PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Madison

08-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Glad to see you guys started a your own thread :devil:

08-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Oh wow, i am glad to see Madison has access to the internet. Beginning to wonder! Ya'll still wear them grey uniforms with that 1960's shoulder patch?

MOD 566
08-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the welcome Broward SO, Hopfully department members will come and join to post there comments. GUEST we finally got rid of them grays...LOL, all green with Florida Sheriff Association shoulder patch now.

08-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the welcome Broward SO, Hopfully department members will come and join to post there comments. GUEST we finally got rid of them grays...LOL, all green with Florida Sheriff Association shoulder patch now.

I have 20 acres outside of lee and keep up with the news up there. You guys kick butt still like it was down here in the 60s. lol. Ramming cars and shooting at the bad guys who are shooting back in the back woods. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

PS. that Lt. of yours is CRAZY lol........ :cop:

08-28-2008, 04:38 AM
PS. that Lt. of yours is CRAZY lol........ :cop:[/quote]

We have three Lt's. If your talikng about MJ "robocop" he is was promoted and is now our Capt. over patrol...

08-28-2008, 06:18 PM
PS. that Lt. of yours is CRAZY lol........ :cop:

We have three Lt's. If your talikng about MJ "robocop" he is was promoted and is now our Capt. over patrol...[/quote]

Yup that's him.... CRAZY... We can't do a fraction of the stuff he does.

08-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Do yall still have that fellow working there that left from perry pd some time ago?

09-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Do yall still have that fellow working there that left from perry pd some time ago?

Not aware of anyone from PPD working at MCSO. There is one or two working for Madison Police Department. You have to give more info for me to confirm if they are still there.

09-08-2008, 06:53 AM
What's your starting pay ... or what would you start a deputy out at coming to you with 20+ years experience in FL?

09-26-2008, 02:22 AM

Not aware of anyone from PPD working at MCSO. There is one or two working for Madison Police Department. You have to give more info for me to confirm if they are still there.

I think they are probably asking about Gorski.