PM
are they going to actually publish a list so we know who all is leaving? I heard there will be alot of detectives going. I know one guy already left and celebrated his last day last saturday, but we never hear when anyone leaves. would be nice to get an email once in a while announcing the new hires and the retirees.