PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the hate

08-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Who is anybody in this department to talk crap about anybody else? There is not one perfect person amongst you idiots. We have officers who screw other officer’s wives. We have officers, who had more policies written because of there own screw-ups. We had officers who used drugs and stole money. There isn't an officer who hasn't taken a nap or two while on duty. Let's not even mention the indiscretions of our command staff. I think we all know who did what by now. Thanks to LEO Affairs. Instead of talking all this crap anonymously, approach the person you don't like and voice your opinion likes a man. It's cowards like you that broke the "thin blue line." Unions are not as strong as they used to be, just because of the hatred among the rank and file officers. We used to have a common interest of catching bad guys, now we just bash each others.

08-16-2008, 11:21 PM
shut up! i'm so sick of hearing about how great it was and how tight everyone was "Back in the day"... Thats a bunch of bs most of the crap done comes from back in the day... just face it military, police, fire, ect... people have always and will always talk trash... if it bothers you dont log on.. but plz dont preach to us like you're so high and mighty... I LIKE BEING IN THE RED

08-17-2008, 12:01 AM
So typical, another "wet behind the ears" rookie opening his mouth. How many days do you have on the job? Let me guess, three. Learn your job, then run your mouth. You must be one of the rookies with less then three years in and a FTO. WOW, the experience you have to offer.

08-17-2008, 01:06 AM
So typical, another "wet behind the ears" rookie opening his mouth. How many days do you have on the job? Let me guess, three. Learn your job, then run your mouth. You must be one of the rookies with less then three years in and a FTO. WOW, the experience you have to offer.

well is that because none of you senior officers are willing to step up and become an fto. put your money where your mouth is.

08-17-2008, 05:23 AM
You always asume its a rookie because that way you can dismiss whats being said.... truth hurts!! face facts you veterns set the example for the rookies to follow... You must see yourself in the mirror... DAMN YOUR FAT

08-17-2008, 12:29 PM
The rookies dont listen, they just do whatever they want and admin turns a blind eye then they are rewarded with new cars, new eqiupment, choice of days off, and everything else. I had to put in my time and pay my dues to earn the right to get or pick what I wanted. Now it seems it was all for nothing. If I did some of the things I see rookies do with only months on, I would be looking for a new job. BTW, I am 5'10" and my waist is a 34. There are just as many fat rookies as there are fat vets, at least the vets have somewhat of an excuse, there is no excuse to be 22 years old and 50 lbs overweight. Go take that mud you are slinging and put it back in your own yard.
You always asume its a rookie because that way you can dismiss whats being said.... truth hurts!! face facts you veterns set the example for the rookies to follow... You must see yourself in the mirror... darn YOUR FAT

08-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Maybe if we dump the FEW adm that are more concerned with our GPS locations while sitting at a desk we can handle things ourselves. You are 100% right that they cater to the rookies here.

The rookies dont listen, they just do whatever they want and admin turns a blind eye then they are rewarded with new cars, new eqiupment, choice of days off, and everything else. I had to put in my time and pay my dues to earn the right to get or pick what I wanted. Now it seems it was all for nothing. If I did some of the things I see rookies do with only months on, I would be looking for a new job. BTW, I am 5'10" and my waist is a 34. There are just as many fat rookies as there are fat vets, at least the vets have somewhat of an excuse, there is no excuse to be 22 years old and 50 lbs overweight. Go take that mud you are slinging and put it back in your own yard.
You always asume its a rookie because that way you can dismiss whats being said.... truth hurts!! face facts you veterns set the example for the rookies to follow... You must see yourself in the mirror... darn YOUR FAT

08-17-2008, 06:03 PM
How can you even 10-94 the dude who banged your wife?

08-17-2008, 09:36 PM
To thank them for taking care of her so I have more time to bang his wife! LMAO

How can you even 10-94 the dude who banged your wife?

08-18-2008, 02:41 AM
[quote="Guest"]Maybe if we dump the FEW adm that are more concerned with our GPS locations while sitting at a desk we can handle things ourselves. You are 100% right that they cater to the rookies here.

Handle things yourselves? WOW now thats BS! All I see is a bunch of "hard chargers" hanging out at the quick stops and every stop and rob up and down the parkway, and usually 3 or 4 deep. Quit complaining when Ray Ray bangs you up for "hanging out" with your peeps for hours. If it werent for the A-Holes sitting around waiting for a call then maybe we wouldnt be answering to the GPS god. Grow up do your job, if you want to wait for a call to handle I hear there is an opening as a CSA!
:oops:

08-18-2008, 04:11 AM
I'm 5'10 with a 33 waist which means that you sir, are FATter than me. :devil:

08-18-2008, 07:38 PM
typical old-timer... they just cant wait to dime out people ("hanging out" at the quick stops) Dont hate cause your such a loser no one wants to hang out with you! So what if the road toads want to wolf-pack calls.. there getting the job done!! but you wouldnt know cause your to busy sleeping or ditching calls...

09-17-2008, 11:06 PM
typical old-timer... they just cant wait to dime out people ("hanging out" at the quick stops) Dont hate cause your such a loser no one wants to hang out with you! So what if the road toads want to wolf-pack calls.. there getting the job done!! but you wouldnt know cause your to busy sleeping or ditching calls...

Wolf Pack Calls? Are you kidding me? Sitting around in the parking lot of 79 & miramar parkway *****ing about how bad you have it here is not wolf packing calls. Maybe you should try to catch a few criminals instead of having your zone get raped every night. If you have a problem with someone go tell them, instead of whinning so the heral d and sun sentinel can read about us.

09-17-2008, 11:42 PM

Wolf Pack Calls? Are you kidding me? Sitting around in the parking lot of 79 & miramar parkway *****ing about how bad you have it here is not wolf packing calls. Maybe you should try to catch a few criminals instead of having your zone get raped every night. If you have a problem with someone go tell them, instead of whinning so the heral d and sun sentinel can read about us.

Hey easy on the "raped over night" days is also getting raped and "hangin out". And if you need to wolf pack your bill$hit 50's on 75 year old women then you got bigger problems. :devil:

10-06-2008, 10:39 PM
What a bunch of cry babies, you have no idea how good you have it! :cop:

10-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Who does this guy remind you of?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/JuanBolio/retard.jpg

10-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Wow November one's daddy! Although the teeth look like our range dudes (former road sergeant). :twisted:

10-08-2008, 08:18 PM
No way, that's BG's high school picture.

11-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Who is anybody in this department to talk crap about anybody else? There is not one perfect person amongst you idiots. We have officers who screw other officer’s wives. We have officers, who had more policies written because of there own screw-ups. We had officers who used drugs and stole money. There isn't an officer who hasn't taken a nap or two while on duty. Let's not even mention the indiscretions of our command staff. I think we all know who did what by now. Thanks to LEO Affairs. Instead of talking all this crap anonymously, approach the person you don't like and voice your opinion likes a man. It's cowards like you that broke the "thin blue line." Unions are not as strong as they used to be, just because of the hatred among the rank and file officers. We used to have a common interest of catching bad guys, now we just bash each others.

Crybabies..........I want a new car! How come I can't go 40 now? I deserve everything!

12-28-2008, 06:14 AM
DON'T HATE. APPECIATE. :devil:

12-30-2008, 09:30 AM
His tongue looks like it's in jail.