PDA

View Full Version : Louis Mcneill Florida Protection Group

08-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Does a Louis Mcneill work for Sunrise? He owns Florida Protection Group security company and say's he works there.

08-15-2008, 04:40 PM
look at davie and aventura. this guys office is in sunrise and he drives a car with lights and high powered weapons in his white crown vic. he walkes around with a gun abd badge and says he's a retired nypd cop but if u call theyve never heard of him. he also says he works for you guys and davie as a ci and a reserve officer

08-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Obviously the same person (who does not like Louis) posting on the different cities threads... He is not a CI or a reserve officer..... If you have a problem with him, call him and take it up with him..... Coward...

08-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Obviously the same person (who does not like Louis) posting on the different cities threads... He is not a CI or a reserve officer..... If you have a problem with him, call him and take it up with him..... Coward...

Are you crazy? The man claims he's a cop and carries every automatic weapon known to man in his trunk. I was just asking the city threads for intel on this guy. It's an affair about a wannabe leo. You must be his friend and I apologize.

08-18-2008, 09:52 AM
[/quote]

Are you crazy? The man claims he's a cop and carries every automatic weapon known to man in his trunk[/quote]

Definitely has an M4... with little red tipped bullets. :mrgreen:

08-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Last time I checked - there wasn't anything wrong with having weapons in your trunk (provided of course you have the proper licensing, etc)... Lots of people do it legally my friend......

08-25-2008, 08:32 AM

Are you crazy? The man claims he's a cop and carries every automatic weapon known to man in his trunk. I was just asking the city threads for intel on this guy. It's an affair about a wannabe leo. You must be his friend and I apologize.

He has always been decent to me and never presented himself as a leo.. only as someone who owns a security company.

Driving around in the vehicle he has and owning guns is not against the law.

11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
This man is a coward, and will never be nothing more than what he already is. He lies, and runs, around claiming to be something he's not.

He has always been decent to me and never presented himself as a leo.. only as someone who owns a security company.

Driving around in the vehicle he has and owning guns is not against the law.

07-03-2011, 04:31 PM
[blouis is a good guy and doesnt mean harm intentially but he is a liar and always owes ppl money. the ppl who give you time and help you out are the ones he takes advantage most. just remember karma comes back to bite ppl in the ass and louis will feel it one day for being a liar and bad business owner to former employees..[/b]