PDA

View Full Version : JUST IN-NEW LT. COMING TO HGPD

08-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Retiring Major L. Diaz from Hialeah will be coming to HGPD as a brand new Lt. The hialeah take cover will continue. This is funny to becuase at one time this major was also a foe to Mayor Raul Martinez. I am telling you, Hialeah has nothing but *****es. The biggest is Zardon, but thats another story. Stay tune, more info coming.

08-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Retiring Major L. Diaz from Hialeah will be coming to HGPD as a brand new Lt. The hialeah take cover will continue. This is funny to becuase at one time this major was also a foe to Mayor Raul Martinez. I am telling you, Hialeah has nothing but *****es. The biggest is Zardon, but thats another story. Stay tune, more info coming.If this is true Toth is done, start packing your bags your replacement has arrived. Diaz as chief and Zardon his second its going to happen and soon. As much as I can't stand those people Toth has it coming to him....KARMA.....KARMA.....KARMA baby

08-22-2008, 07:59 PM
A funny thing happened not long ago.
It seems that this individual had applied for a staff position with Doral PD and was in the hiring process when someone dropped a quarter at Doral and he was removed from consideration.
I guess that not only that does not matter here, but it makes him uniquely qualified for a command position,'Is this a great country or what?

08-26-2008, 04:14 AM
A funny thing happened not long ago.
It seems that this individual had applied for a staff position with Doral PD and was in the hiring process when someone dropped a quarter at Doral and he was removed from consideration.
I guess that not only that does not matter here, but it makes him uniquely qualified for a command position,'Is this a great country or what?

Boys and girls get ready, that guy is a perfect example of the shizzat command staff in Hialeah PD. He was trained by the best MTF named Bolanos and Raulito Martinez. If you think that you have it bad now, wait until that guy gets there. The sad thing is that all this boys including Manny Zardon el periquero was one of Boalnos boys as they played dominos and who ever lost, had to handle the other guy's calls. All this was done on duty. :mrgreen: I hear that Manny Fu@ks with you guy but man, this guy was the KIng of milking calls and hanging out with the other periqueros in la finca in sector 5 and now he's Mr company man. That tells you this guy was a no body in Hialeah. Now that they gave him something in HGPD he's the man. Manny be a man Marica and remember where you came from quajiro.

08-26-2008, 07:40 PM
The situation does not smell good. Huele feo.

08-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Guys, guys, guys,.....we just don't learn do we. This is the problem we have, no unity between us, and all that did was give the enemy...(that is who they are) a chance to put us against each other and debilitate us. I told you guys to come join me or anyone else that left Hialeah Gardens. There are no opportunities there, and there will never be. Only those that sell their souls to the administration, the ones that back stab, that disregard officer safety, that don't mind talking to the administration of the small or large mistakes that others do (of course behind their backs), and the ones that appear to be our friends and are only lying to go to Toth and tell him what your plans are, Those and only those are the ones that will remain in better positions and will not be messed with. We should know by now who those are.....Im telling you my friends run, and run fast....there are way better places to go....I read what was coming, and the false promises that Toth made. I left, to a real Police Department with a wonderful administration, a real Chief (who cares about our well being), and wonderful benefits. I feel very sorry for all of you and all I can do is pray for your well being...God bless all of you.

11-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Hey HGPD Sucias.
How is your new Chief, oh, I mean your new Lt. Luee-Lui
Is he still carrying a Bible, or is that prop no longer needed.
Beware, the enemy from within you gained one member and "Lips" just got another pair of eyes and ears.
The countdown has started Tooth

11-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Hey HGPD Sucias.
How is your new Chief, oh, I mean your new Lt. Luee-Lui
Is he still carrying a Bible, or is that prop no longer needed.
Beware, the enemy from within you gained one member and "Lips" just got another pair of eyes and ears.
The countdown has started Tooth
Toth start cleaning out your office you are H I S T O R Y your replacement has arrivied. Time to join the list of terminated HGPD cops you know the same list you helped start and contributed to. Do you think that band of corruption was going to stay loyal, did you think that if you did there dirty work they were going to keep you as chief. What kind of reputation do you think you have? People get fired all the time but you will get fired without dignity none, zero ,nada. You let them use you just to get the chiefs position and now you will be remembered as a no good ass kissing drunk and the worst chief HG ever had. Put that on your resume

11-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Retiring Major L. Diaz from Hialeah will be coming to HGPD as a brand new Lt. The hialeah take cover will continue. This is funny to becuase at one time this major was also a foe to Mayor Raul Martinez. I am telling you, Hialeah has nothing but *****es. The biggest is Zardon, but thats another story. Stay tune, more info coming.

Gardens, please also take Deputy Chief Aguilera, Major Somohano and Major bidart, this will complete a kick ass HGPD!

11-11-2008, 12:17 AM

Gardens, please also take Deputy Chief Aguilera, Major Somohano and Major bidart, this will complete a kick ass HGPD!

And send Madrigal back we neec some sexyness in Hialeah