PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Thread?

08-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Was a complete thread deleted just because someone did not agree with it? Just because the FOP supports this guy, it does not mean we all can't hear the other side.

MOD 1
08-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Was a complete thread deleted just because someone did not agree with it? Just because the FOP supports this guy, it does not mean we all can't hear the other side.

The thread was deleted because the first post and second post, both violated the Terms of Use. Had I just deleted those 2 and left the others, they would not of made any sense.

Mod 1

08-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Maybe, they would not have made any sense to YOU. But, to just totally delete a thread is irresponsible.

I happen to think what was written by the poster about what PIK said on that radio show (regarding consolidation) was accurate. PIK SAID IT. But, PIK is a typical politician that is trying to be all things to all people. PIK and you obviously have a different opinion but, just to delete the whole thread is WRONG.

Did you ever stop to THINK about the time and effort that it actually takes to post a response. I guess you just don't give a damm about that as you willy nilly slash and burn other people's thoughts and opinions.

Lets face facts. You are the BIG GUY: MOD1. Wow. That said, you own the website and you will EDIT/CENSOR this board/website and BAN users as you see fit. In other words if the users don't like it, tough. RIGHT? Also, it is apparent that PIK is complaining to you all the time and you are folding under the pressure. That is fine. That is your right.

But, quit pretending that this website is an open forum for LEOs to openly share their ideas on LEO related events. And, in my opinion, the election of the Pinellas County Sheriff is a huge LEO event. In addition, PIK is a PUBLIC FIGURE now. That's his choice. When you choose to become a "public figure" all aspects of your life become PUBLIC, and hence the term.

PIK, YOU ARE NOT "JOE RETIRED DEPUTY" ANYMORE. YOUR CHOICE. YOU ARE NOW "JOHN PIK, PUBLIC FIGURE, CANDIDATE FOR PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF". YOU WANT THE BENEFITS OF BEING SHERIFF BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE WORK. TOO BAD.

Also, I know you are checking my IP to see if I am the original poster of the thread. Obviously, I am not.

FINAL THOUGHT: PIK QUIT CRYING, IT IS UNBECOMING OF YOU.

08-15-2008, 06:18 PM
I was one of the posters in the deleted thread, and I am quite certain that my post, although unfavorable to Pikramenos, did not violate their precious terms of use. I for one, will not be back on this bullshit site, of that you can be sure. I will now also go out of my way to make sure that everyone I know gets the real truth about Pikramenos, and hopefully will NOT vote for him. See you later LEO affairs and Mod1 - you can kiss my ass!!

08-15-2008, 06:55 PM
So what exactly were the violations? I think without a better explanation, your rumor board just lost any credibility that it had.