PDA

View Full Version : Warning

08-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Do you get promoted for issuing a warning to Shoap? :snicker:

08-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Shoap is a weasal, just like his geeky son who thinks he knows it all. Guarantee you the day after Mike Scott wins Shoap would have filed a complaint if he got a ticket. Give it up Shoap you phony, backstabbing fake. Your a piece of garbage that ruined alot of careers during your rign of terror.

02-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Now wait a minute you can’t hold the young Shoap accountable for his father’s mistakes. The young Shoap works hard. Look at all the bull shit he went threw, with am I getting promoted to well maybe not, to no, then back to yes. Hate him or not, he has a job to do just like you and me. The man works hard for the agency not to mention full of gang knowledge. He knows the players. What do you do, besides ***** and complain???????? I will take a guess, you probably didn’t get promoted and want his job. Well got news for you, young Shoap will be around for a while. Hate him or love him, he and his unit are kicking ass and taking names. As long as the Sheriff and Chief like what they are doing, there is not a thing in this world you can do about it.