PDA

View Full Version : Disgusted

08-14-2008, 08:51 AM
For the past two and a half years I have been interested in what was going on with FWC. This curiosity stems from having been an officer from 2001 to 2006 and having worked in Monroe and Palm Beach Counties
. I can’t say that I was the most well spoken or even the most productive stat wise, but I did my job to the best of my ability, and I tried not to make too many enemies along the way. I can say that no matter where I was working, be it the Tortugas shrimp sanctuary or JW Corbett WMA I always loved my job and I wanted to go to work. Of my first line supervisors, I though some were good and some were bad, but maybe they think the same of me…I’m not sure.
I was forced to leave in 2006 for money. I hated doing it. I really waited as long as I could. Julie said every year “this is the year guys! I will get that raise” , but it never seemed to arrive.
Since 2006, PBSO has been my home. It is a good agency, with all the usual benefits and drawbacks.
So what am I getting at….
I do realize that this forum is only read by a few people, but it was truly disgusted by what I read.
Do you people ever stop and think that YOU are your own worst enemies? My very first year with this agency we got four separate pay raises. Not because we *****ed and whined and complained and back stabbed each other. But because my agency STUCK TOGTHER! The union was a “union” of ALL the deputies and they had ONE voice.
If something is truly wrong and persists to be a real problem why do all of you choose to remain separate and back stab each other? Why can’t you just once see eye to eye at something other than Roy, Chuck or Michelle’s funerals? Why can’t you just once band together and accomplish a simple goal? If it means no fitness test, then at least do it as a group for God’s sake! What’s more, don’t you realize that by remaining divided on EVERYTHING you are acting exactly the way that Julie and her cronies want you to? Just like squabbling little brats. Pathetic.
I also read something interesting. So called “senior” officer referring to junior officers as being stupid or naïve about what the FWC is or what that particular officer thinks it should be. Those junior officers that you so love to bash on, with their high hopes and their good intentions, are the same officers that make you look like a fool at every turn. I will take a rookie in to a fire fight with me any day, than a burned out jerk that hates anything new or anyone with a differing opinion. People like you always make me laugh with all your posturing and BS, that all amounts to nothing in the end because YOU NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ANYTHING!!!.
A true “senior” officer is a MENTOR and a guide that a rookie comes to for advice or a cool story once in a while. Anyone that is other wise is just a bitter old fool.
And you new guys… what the hell are you waiting for? At some point every person that has graduated from a FWC academy will suddenly realize that not only do you out number all of the leftovers from the now ancient FMP and GFC. But YOU are the majority! Why do I never hear of the FWC officers standing together and saying “enough”, the F-ing merger was NINE YEARS AGO! In my opinion anyone that was trained in an FWC academy has an obligation to stand up for once and voice an opinion, instead of constantly sitting on the sideline!
I don’t think that I am going to go to this forum again, it’s depressing and counter productive. Don’t waste your time bashing what I said. I won’t read it any way.
Deputy S. Ramsey, Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office.

08-14-2008, 12:45 PM
You are lucky you are with PBSO. They pay well and its a solid agency.

08-26-2008, 03:09 AM
Glad you're gone! You are NOT missed young'un...you are right where you should be.
This old officer wouldnt want you as my backup...let me have one of those old GFC officers any day backing my ass up!! I know lead will fly or the fight is on!! You would hesitate and get shot or me shot...you would think about how NOT to get hit in the face cause it would hurt real bad.....the old GFC officer would knock the sob's lights out with his very old and scratched up streamlight! or..shoot him dead if need be. This I know first hand...been there...you?

08-26-2008, 03:20 AM
Glad you're gone! You are NOT missed young'un...you are right where you should be.
This old officer wouldnt want you as my backup...let me have one of those old GFC officers any day backing my ass up!! I know lead will fly or the fight is on!! You would hesitate and get shot or me shot...you would think about how NOT to get hit in the face cause it would hurt real bad.....the old GFC officer would knock the sob's lights out with his very old and scratched up streamlight! or..shoot him dead if need be. This I know first hand...been there...you?

That is a stupid post! I know Ramsey, and you would be hard pressed to find better back.

08-26-2008, 02:35 PM

you sir a a LIAR, next your going to tell me that you would use you judo to kick 12 guys at once. People like you need to retire so we could do our jobs insted of listen to your bs lies. LOSER

08-27-2008, 01:47 AM

someone has been hitting the bottle. this post is a joke.

08-27-2008, 01:41 PM

someone has been hitting the bottle. this post is a joke.

Drunk posting :snicker:
Thank goodness you can sign is as a guest. Huh, bada@@