PDA

View Full Version : International Vice President

08-13-2008, 05:35 PM
On behalf of all the staff at I.U.P.A. we would like to congratulate Jim Weinert on his resent election to the I.U.P.A. Executive Board, Region 9, International Vice President Position. Congratulations Jim!

08-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Good job Jimmy. Don't get so wrapped up in being a kindergarten cop and busting little kids who won't lay down during nap time that you forget to whine, moan, ***** and belly ache and poison this union like you did to the Coastal Florida PBA.

08-15-2008, 11:43 AM
It's good to see Nate Ingram, Vince Champion and Scott Pikus from Coastal Florida PBA finally crawled out of the woodwork. I'm sure they will be on this board spreading more of their lies.

Our members under IUPA are more united than ever.

We are sticking together in thick or thin. We are proud to finally control our own destiny, have all of of E-board officers in our department, our community and living next door to us. They don't live in Daytona Beach, 200 miles and a 3 hour drive away like the PBA. We have quality attorneys representing us, not ones with lack of experience or inept at doing their job.

We have a labor attorney at the bargaining table (never had that with the PBA).

We listen to and serve our members. Our members are our union.

SPEAKING WITH ONE VOICE.

08-15-2008, 08:08 PM
It's good to see Nate Ingram, Vince Champion and Scott Pikus from Coastal Florida PBA finally crawled out of the woodwork. I'm sure they will be on this board spreading more of their lies.

Our members under IUPA are more united than ever.

We are sticking together in thick or thin. We are proud to finally control our own destiny, have all of of E-board officers in our department, our community and living next door to us. They don't live in Daytona Beach, 200 miles and a 3 hour drive away like the PBA. We have quality attorneys representing us, not ones with lack of experience or inept at doing their job.

We have a labor attorney at the bargaining table (never had that with the PBA).

We listen to and serve our members. Our members are our union.

SPEAKING WITH ONE VOICE.

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
BEWARE.......THIS UNION WILL FALL NOW WITH A PROBLEM FINDER INSTEAD OF A PROBLEM SOLVER........FOP IS THE WAY TO GO.
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

10-18-2008, 01:24 PM
I want to thank the fine job the I.U.P.A. Negotiating Team did in securing our contract. It does make a difference when their is a labor attorney at the bargaining table. We never had that when we were with the old union (PBA).

Thanks again for protecting our best interests and securing the additional benefits that the PBA couldn't get for their Sergeant or Lieutenant Bargaining Units. I'm sure they will be riding on our coat tails to get what we already secured.

Once again, thanks for everything you did and especially looking out for our best interests. I'm now convinced, IUPA was the best decision we made in looking out for us.

10-30-2008, 01:50 PM
I want to thank the fine job the I.U.P.A. Negotiating Team did in securing our contract. It does make a difference when their is a labor attorney at the bargaining table. We never had that when we were with the old union (PBA).

Thanks again for protecting our best interests and securing the additional benefits that the PBA couldn't get for their Sergeant or Lieutenant Bargaining Units. I'm sure they will be riding on our coat tails to get what we already secured.

Once again, thanks for everything you did and especially looking out for our best interests. I'm now convinced, IUPA was the best decision we made in looking out for us.

Hmmm, maybe IUPA would be better if their President was making $150grand...

2005 | 2006 Police Associations (IUPA)
National Headquarters Officers & Employees

Name Title Salary Benefits
& Other Total
Compensation
Sam Cabral Int'l President $ 131,629 $ 11,282 $ 142,911
Aaron Nisenson Gen Counsel $ 125,573 $ 10,808 $ 136,381
Dennis Slocumb Int'l Vice Pres $ 120,825 $ 3,311 $ 124,136
Richard Estes Int'l Sec/treas $ 117,569 $ 2,234 $ 119,803
William Dunn Organizer $ 56,959 $ 11,236 $ 68,195
Shanna Torres Admin $ 37,694 $ 690 $ 38,384
Dennis Grignon Research Dir $ 36,580 $ 0 $ 36,580
Gwen ****ert Bookkeeper $ 35,682 $ 0 $ 35,682
Daniel Nulton Organizer $ 26,901 $ 8,594 $ 35,495
Arden Beasley Receptionist $ 35,126 $ 0 $ 35,126
Roxanna Amaya Membership Asst $ 34,339 $ 329 $ 34,668
Thomas Jordan Ofc Mgr $ 28,992 $ 2,904 $ 31,896
Lynn Straw Admin $ 29,163 $ 480 $ 29,643
Tom Smith Business Agent $ 29,633 $ 0 $ 29,633
Bethany Cap Researcher $ 26,042 $ 70 $ 26,112
Estine Mallett Organizer $ 24,368 $ 0 $ 24,368
Catheri Caldwell Exec Asst $ 21,944 $ 818 $ 22,762
Mark Nulton Organizer $ 18,748 $ 2,693 $ 21,441
Leanne Himmler Admin $ 18,382 $ 486 $ 18,868
Michael O'hara Exec Board $ 0 $ 10,494 $ 10,494
David Spagnola Exec Board $ 0 $ 10,287 $ 10,287
Bradley Debraska Exec Board $ 0 $ 6,850 $ 6,850
Chris D'amore Researcher $ 6,842 $ 0 $ 6,842
Fred Galey Exec Board $ 0 $ 5,300 $ 5,300
Eric Brooks Researcher $ 3,924 $ 140 $ 4,064
Marlain Traut Bookkeeper $ 2,717 $ 0 $ 2,717
Timothy Scott Exec Board $ 0 $ 2,345 $ 2,345
Jim Maculewicz Exec Board $ 0 $ 2,332 $ 2,332
Raymond Bach Exec Board $ 0 $ 2,172 $ 2,172
Alicia Lovett Admin $ 1,708 $ 0 $ 1,708
Hans Marticiuc Exec Board $ 0 $ 1,600 $ 1,600
Ed Christensen Exec Board $ 0 $ 1,200 $ 1,200
Eduardo Busquet Exec Board $ 0 $ 1,182 $ 1,182
Nelson Hernandez Exec Board $ 0 $ 1,150 $ 1,150
John O'keefe Exec Board $ 0 $ 1,046 $ 1,046
Patrick Frantz Exec Board $ 0 $ 1,000 $ 1,000
Michael Zellers Exec Board $ 0 $ 718 $ 718
Chris Circo Exec Board $ 0 $ 500 $ 500
Jim Roberts Exec Board $ 0 $ 500 $ 500
Pat Gomez Exec Board $ 0 $ 500 $ 500
Joseph Bourgeois Exec Board $ 0 $ 250 $ 250
Anthony Solfaro Exec Board $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
David Friend Exec Board $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
Frederi Fleming Exec Board $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
Marc Holt Exec Board $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
Tim Anderson Exec Board $ 0

10-31-2008, 05:10 PM
That doesn't seem like much for an International President. The Fire Fighter Union's President makes over $350,000 a year.

11-03-2008, 04:12 PM
That doesn't seem like much for an International President. The Fire Fighter Union's President makes over $350,000 a year.

The Coastal PBA prez only makes $19k per year for being prez of Coastal. Jimmy Whiner makes more than that as a delegate to the AFLCIO, doncha Jimbo.

11-17-2008, 08:20 PM

The Coastal PBA prez only makes $19k per year for being prez of Coastal. Jimmy Whiner makes more than that as a delegate to the AFLCIO, doncha Jimbo.

http://www.policingiupa.org/wp-content/ ... ising1.pdf (http://www.policingiupa.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/resolution-on-ethical-fundraising1.pdf)

It seems as if IUPA leadership doesn't follow their own resolutions passed by the membership. WTF IUPA? don't listen to your members?

Dues money wasted on “trainings” at an exclusive private beach?
Florida TV station WFTV investigated IUPA’s (International Union of Police Associations) questionable fundraising practices. They found that IUPA hired telemarketers who, in the name of police officers, raised $5.3 million in donations. But then IUPA allowed the telemarketers to keep $4.9 million of those donations for themselves as fees.

When reporters asked IUPA President Sam Cabral about this, they found him partying on private beach at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. He was attending a “union training” paid for by your dues money. But the training only lasted four hours.

Read the story for yourself at WFTV Orlando >
Download and print this story!

Beach Parties. Fancy Hotels. Questionable Fundraising. Who’s Policing IUPA?

I want to go to the Ritz Carlton with Jimmy boy!

12-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish Nate. Enjoy your holidays on the unemployment line.

12-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Please bring Nate Ingram to Port Saint Lucie, so we can give him a blanket party in a parking lot. He actually earned it.

12-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Nate Ingram, Vince Champion & Scott Pikus are IUPA's and FOP's biggest supporters. Just look at the large bargaining units they lost in Port St Lucie and Melbourne PD's. Approximately 400 members which cost them about $165,000 a year they lost in union dues. Great work guys.

12-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah, well we didn't need the likes of you Jimmy Whiner and Jamie Rocque trying to destroy our union from within. Nate Ingram was a bad mistake, but Vince has realized that and has appointed a new, ultra qualified executive director to lead the PBA into the future, Johnny Bingham. You can sit there with IUPA and your other 250 members, or you can come on back to the PBA and rejoin our union of over 4,000 members and growing every day! On second thought Jimmy, stay where you are because we don't want you and the other morons who work for your agency like those Monkey Mail dopes.

12-15-2008, 12:35 PM
I believe that's why we are no longer with CFPBA. You failed to properly represent your dues paying members (monkey mailers). Failed to give them an attorney when they were needed. The one thing that you did give the was "BAD ADVICE".

Oh, Johnny Bingham, isn't he another one of Vince's friends from Ormond Beach. He can't even file a ULP properly, just check out the PERC website.

12-15-2008, 12:41 PM
You bring up about President Sam Cabral making $131,000. The way I see it is he is the President for the whole International. Let see, Vince Champion making $19,000, now add up just what the other PBA Presidents in Florida are making in salary, I'm sure it would come out to much more than Sam's salary. This isn't even counting the PBA presidents across the country.

Oh by the way, you would be able to find this out because they will not allow you to look at their books anyway.

12-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Being that we lost 400 plus members due to Melbourne and Port St Lucie PD's leaving Coastal Florida PBA under Vince's command, I wonder if Vince gave himself a paycut. I doubt it. Come October, we will be the next one leaving CFPBA.

12-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah, well we didn't need the likes of you Jimmy Whiner and Jamie Rocque trying to destroy our union from within. Nate Ingram was a bad mistake, but Vince has realized that and has appointed a new, ultra qualified executive director to lead the PBA into the future, Johnny Bingham. You can sit there with IUPA and your other 250 members, or you can come on back to the PBA and rejoin our union of over 4,000 members and growing every day! On second thought Jimmy, stay where you are because we don't want you and the other morons who work for your agency like those Monkey Mail dopes.

Wow, it looks like Scotty Pikus learned to type. I wonder how tall his booster chair is to enable him to sit at a computer? I'm glad we left PBA because life has never been better for us down here in PSL. I know the sgts/lts are talking about leaving PBA, not to mention the city workers, where are you going to be then Scotty? Just you and Vince and Johnny in your own little three man union.

12-17-2008, 03:17 AM
Don't count out the St Lucie Sheriff' Deputies. We also want to leave CFPBA. They promise everything and deliver nothing. One only has to look at how many of our members have already dropped out of the PBA. Just look at our ZERO PERCENT raises CFPBA has negotiated for us this year. Great job Vince and crew.

Time for us to follow our fellow brothers and sisters in Port St Lucie and join IUPA. One only has to look at their recent contract that was negotiated by IUPA.

12-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Man, don't be the last ones left on a sinking ship. Get the hell outta the PBA while you still can!

12-19-2008, 11:34 AM
The Coastal Florida PBA is united as ever behind our president Vince Champion. Vince has grown this union from a few hundred members to almost 3000. Coastal Florida PBA has more members than ALL of IUPA. So who's got the real strength and size to get things done? Certainly not IUPA, and Vince Champion, Johnny Bingham, John Jakovenko, Randy May, Leo Niemczyk and Scott Pikus will lead us on to greater heights. If you want to leave the PBA then go ahead and do so, but don't expect us to be receptive to you when you come crawling back!

12-19-2008, 05:20 PM
CFPBA Rep please take off your blinders so you can see clearly. Unless of course, you do not really want to. You have lost more members in the last two years than anyone else we know of.

12-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Another Guest, my blinders are off and I have seen the power and the glory that is Vince Champion. Vince Champion is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He is not only a great cop, but he's also a great leader who knows all about labor law. He can't be all things to all people, and if you and your unit are unhappy with the fine direction and leadership that President Champion and his fine executive board are providing, then don't let the door hit ya on the way out. We've had enough of you folks who are trying to destroy us from within, Jim Weinert, John Ehlert, Jamie Rocque and everyone else. We will perservere and thrive as Vince Champion and Johnny Bingham are the REAL DEAL!

12-22-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm glad you are convincing yourself what a great leader he is. Nobody else thinks he's a great leader. I can tell you our deputies will be leaving the GREAT King Vince and the PBA in the very near future.

If he is so great, why is your membership dropping in mass numbers ?????

12-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Our membership numbers are as strong as ever. We're as strong now as we were when PSL and Melbourne decided to leave. Go on up to the new office in Daytona and speak to Lara and Carroll, they'll show you the numbers. With Vince Champion in charge we're getting stronger and stronger and stronger, so if you don't want to be part of the fastest growing union in the state, then get out of the way or we'll run right over you and your pathetic 500 member IUPA.

12-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Our membership numbers are as strong as ever. We're as strong now as we were when PSL and Melbourne decided to leave. Go on up to the new office in Daytona and speak to Lara and Carroll, they'll show you the numbers. With Vince Champion in charge we're getting stronger and stronger and stronger, so if you don't want to be part of the fastest growing union in the state, then get out of the way or we'll run right over you and your pathetic 500 member IUPA.

Man, it looks like someone's been drinking the PBA Kool-aid pretty deeply. You're crazy if you think you'll get any true answers out of the PBA administration. Those two broads at the office don't know a damn thing about anything. Then again, Nate hired them, so this really isn't a surprise.

12-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Congratulatiuons to IUPA's, Rich Clements for his big win with the State of Florida against Coastal Florida PBA. One can only imagine the lies that were told by Vince Champion and Scott Pikus. Anyway, it didn't matter, the truth came out, something the other two lack. Rich, you were the only man with intregrity when you were at the Daytona office, and still are.

Once again, congratulations. Can't wait until October 2009 when we leave Coastal PBA and join our fellow Port St Lucie Officers with IUPA.

12-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Leave President Champion ALONE! If you're unhappy with the PBA and Vince Champion's wonderful leadership then LEAVE the PBA! But leave him alone and don't criticize this wonderful man who has done nothing but devote his career to enhancing the working conditions for THOUSANDS of police officers and civilians here in Florida. God bless you Vince Champion!

01-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Leave President Champion ALONE! If you're unhappy with the PBA and Vince Champion's wonderful leadership then LEAVE the PBA! But leave him alone and don't criticize this wonderful man who has done nothing but devote his career to enhancing the working conditions for THOUSANDS of police officers and civilians here in Florida. God bless you Vince Champion!

Man, you really are crazy unless this is all a gag and you're being sarcastic. If you really feel this way, perhaps you can explain what Vince Champion has actually done to make our working conditions any better? Seems to me all he's done is taken our dues money and spent it on cars for Pat McGuire and Nate Ingram.

01-07-2009, 03:03 AM

Man, you really are crazy unless this is all a gag and you're being sarcastic. If you really feel this way, perhaps you can explain what Vince Champion has actually done to make our working conditions any better? Seems to me all he's done is taken our dues money and spent it on cars for Pat McGuire and Nate Ingram.

Don't forget the tricycle for little Scotty.

01-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Man, you look up the word "incompetent" in the dictionary you get a picture of Nate Ingram, Vince Champion, Scotty Pikus and company. I saw on the BCSO thread on the PBA that apparently CFPBA screwed up the representation of a couple of bargaining units in Flagler Co. Geez they're a bunch of idiots!

01-24-2009, 03:51 PM
All I can say is that they must be bringing in that Funny PBA Wacky Tabaccy from South Florida and smoking it.

02-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Let's see. If I got in a jam and needed representation who would I pick, Vince Champion, Scott Pikus, Leo Niemczyk, PBA Attorney or Jim Weinert ???

Hmmmm, no brainer here, just ask the monkey e-mailers whoe were sold out by the PBA and Leo. If I had to do it over again, I would have had Jimmy Weinert represent me. At least he wouldn't go down without a fight. Can we say the same about the others ??? NOT.

02-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,
If you think Nate Ingram is gone, THINK AGAIN. He moved to the office next door and is still working behind the scenes at Coastal Florida PBA. They have us bamboozled all of us. When do the lies stop from Coastal Florida PBA.

http://www.nage.org/regional_offices.shtml
http://cfpba.us/general/contact.asp

Use the above links and you will find out that Coastal Florida PBA and SEIU/NAGE are using the same phone/fax numbers and their offices are next door to each other in Daytona Beach, FL. I bet they even have connecting doors. This answers why Vince Champion is drawing another hefty salary from NAGE/SEIU that the members don't know about. If the offices, staff and phones are shared, WHY AREN'T OUR DUES GOING DOWN IN THESE HARD ECONOMIC TIMES. WHY JUST RECEIVED A NOTICE THAT THE DUES ARE INCREASING. Vince, what is going on here. What salary are you really getting from NAGE/SEIU ?? We know it's over $20,000, and this isn't even counting what he is getting from Coastal PBA !! Why is Nate Ingram still involved behind the scenes, especially since we lost a huge amount of members and income??? WHY VINCE, we need an answer???? Lies, Lies and more Lies.

03-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Good luck getting any answers from Vince. He won't respond to his own membership, which is one of the reasons why we kicked him and the PBA to the curb.

04-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Hey PBA types----whatever happened to the promised PSL office? Oh yeah, guess not.

04-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Surprise, surprise, surprise...or maybe not. Yes, the PBA has LOST ANOTHER UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE.

Check out PERC Case No. CA-2009-027, Coastal Florida PBA v. Sheriff of St. Lucie County, filed on March 27, 2009, PERC's general counsel dismissed the ULP on April 6, 2009. Yes, the latest PBA attorney Val Shealey, with all his vast labor law experience as touted by Vince Champion, lost a ULP for among other reasons by failing to include copies of the grievances or a statement of the facts of the ULP the PBA failed to prove a prima facie violation of Florida law. The second reason they lost is because they alleged the sheriff failed to give the deputies a step increase as required in the contract. What they overlooked is that they didn't bargain a built-in step increase for the fiscal year they were complaining about.

What a bunch of morons! Seems like Val Shealey is yet another in the long line of PBA attorneys that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to labor law. So how about it guys....how's the job ol' Val's been doing for you when you're facing down the staff services office on some b.s. IA?

How about explaining this one Vince? How about explaining how you keep hiring incompetent people at the PBA and yet you manage to keep holding on to your job? Where does the buck stop Vince? Obviously not with you, rather with the incompetents you hire!

05-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Not so much freedom of speech here, is there?

I made a post yesterday, which was brutally honest and written with totally proper English and it was deleted.

This smacks of someone leading the sheep to slaughter. Is the channel master keeping honesty out of the equation?

It appears we all need a better forum to speak in, perhaps editors section of the city newspaper? I hope Stalin allows this

post.

08-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Try to find the books on IUPA! Try to find the International Constitution and General Laws. This is a union sworn to secrecy, that makes up its rules as they go along. Check out how Winert got appointed as an officer. He causes and election, wins, and then the next thing you know, he is a board member. And all knows that once you are a board member for Cabral, you will always be reelected.....whether you win or not. It's in the Constitution....somewhere!

08-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Let's see. If I got in a jam and needed representation who would I pick, Vince Champion, Scott Pikus, Leo Niemczyk, PBA Attorney or Jim Weinert ???

Hmmmm, no brainer here, just ask the monkey e-mailers whoe were sold out by the PBA and Leo. If I had to do it over again, I would have had Jimmy Weinert represent me. At least he wouldn't go down without a fight. Can we say the same about the others ??? NOT.

You really think you deserved to be defended by an attorney for sending out monkey email? Did the PD hire you to play such childish games on their computers? Don't detectives have more things to do...like investigate murders, rape and drug dealings, rather than play all week on a computer sending funny monkey emails to partners? How much money do you think should be spent on your childish antics? 10k, 20k....more or less? And should all your fellow officers defend the next bunch of cops that play on duty.... like playing race car driver in the streets? Where do the games end and law enforcement begin? Grow up, pal... you are being paid big bucks for doing what you do, and if you piss in the wind, you get wet. The citizens of PSL didn't open up police officer positions and want them filled by clowns.

08-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Those monkey mail dopes got exactly what they deserved. It was amusing to watch Gary Grenier cry like a little ***** and beg Don Cooper for his job during his pre-termination hearing. He was lucky he wasn't shit-canned and he still wanted to complain about the fact they suspended him and kicked him off of the detective squad and out into a uniform position. Guess it was kind of hard to goof off and play monkey mail and talk tough about n****rs, f****ts, and k**es when you're actually have to work for a living and respond to calls. What a little *****!

12-14-2009, 12:00 AM
that you, derek?

01-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Vince Champion strikes again...retaining a totally unqualified attorney to represent the membership of the PBA:

Vince has decided to retain Daytona Beach attorney Steven Delaroche as a replacement for the last superstar attorney Val Shealey. As you'll note from Delaroche's website, he doesn't have labor law experience either, rather he touts his experience in criminal, business and family law:

http://www.delaroche-law.com/

-----

Not only that, but Delaroche is a former judge who was being investigated by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission for fixing traffic tickets for his family members and friends and was charged with lying under oath before the JQC. He resigned his judgeship rather than undergo a hearing on the ticket fixing and lying charges. Pretty pathetic hire there Vince, but just par for the course for you.

Check out Delaroche on the JQC website at:

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/pub_info/jqc.shtml

Click on the JQC archives link in the middle of the page and it will bring you to a list of judges who were being disciplined. Delaroche is on the list and if you click on his docket number, 06-1376, you'll see a list of filings in the case and the charges against Delaroche, including lying under oath before the commission as well as his decision to resign his judgeship.

01-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Vince Champion strikes again...retaining a totally unqualified attorney to represent the membership of the PBA:

Vince has decided to retain Daytona Beach attorney Steven Delaroche as a replacement for the last superstar attorney Val Shealey. As you'll note from Delaroche's website, he doesn't have labor law experience either, rather he touts his experience in criminal, business and family law:

-----

Not only that, but Delaroche is a former judge who was being investigated by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission for fixing traffic tickets for his family members and friends and was charged with lying under oath before the JQC. He resigned his judgeship rather than undergo a hearing on the ticket fixing and lying charges. Pretty pathetic hire there Vince, but just par for the course for you.

Click on the JQC archives link in the middle of the page and it will bring you to a list of judges who were being disciplined. Delaroche is on the list and if you click on his docket number, 06-1376, you'll see a list of filings in the case and the charges against Delaroche, including lying under oath before the commission as well as his decision to resign his judgeship.

At least Vince was smart enough to get ride of the worst attorney PBA ever had: Gregg BRENNA! So glad that guy is history.

03-18-2010, 04:07 PM

-----

And Vince Champion keeps right on rolling along with the crappy hires in the PBA's "legal department". Check out the PBA's new general counsel, Pamela Rae Stern, a woman who has been a member of the Florida bar for all of six years and who's last job was....wait for it...a civil conflict attorney doing dependency work! No, not a labor lawyer, a family law attorney! Great move Vince! How many CBA's has Ms. Stern negotiated? How many contractual grievances has she arbitrated? How many IA's has she done? Apparently her only labor law experience was as a "law clerk" with the PENNSYLVANIA department of labor. A law clerk! Not even a lawyer, but a clerk! And in another state! What does she know about Florida public employee law under 447 Vince? I'll bet you not a darn thing!

And let's not forget the PBA's new "staff attorney" Ms. Arielle Tyree, who's so green the ink is still drying on her law license as she was admitted to the bar less than six months ago. Apparently her extensive labor law experience consists of...wait for it....NOTHING! She was an associate at Ables, Baldwin and Associates...and if you view their firm's website, you'll find that they specialize in things such as: real estate law, business law, collections, probate, and wills & estates. No labor law at all! Ms. Tyree was a law clerk for a probate judge as well, so she'll be the one responsible for filling out that crappy form will the PBA provides to you as a "benefit". Check out the sections of the bar she belongs to on her Florida Bar page: Elder Law, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Young Lawyers Division...but no labor or employment law. Good move Vince!

More underhiring by Vince Champion. I don't know how you can let the man remain as president of an organization when he can't even fulfill the simple task of hiring competent people to work for you. Keep throwing your dues money down the drain as you're sitting there before your IA Lieutenant with Ms. Probate Law sitting beside you. Pathetic Vince.

04-06-2010, 08:30 PM
You can bash Brennen all you want, he wasn't nothing special, but that don't make up for the fact that Vince can't hire a decent attorney to save his life. Every single one of them has sucked.

04-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Maybe now that the great Johnny Bingham is history and that Vince has stepped up and taken command as the executive director of the union, we'll see whether or not the membership will hold him accountable for the lousy performance of the Coastal Florida PBA. Nowhere to run now Vince, nowhere to hide. You can't blame Bingham or Ingram or McGuire or anyone else for the fact that the PBA is down in the crapper and that you're losing bargaining units left and right. While the membership of the PBA is responsible for putting dopes like you and Pikus in power, you're the one responsible for the incredible slippage in the PBA due to the fact you keep hiring incompetent idiots like Bingham, Ingram, Tyree, Stern, Glasser, Delaroche, et. al. to represent the membership. Obviously, if you keep under hiring like you have been doing, you don't think much about your members and they're not going to sleepwalk forever. Eventually they'll wake up and move to a real union that really knows how to get things done and protect their rights: the Fraternal Order of Police!

04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Maybe now that the great Johnny Bingham is history and that Vince has stepped up and taken command as the executive director of the union, we'll see whether or not the membership will hold him accountable for the lousy performance of the Coastal Florida PBA. Nowhere to run now Vince, nowhere to hide. You can't blame Bingham or Ingram or McGuire or anyone else for the fact that the PBA is down in the crapper and that you're losing bargaining units left and right. While the membership of the PBA is responsible for putting dopes like you and Pikus in power, you're the one responsible for the incredible slippage in the PBA due to the fact you keep hiring incompetent idiots like Bingham, Ingram, Tyree, Stern, Glasser, Delaroche, et. al. to represent the membership. Obviously, if you keep under hiring like you have been doing, you don't think much about your members and they're not going to sleepwalk forever. Eventually they'll wake up and move to a real union that really knows how to get things done and protect their rights: the Fraternal Order of Police!

FOP? LMAO! Their almost as lame as those IUPA hacks. Same crap, different day. Vince sucks, vince sucks. Go to IUPA, go to FOP. The grass aint always greener, folks. Just ask people have been screwed over by IUPA and FOP. PBA may suck, but its no worse than the alternatives. And if you get in trouble, do you want an attorney there or the Dan Goofball's and Jim Whiner's of the world. Our unit just decided to goto PBA and we're better off already for it. We took one look at IUPA and realized it was a huge mistake. And FOP caps legal expenses at 10,000 per case, which means youre screwed if you goto trial. No thanx, I'll take my chances with PBA.